Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Have you ever caught an std? If so, which one?

Started by sharingbuns, Nov 13, 2008, 12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pissedandpierced

I''ve never been tested but I am a good girl and take precautions.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Jizzlobber

big time syphilis over here! well not big time, but drip dick, certainly
<

White Pwny

I would LOVE to see a picture of said stripper.  That is a freak show.  Certainly there has to be pics somewhere online from where she works or whatnot.     Im intrigued. 

And how does my logic confuse you?    Fucking til you get an STD is much like Drinking till you puke.   So...

"I want LOTS of sex with LOTS of sluts and to contract LOTS of curable STDs."      :-\
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Nov 13, 2008, 06:04 AM

Her name is Bethany.  And she was fucking in love with me.

Well the whole 6'9", black stripper thing brought a smile to my face.

The fact that her name was Bethany made me LOL.

alvarezbassist17

that's a huge bitch!  did she do the worm on you trey?

Jacob

never caught anything which is odd because I never use protection. I should probably start before it's too late though.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

sharingbuns

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Nov 13, 2008, 01:00 PM
I''ve never been tested but I am a good girl and take precautions.

you should get tested, fool
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 07:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bebo

i have never gotten laid, so i have nothing to worry about, ya?

Variable

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Nov 13, 2008, 01:06 PM
big time syphilis over here! well not big time, but drip dick, certainly
Dude, Props.  Seriously.  Syphilis?  That is a serious score.
Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 13, 2008, 01:39 PM
I would LOVE to see a picture of said stripper.  That is a freak show.  Certainly there has to be pics somewhere online from where she works or whatnot.     Im intrigued. 

And how does my logic confuse you?    Fucking til you get an STD is much like Drinking till you puke.   So...

"I want LOTS of sex with LOTS of sluts and to contract LOTS of curable STDs."      :-\

I used to have a pic of her bending over naked in front of a confederate flag.  But my appt got broken into and they stole my camera and computer :( ghey.  I tried to find her last time I was home on leave with no luck.  This was over 3 years ago, so I wouldn't be surprised if she moved out of Albuquerque by now.  But dam sinner, quit being a hater.  When have I ever lied about anything?  Ill try to find her myspace just to satisfy you.

Your logic confuses me.  Because you and I both know that a man talking about wanting an STD is not attractive.  So how is that me trying to "puff up my image?"

And I just want to emphasize the word curable in that sentence.
Quote from: Shaye on Nov 13, 2008, 03:46 PM
Quote from: Variable on Nov 13, 2008, 06:04 AM

Her name is Bethany.  And she was fucking in love with me.

Well the whole 6'9", black stripper thing brought a smile to my face.

The fact that her name was Bethany made me LOL.
lol, a lot of people have a hard time believing it.  But I have plenty of real world friends who witnessed the whole thing.  I actually picked her up in the strip club.  That was a first for me.  Why does the name Bethany make you laugh?
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Nov 13, 2008, 04:02 PM
that's a huge bitch!  did she do the worm on you trey?
I wish.  We actually had great sex.  I have only had sex with two girls who were taller than me.  But each time it was great.  Once you are laying down, it evens out the playing field.  Although I will admit that doggie style was a bit harder with Bethany. 

White Pwny

No one said I was hating.  I said I want to see what a 7 foot tall black stripper named Bethany looks like.     I didn't say you were lying.   I guess I'm just the one confused, as you act all like it's cool to have STD's when I can't think of a huger turn off.

Shaye

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 14, 2008, 01:17 PM
No one said I was hating.  I said I want to see what a 7 foot tall black stripper named Bethany looks like.     I didn't say you were lying.   I guess I'm just the one confused, as you act all like it's cool to have STD's when I can't think of a huger turn off.

Yeah I wasn't saying I don't believe it either.

Um and the name Bethany isn't funny. But the name is funny when it belongs to a 7ft tall, black, stripper that you had "great" sex with.

It just isn't a name that fits I guess....

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 14, 2008, 01:17 PM
you act all like it's cool to have STD's when I can't think of a huger turn off.
Quote from: Variable on Nov 14, 2008, 02:15 AM
you and I both know that a man talking about wanting an STD is not attractive. 

White Pwny

DUH~  Then why are you saying you want one?!~   

YOU are the one confusing ME!

ToneDef

Jacob

Trey, you make it sound like most STD's are curable and not that bad. from what I've been told both gonorrhea and syphilis (fuck spelling) never go away and can be outright deadly. isn't gonorrhea the one were you're stuck with warts on your dick for the rest of your life?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devilinside

That's HPV isn't it? Uugh.... I would never wanna see a warty wang.

Variable

Quote from: aenemic on Nov 14, 2008, 03:50 PM
Trey, you make it sound like most STD's are curable and not that bad. from what I've been told both gonorrhea and syphilis (fuck spelling) never go away and can be outright deadly. isn't gonorrhea the one were you're stuck with warts on your dick for the rest of your life?
no and no.  If you catch the syphilis early enough, which in the 1st world it would be ridiculous not to, then you are fine.  Stage 3 is deadly , I think.  But both are curable.

And yes, HPV is a form of warts.  But like I said, probably everyone on this board has it. They say that if you have EVER had unprotected sex, you have it.  Something like 90% of adult americans have it or some bull shit.  I'm not looking any of this up, so feel free to prove me wring.  That is just what I remember from about 4 years ago.

BloodyKnifePrty

Never had sex so I'm pretty sure I'm clean.

devlin

genital warts/HPV is curable. its diferent for men and women. for men its a simple cream two weeks (depending on how long you've had it/ size of warts) and your all better. for chicks if not caught it can cause/turn into cervival dysplasia (cancer). to get rid of it (pre-cancer stage) is an extremely painful acid treament, usually more than one. unfortunatly i do speak from experience about this one. crazy cheating whore ex-girl.

if not caught syphilis turns your brain into swiss cheese and you go bat shit crazy and eventually die. but like variable said if caught ealry enough you'd be fine.

i dunno about gonorrhea, but i think herpes and HIV/AIDS are the only ones you can't get rid of.