Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Have you ever caught an std? If so, which one?

Started by sharingbuns, Nov 13, 2008, 12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

yup... definitely a no go for me... Damn...

It's funny, cause I hate so much anything needle / syringe related (just seeing one makes me cringe), but I'm sure it'll be a little bit more OK tomorrow when they'll sting me...

Fuck that shit... Anyway, it's for a good cause : it will just allow me to enjoy fully loving my girl...
Well, hopefully that is, if I get out of it clear. Well, if not, I'm pretty much fucked anyway, so fingers crossed... :-\

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

you will be fine.  And I totally undestand about wanting to enjoy fully loving your girl.  It will all be worth it

tarkil

Oh yes I know I'll enjoy it....
And I can tell you she will too...   ;)

Variable

lol yeah.  I would imagine this is true as long as you shaved that stache off from Halloween

tarkil

Yup, I'm as smooth as a baby right now...
And I'll probably make myself smooth down there as well, cause I'm that nice....  :)

ToneDef

Quote from: Variable on Dec 01, 2008, 08:42 AM
That's good man.  It's a nice peace of mind thing.  Are you getting the full panel done?  Blood and Q-tip up your urethra?

I have to get a HIV test at least once a year.  But pretty much unless I'm symptomatic of a STD or have a really good reason to suspect I might have got one, I wont waste my time getting tested.  I have marines come in all the time worried that they got something.  But we pretty much wont test them unless they are symptomatic ( for any of you who think its fucked up that we turn people away, re think your support of universal health care ) But yeah, a kid came in the other day who was able to get a full panel done even though he had no symptoms.  And no shit, he had Chlamydia.  It was the first time I have ever seen anyone have Chlamydia with no symptoms.  I know its possible, but still, really rare.  I'm wondering if the test got fucked up.  lol he came in to get tested for HPV.  Fucking noob.

I had that shit with no symptoms man. Went in for the blood test, swap, piss and all that.. Turned out I had Chlamydia.

Variable

I had just never personally seen it before

Muzic Junkie

Quote from: ToneDef on Dec 01, 2008, 06:38 PM
That's good man.  It's a nice peace of mind thing.  Are you getting the full panel done?  Blood and Q-tip up your urethra?

I have to get a HIV test at least once a year.  But pretty much unless I'm symptomatic of a STD or have a really good reason to suspect I might have got one, I wont waste my time getting tested.  I have marines come in all the time worried that they got something.  But we pretty much wont test them unless they are symptomatic ( for any of you who think its fucked up that we turn people away, re think your support of universal health care ) But yeah, a kid came in the other day who was able to get a full panel done even though he had no symptoms.  And no shit, he had Chlamydia.  It was the first time I have ever seen anyone have Chlamydia with no symptoms.  I know its possible, but still, really rare.  I'm wondering if the test got fucked up.  lol he came in to get tested for HPV.  Fucking noob.

I had that shit with no symptoms man. Went in for the blood test, swap, piss and all that.. Turned out I had Chlamydia.

Ehhh Chlamydia usually doens't have any symptoms, or very minor ones. Thats why alot of women go infertile when they have it, because you don't know you have it

Might be diffrent in guys though

tarkil

Got my test results, and am all clean !!!!!!!!!!   

^5

Let the nice unlatexed sex come my way now...   8)

Variable

Quote from: Muzic Junkie on Dec 09, 2008, 07:01 AM
Quote from: ToneDef on Dec 01, 2008, 06:38 PM

Ehhh Chlamydia usually doens't have any symptoms, or very minor ones. Thats why alot of women go infertile when they have it, because you don't know you have it

Might be diffrent in guys though
yeah I was totally wrong.  We got a really good lecture on STDs from my Medical Officer while I was in the field.  Chlamydia doesn't show symptoms in up to 70% of men.  I was grossly misinformed.

simmamadrama4000

NOOB POST

Totally 100% sure that I don't have any STDs as of now (got tested for like everything a month ago), even though i have had made some risky and dumb decisions in the past :-\....Alls I ever caught was a yeast infection from a ex since he totally just had unprotected secks with some random fat chick the day before.FAIL.
Every once in awhile I still get this random "twinge" feeling in my vag that always makes me think I have something though!!!! like WTF!!??. I probably just need to get laid... ::) *sigh*

Variable

ha.  Your BF cheated on you with a fat chick and gave you her yeast infection.  Pwned. 

But I'm pretty sure you can get one anyways , even if you BF doesn't fuck someone else before you. Some girls are just really prone to urinary tract and yeast infections.

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

bah.  Dont give in to the noob looking for attention

simmamadrama4000

Quote from: Variable on Dec 17, 2008, 06:36 PM
ha.  Your BF cheated on you with a fat chick and gave you her yeast infection.  Pwned. 

But I'm pretty sure you can get one anyways , even if you BF doesn't fuck someone else before you. Some girls are just really prone to urinary tract and yeast infections.

true, yeah some girls are more prone to yeast infections and stuff....but i dont plan on getting them anytime soon ever since im never gonna fuck my ex. again...
Quote from: Variable on Dec 17, 2008, 06:46 PM

I never said i was looking for attention..... :'(

Variable

You didn't have to say that you were looking for attention.  Don't cry, I was just pointing out the obvious

Jacob

Quote from: Variable on Dec 17, 2008, 06:46 PM

pfft, you're only afraid I'm gonna lose interest in you.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

tarkil

Got my 2 nights of unprotected secks these past 2 days... Damn, I forgot how cool that was...
Fuck AIDS and fuck condoms...

Anyway, back to abstinence now...   :-\

ToneDef