Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

what is the funniest thing that you have ever heard?

Started by sharingbuns, Nov 13, 2008, 10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 21, 2008, 06:33 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 21, 2008, 04:27 PM
haha, Kelly.  Most guys just automatically think...  "Something up my ass.... gay"   When they have no idea their G spot is there!!!!   

And you are right, if they only had an  idea of the climax they could be having...

funny, most women think this way too. i think we need to organize a PSA for butt love. we could even have a we are the world type sing along

HAHAHA!!!!!

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 22, 2008, 06:22 AM
haha, Kelly.  Most guys just automatically think...  "Something up my ass.... gay"   When they have no idea their G spot is there!!!!   

And you are right, if they only had an  idea of the climax they could be having...

The guy's "G spot" isn't in his butthole, it's in his albilty to bust a load inside a female once he tickles Her's.

Uuh....yeah it is ya retard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_massage

13hourstoparadise

The guy's "G spot" isn't in his butthole, it's in his albilty to bust a load inside a female once he tickles Her's.

Wow, I think you're the first virgin on this board. Kudos.

devilinside

Oh,and just so ya know...not all dudes can hit a girls g spot.

Contradictio In Terminis

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 22, 2008, 03:06 PM

I can
I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

devilinside

13hourstoparadise

I just let 'em fake them. Why should they get everything j/k.

downtownpony

Quote from: Contradictio In Terminis on Nov 22, 2008, 03:19 PM

I can

Where do u live?

Contradictio In Terminis

Quote from: downtownpony on Nov 22, 2008, 10:02 PM
Quote from: Contradictio In Terminis on Nov 22, 2008, 03:19 PM

I can

Where do u live?

Houston.
I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

downtownpony

downtownpony

Contradictio In Terminis

downtownpony

4 real cuz I have alot of money that I want to give u.

Contradictio In Terminis

Quote from: downtownpony on Nov 22, 2008, 10:36 PM
4 real cuz I have alot of money that I want to give u.

send away...

and it's a lot...not alot...

downtownpony

thanks for correcting me. Ill  repay by easing my cock into ur mouth, while u sleep. You'll probably wake up at first, but after you realize whats happenening youll pretend to still be asleep, and its cool. Ill play along. untill I cum all over ur face and transformer bed sheets. Then Ill have u make me a sandwich.

mrs_swa

Quote from: downtownpony on Nov 22, 2008, 10:17 PM
my vag is beautiful

Quote from: downtownpony on Nov 22, 2008, 10:53 PM
thanks for correcting me. Ill  repay by easing my cock into ur mouth, while u sleep. You'll probably wake up at first, but after you realize whats happenening youll pretend to still be asleep, and its cool. Ill play along. untill I cum all over ur face and transformer bed sheets. Then Ill have u make me a sandwich.

hmmmz.
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Contradictio In Terminis

Quote from: downtownpony on Nov 22, 2008, 10:53 PM

strike that...reverse it.

downtownpony

Contradictio In Terminis

downtownpony

Contradictio In Terminis

I shall not take it home...and I shan't not have fun with it...