Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Have you ever caught an std? If so, which one?

Started by sharingbuns, Nov 13, 2008, 12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharingbuns

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 07:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

BloodyKnifePrty

I caught the clap from your mom and then gave it to your sister.

sharingbuns

Quote from: BloodyKnifePrty on Nov 13, 2008, 12:23 AM
I caught the clap from your mom and then gave it to your sister.

teehehehehe i don't have a sister just a girly brother

JOKES ON YOU

White Pwny

I can safely say I've never had an STD.   

Wrap that shiz!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Shaye

sharingbuns

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Shaye

Quote from: sharingbuns on Nov 13, 2008, 12:56 AM
Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 13, 2008, 12:44 AM
I can safely say I've never had an STD.   

Wrap that shiz!

don't lie

Yeah why even bother lying. If someone didn't want to admit it, why post in this thread at all?

sharingbuns

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

More than likely everyone in here has HPV.  So you can all go ahead and raise your hand for that one.

I have never got one.  Which sucks.  I can't believe I have never even got Chlamydia.  I'm a fucking WHORE and I still haven't gotten it.  Even with some "risky behavior".  Every time I get an STD test I cross my fingers for something.......but nope, nothing. And before all of you are like "ewww you fucking idiot" I only want curable STDs like Chlamydia , Gonorrhe, Syphilis ( I only want stage 1 ) and Trichomonas ( even though men don't usually get it ).  Why?  Because it's a part of the equation on how you measure how exciting your life has been.  I want LOTS of sex with LOTS of sluts and to contract LOTS of curable STDs.  I will die happy.  I'm still up in the air about herpes.  I mean it would be kind of cool, but not during outbreaks........

Oh and you spelled Chlamydia wrong.  

devilinside

EL OH EL!

I got something once cause this dude slept with a whore. Was my stupid ass fault for not using protection but goddamn I hate condoms. But I'm squeaky clean since then. I learned my lesson. I <3 my vag too much for it to be contaminated.

sharingbuns

i never did either, i kinda wish i had one
its like having a friend for life

devilinside

sharingbuns

you could possibly have them for life
just never get tested or go to the clinic

Variable

Good job Kelly.  

I think one time I might have actually caught something.  I had this stripper chick I used to fuck.  She was like 6'9, black, and really great in bed.  Which is totally irrelevant, I just thought you might all get a laugh picturing me with a 6'9 , black, stripper.

anyays, So I had sex with her and then the next night I went and had sex with my GF.  Well I can't quite remember if I noticed the bumps before or after I fucked my GF.  But at some point some weird bumps popped up.  I was PISSED.  I thought I got Herpes ( I was not so optimistic about STDs back then ).  Well my GF called me and was like " Do you have some shit?  Because I have all these bumps on and in my shit" So of course I deny EVERYTHING and tell her that its probably a latex allergy..... yeah, the silver toung....... So I'm a pretty smart guy and I'm doing the research, they were not Herpes.  Didn't fit the criteria.  They went away in like 1 or 2 days.  And over 3 years later, I have not seen them since.  

well we were really bored on deployment.  And I have all these medical books.  So I was showing my Marines pictures of like ass herpes and all kinds of nasty skin diseases.  Then one of them takes the book from me and looks up this STD I have never heard of and says he caught it.  It looked EXACTLY like what I got.  He said he went to the doctor and they said that it is an STD but it cures itself.  You get it once, your body takes care of it, and thats that.  I would look up the name of it, but the book is currently being shipped from Okinawa to here.

devilinside

LOL...yeah...go me.

This was the only one I have ever had. I know my body really well,and I kept having these odd stomach cramps,among other things. Wen't to the gyno,and a week later,he shared the FABULOUS news. I was soooo pissed. But took my meds and poof. But god those meds made me sick!

sharingbuns

at least you are honest
most women wont even admit they take shits
you on the other hand jam out with your clam out

devilinside

Oh...I totally don't shit. Grody! What kinda girl do you think i am?!?  ;D

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 13, 2008, 03:56 AM
LOL...yeah...go me.

This was the only one I have ever had. I know my body really well,and I kept having these odd stomach cramps,among other things. Wen't to the gyno,and a week later,he shared the FABULOUS news. I was soooo pissed. But took my meds and poof. But god those meds made me sick!
was it Trichomonas?