Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

what is the funniest thing that you have ever heard?

Started by sharingbuns, Nov 13, 2008, 10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

I've always been a lurker there. I was on on The Spiral,ETS and NIN.com

Contradictio In Terminis

so you don't have a username, or you don't want it let out?
I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

devilinside

Contradictio In Terminis

I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

sharingbuns

i don't believe in religion so much. i think we were created by aliens. but i'm kinda insane.
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 07:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

sharingbuns

^^^ where did that come from? who knows. i feel like rambling

okay have you ever been to a fine fast food dining establishment? yes, yes you have
okay, and you know how they have the super powered spray water all over yourself type sinks in there? okay good
you wash your hands before you eat right? well i do, i put my hands in some unhygenic places from time to time
anyway, so have you ever ordered your food after washing yourself and then the people always look directly at the
water that has collected itself all over your pants/shirt/crotch region and i mean its something they must see every day
they HAVE to know what it is, but they're looking at you like "is that urine?"
well one time i just want to look them dead in the face and say "it IS urine. and i put it there... myself."
i don't know where i'm going with this? do you?
how is everyone today? good? good... thats whats up. i know thats right. PEACE

i kill for fun

wow, i thought you were gonna say that you actually did it. im dissapointed that i read through all that and all u had to say was "I wanted to.." But its cool cuz i alos restrain myself from saying shit like that b/c in those circumstances i am usually drunk and don't want to have the cops called
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

sharingbuns

i was just thinking about this question, and i have an answer
the funniest thing i ever heard was when i was in my bedroom
proceeding to bang a skank and my roommate told me
"i hope you got all your shots"
that was hilarious

Jedidiah Solomon

you're funny, but you come off like a girl, for a while I thought you were.

sharingbuns

Jedidiah Solomon

whoa did you hear that folks, this redneck is gettin' SASSY, well let me tell you a little something about fags redneck, I happened to stumble into one of you one night and straight took up the wahzoo and got poo on my shoe all while drowning his head in the toilet, so don't fuck around cause I can track your IP address, find you, and show you a real horror movie!

It took me a while to come up with that, I was in a jack nicholson alter ego, thanks.

sharingbuns

Stalkerware

sharingbuns

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 18, 2008, 03:29 PM
Hahaha!!! Why would a girl doing that to him make him gay? You should learn about the climax you can get from "milking" the prostate.

I had a g/f once who tried to put her finger up there, I wasn't at all too excited about it.

devilinside

Least she wasn't tryin to shove a cock up it!

White Pwny

haha, Kelly.  Most guys just automatically think...  "Something up my ass.... gay"   When they have no idea their G spot is there!!!!   

And you are right, if they only had an  idea of the climax they could be having...
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

goldpony

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 21, 2008, 04:27 PM
haha, Kelly.  Most guys just automatically think...  "Something up my ass.... gay"   When they have no idea their G spot is there!!!!   

And you are right, if they only had an  idea of the climax they could be having...

funny, most women think this way too. i think we need to organize a PSA for butt love. we could even have a we are the world type sing along
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

Quote from: sharingbuns on Nov 19, 2008, 11:47 PM
^^^ where did that come from? who knows. i feel like rambling

okay have you ever been to a fine fast food dining establishment? yes, yes you have
okay, and you know how they have the super powered spray water all over yourself type sinks in there? okay good
you wash your hands before you eat right? well i do, i put my hands in some unhygenic places from time to time
anyway, so have you ever ordered your food after washing yourself and then the people always look directly at the
water that has collected itself all over your pants/shirt/crotch region and i mean its something they must see every day
they HAVE to know what it is, but they're looking at you like "is that urine?"
well one time i just want to look them dead in the face and say "it IS urine. and i put it there... myself."
i don't know where i'm going with this? do you?
how is everyone today? good? good... thats whats up. i know thats right. PEACE
I pee on myself a lot so I put a lot of stock in people thinking those high powered sinks did it.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 21, 2008, 04:27 PM

The guy's "G spot" isn't in his butthole, it's in his albilty to bust a load inside a female once he tickles Her's.