Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Have you ever caught an std? If so, which one?

Started by sharingbuns, Nov 13, 2008, 12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BloodyKnifePrty

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Ok, whew.  Thank god we are all ass lickers around here.  I was starting to feel like a freak in a room full of prudes.  Well all of you except Bloodyknife.  Bebo doesn't count because he was raped, he just didn't realize what was going on because his dad told him he was putting the shit back where it belongs.

mrs_swa

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Variable

shine down unshy

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 14, 2008, 07:18 PM
Quote from: ImperfectCircle on Nov 14, 2008, 06:14 PM
What a sick topic..lol.  As for having any STD's, no.  Keep that shit wrapped the fuck up and your head on straight and you won't have to worry about anything.

Not necessarily true. If you have oral you risk getting an std. But if you're into getting your wang sucked with a condom on,rock on!

Hence the "keep your head on straight" bit.  Gotta know how to spot them herpes.  And who gets their dick sucked with a condom on?  Come on.

ToneDef

Quote from: aenemic on Nov 14, 2008, 03:50 PM
Trey, you make it sound like most STD's are curable and not that bad. from what I've been told both gonorrhea and syphilis (fuck spelling) never go away and can be outright deadly. isn't gonorrhea the one were you're stuck with warts on your dick for the rest of your life?

Gonorrhea is mild as fuck. Easily curable. Nothing to worry about. Symptoms are gunk leaking out of your cock. They don't always show though. My friend has had that shit like 3 times, silly cunt.

White Pwny

ToneDef

Variable

Quote from: ImperfectCircle on Nov 14, 2008, 11:37 PM
What a sick topic..lol.  As for having any STD's, no.  Keep that shit wrapped the fuck up and your head on straight and you won't have to worry about anything.

Not necessarily true. If you have oral you risk getting an std. But if you're into getting your wang sucked with a condom on,rock on!

Hence the "keep your head on straight" bit.  Gotta know how to spot them herpes.  And who gets their dick sucked with a condom on?  Come on.
I can think of 2 times I have gotten head with a condom on right off the top of my head

ToneDef

Quote from: devlin on Nov 14, 2008, 05:34 PM
genital warts/HPV is curable. its diferent for men and women. for men its a simple cream two weeks (depending on how long you've had it/ size of warts) and your all better. for chicks if not caught it can cause/turn into cervival dysplasia (cancer). to get rid of it (pre-cancer stage) is an extremely painful acid treament, usually more than one. unfortunatly i do speak from experience about this one. crazy cheating whore ex-girl.

if not caught syphilis turns your brain into swiss cheese and you go bat shit crazy and eventually die. but like variable said if caught ealry enough you'd be fine.

i dunno about gonorrhea, but i think herpes and HIV/AIDS are the only ones you can't get rid of.

HIV/AIDS and Herpes are the ones you can't get rid of. Genital warts are hard to lose but can be frozen off I think.

Don't you guys fucking learn this shit in school or whatever?

Where are you from, like Africa or some shit?

"My kid is gonna die from the AIDS he was born with, just like the 7 I had before that?"
"Hey lady, I'm so fucking hungry.. Ran out of rice and grains and shit."
"Me too. Wanna fuck?"
"Sure!"

White Pwny

devilinside

So by keeping your head on straight you can tell who has an STD? I mean,sure,you can spot a wart or as ToneDef said some "gunk" *dry heaves*,but what about the shit you can't see? Point is...if you haven't been with the person a long ass time and haven't been tested WITH them,you dont know what the fuck they got or where the fuck they've been.

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Nov 14, 2008, 11:53 PM

I can think of 2 times I have gotten head with a condom on right off the top of my head

And most prostitutes do it...learned that on Hookers in Honolulu.

Variable

I have never heard anything about HPV being treatable.  That is why they had the big controversy over vaccinating 10 year old girls with the vaccine.  Parents didn't want to admit that their 10 year olds would grow up and have sex.  Doctors were trying to make them understand that they would probably rather have slut daughters than slut daughters with cervical cancer.  Girls are getting hysterectomies at like age 22 and 23 because of HPV.  Most of the time you don't show any symptoms.  So I don't know how you would freeze the wart off if you didn't have the wart.....yeah, im Pretty sure there is not treatment for HPV

HIV and Herpes are both treatable though.  Yes, that is correct.  We have now eliminated all of the killer STDs.  Not even HIV kill people these days.  As long as they have money.  Seriously, southpark wasn't joking.  The treatment sucks, you are sick more days than you are better.  But you will live.  It just cost a lot of money.  

Hep C can kind of sort of be classified a STD.  But contraction of Hep C through vaginal intercourse is soooooooo unlikely that they really dont even classify it as an STD.  I think the CDC technically calls it one.  But says that you have a fraction of a % of contracting it.  But as far as I know, there is still no Hep C treatment.  So sucks for all you IV drug users.  Because I have seen a couple people die from Hep C.  And it looked miserable.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 15, 2008, 01:21 AM
Quote from: Variable on Nov 14, 2008, 11:53 PM

And most prostitutes do it...learned that on Hookers in Honolulu.
Yeah well OSHA makes hookers do it

devilinside

Variable

Hey, you're a democrat.  Don't hate when you hear about regulation. 

ToneDef

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 15, 2008, 01:20 AM

So by keeping your head on straight you can tell who has an STD? I mean,sure,you can spot a wart or as ToneDef said some "gunk" *dry heaves*,but what about the shit you can't see? Point is...if you haven't been with the person a long ass time and haven't been tested WITH them,you dont know what the fuck they got or where the fuck they've been.

Wizz-ord. Me and my girl went and got tested before we started fucking bare back, haha. That's when I found out I had that shit. Not always symptoms.

ToneDef

Apart from when I went to the Doctors worried about the size of my cock and stuff. Had me worried. Turned out I'm just a direct descendant of a horse. That was a relief.