Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Have you ever caught an std? If so, which one?

Started by sharingbuns, Nov 13, 2008, 12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Nope....the one thats hard to spell. lol

Variable

devilinside

sharingbuns

thats the most common std in our country
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 07:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

Variable

you bitch Kelly.  You took one that I need

sharingbuns

i wonder what its like to have ass herpes
i think you can get genital warts in your butt too
but your asshole isnt considered genitalia right?
i wonder if its simplex 1 or 2 if its on your ass
your mouth is a sphincter right?
hmmmmmm.....  :o

devilinside

Hahaha! Well...I could point you in the direction of the slut who has it..I'm sure she'd be more than willing to share. It's embarrassing really. I know it's pretty damn common to get them,but still. :( 

devilinside

Quote from: sharingbuns on Nov 13, 2008, 04:04 AM
i wonder what its like to have ass herpes
i think you can get genital warts in your butt too
but your asshole isnt considered genitalia right?
i wonder if its simplex 1 or 2 if its on your ass
your mouth is a sphincter right?
hmmmmmm.....  :o

I know my brother got warts from a whore when he was in the navy. LOL EEP!

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 13, 2008, 04:05 AM
Hahaha! Well...I could point you in the direction of the slut who has it..I'm sure she'd be more than willing to share. It's embarrassing really. I know it's pretty damn common to get them,but still. :( 
I fucked em all.  I don't get shit.  Just like chicken pox.  Never got them either.  Wouldn't it be a cruel joke if I was like the only guy who actually wants chlamydia, but I had a natural immunity from it.  I mean, I am a pretty big whore.  It could be genetic.  and my whore ancestors evolved and developed an immunity to STDs.  That is like a really cool super power.  I would be like the unstoppable sex man.........hmmmmm

sharingbuns

Quote from: Variable on Nov 13, 2008, 04:11 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Nov 13, 2008, 04:05 AM
I fucked em all.  I don't get shit.  Just like chicken pox.  Never got them either.  Wouldn't it be a cruel joke if I was like the only guy who actually wants chlamydia, but I had a natural immunity from it.  I mean, I am a pretty big whore.  It could be genetic.  and my whore ancestors evolved and developed an immunity to STDs.  That is like a really cool super power.  I would be like the unstoppable sex man.........hmmmmm

my friend donated plasma and found out that he has a natural resistance to hepatitis that must be pretty sweet
"it's not herpes if it's everywhere"   HEHEHEHEHE

devilinside

Are you seriously that much of a whore...or are you hyping yourself up? You need to be careful!

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 13, 2008, 04:15 AM
Are you seriously that much of a whore...or are you hyping yourself up? You need to be careful!
It's not uncommon for me to have 2 or 3 different partners in a weekend.  I have kind of slowed down lately though due to my own cheezy reasons.

devilinside

Goddamn Trey! Be careful dude....you don't wanna get the hiv. But I know since you're such a smart lad you use protection. ;)

Variable

I do, every time.  That's probably why I haven't caught anything.

devilinside

sharingbuns

i keep doing unsafe things
it turns out its hard to get a nut with a condom on
when i use one i usually just end up taking it off
:-[

White Pwny

The circumstances surrounding your situation, Kelly is unfortunate.  I would have been pissed off too.   :(

I don't look at STD's as something I'd be proud of like these boys seem to think.    I agree with you that it would be more embarassing than anything.   I love my body, and I love my vag.  I definately don't want some gross ass shit fucking up mine!    I was very lucky when I was younger.. and had some unprotected secks.    I was not only lucky that I didn't get an STD... but lucky that I didnt get knocked up.  

I think Trey is trying to puff up his image a bit.  =o)    

Besides that, I just don't know why anyone would go into anything WISHING for a disease.  You will catch one if you don't protect yourself.. and you just may get one that will KILL you.  Hardly a laughing matter then... and it hardly makes you look like a stud.    ::)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Nov 13, 2008, 03:50 AM
I just thought you might all get a laugh picturing me with a 6'9 , black, stripper

What was his name? ;D
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 13, 2008, 05:11 AM
Quote from: Variable on Nov 13, 2008, 03:50 AM
I just thought you might all get a laugh picturing me with a 6'9 , black, stripper

What was his name? ;D
Her name is Bethany.  And she was fucking in love with me.
Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 13, 2008, 05:05 AM
I think Trey is trying to puff up his image a bit.  =o)    

Besides that, I just don't know why anyone would go into anything WISHING for a disease.  You will catch one if you don't protect yourself.. and you just may get one that will KILL you.  Hardly a laughing matter then... and it hardly makes you look like a stud.    ::)
I am trying to puff up my image by saying I want a STD?  Your logic confuses me.

Its like drinking until you get sick.  Why would anyone do that?  How is puking over a toilet until you pass out in your own vomit.  Then waking up and feeling like death for at least a day fun?  Well, maybe its not.  But people do it every day.  Fucking until you get an STD is about the same.  Fucking until you get HIV = and OD.  Fucking until you get Chlamydia = passing out and getting a cock drawn on your forehead. Not to mention that some people participate in risky behavior for the thrill.

tarkil

Nothing till now, but I would need to get tested too...
Not getting tested helps with getting nothing...  :)

Anyway, I'm always (99.9%) waring some latex, so should be fine for that matter...  :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.