Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

what is the funniest thing that you have ever heard?

Started by sharingbuns, Nov 13, 2008, 10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deafnotes

Quote from: sharingbuns on Nov 16, 2008, 09:17 AM
Quote from: deafnotes on Nov 16, 2008, 01:41 AM
when a religous people said "im already save"

que?
speak english bitch! ahah
just kidding

Quote from: Variable on Nov 16, 2008, 07:21 PM
The world has "progressed" to where at one time religious people held their noses high in the air and though they were better than all the barbaric heathens.  To now when all the atheist are snobs and can't believe what those idiot religious people believe.  It's totally not the exact same thing just backwards.  We have come a long way.

i have a feeling that religion is dying... more years and it will fade away

Variable

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaybe maybe not.  Religion has been around for a very long time.  And define religion.  Because even if the religions that we know of today die out, a new religion will for sure take their place.  Just like with the Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans.  I like southparks take on the future and religion.  Where we are no longer idiots who fight wars over pointless issues and gods that don't exist.  We progressed.  Now we fight wars over whose answer to science is the right answer.......yup, you know that's how its going to be too.

13hourstoparadise

Yesterday my best friend told me his g/f put her finger up his butt during... And he liked it. That was pretty funny, but I'm a little concerned he might turn gay.

devilinside

Hahaha!!! Why would a girl doing that to him make him gay? You should learn about the climax you can get from "milking" the prostate.

alvarezbassist17

he's clearly never experienced the delight that is a deep rimjob.

devilinside

alvarezbassist17

it's especially wonderful when you're out of tp

lostpilot

i kill for fun

ever heard? the other day i was in the library computer lab. All of a sudden i heard this goofy,very loud laugh, like that of a retarded person. When i finally saw the person and realized they werent retarded, just incredibly dorky, i lost it. Basically this alugh, which comprised of high pitched squeeling and prolonged hacking and hawing lasted about an hour. One of the funniest things i ve witnesed in my life.
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

goldpony

Quote from: i kill for fun on Nov 19, 2008, 06:18 AM
ever heard? the other day i was in the library computer lab. All of a sudden i heard this goofy,very loud laugh, like that of a retarded person. When i finally saw the person and realized they werent retarded, just incredibly dorky, i lost it. Basically this alugh, which comprised of high pitched squeeling and prolonged hacking and hawing lasted about an hour. One of the funniest things i ve witnesed in my life.

so basically it was the Louis Skolnick laugh?
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Contradictio In Terminis

God told me a joke one time...I'm still laughing. it was like five years ago.
I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

goldpony

Quote from: Contradictio In Terminis on Nov 19, 2008, 07:13 PM

did he tell you to look in your pants?
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

i kill for fun

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 19, 2008, 07:07 PM
Quote from: i kill for fun on Nov 19, 2008, 06:18 AM

so basically it was the Louis Skolnick laugh?

lol nah man, it was ten times worse. I can't stress enough how it sounded like a SEVERELY retarded person. At times it be like this "iiiiiiiiiiiiiii UHLLL iiiiiii" if that makes any sense.
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

Contradictio In Terminis

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 19, 2008, 07:16 PM

nope...but he tell me to look in yours once. I just couldn't laugh...it was beyond being funny...it was just sad.
I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

goldpony

Quote from: Contradictio In Terminis on Nov 19, 2008, 07:38 PM

nope...but he tell me to look in yours once. I just couldn't laugh...it was beyond being funny...it was just sad.

yeah, it must have been a sad day when you realized what a real man looks like ;D
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Contradictio In Terminis

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 19, 2008, 07:42 PM
Quote from: Contradictio In Terminis on Nov 19, 2008, 07:38 PM

yeah, it must have been a sad day when you realized what a real man looks like ;D

I was quite sad, until I realized I was looking a mirror...

And then I looked back at you...and I was sad again.

devilinside

Contradictio In Terminis

devilinside

Contradictio In Terminis

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 19, 2008, 08:43 PM
Are on a NIN forum?

LOL! Yes...I take it that you are over there as well? what's your name over there?