Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Ask Trey/WWTD Thread!

Started by devilinside, Nov 14, 2008, 10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Dude,my stepmom has been smoking it for 30+ years,and she's pretty fucking forgetful.

devilinside

Ok I got one....why when you're fighting back crying do you get that lump feeling in your throat?

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: devlin on Nov 20, 2008, 12:19 PM
Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 20, 2008, 05:02 AM
Quote from: Variable on Nov 19, 2008, 01:33 PM
Quote from: i kill for fun on Nov 19, 2008, 06:11 AM
would you, or more appropriately women in general consider it intrusive and stalker-ish to ask out a woman you occasionally see walking down the street yet never talk to?
No.  This is how a lot of people meet.  You just need to find an uncreepy way to say hi and run into her.  
Quote from: aenemic on Nov 19, 2008, 09:11 AM
trey, I'm wondering if I might have diabetes. any really easy signs? I went to the doctor a couple of years ago because I thought I had a bladder infection. they took urine and blood samples and found nothing. they thought I might have a prostata (is that the right word in english?) infection and I was medicated for it for several months. I'm still having problems. they never said anything about diabetes though, and I've heard that one early sign is that you have to pee all the fucking time. like I have to do.
Frequent urination is the easiest way to spot a new diabetic.  Frequent urination and an unquenchable thirst.  Your blood is pretty much turning into syrup.  Your body is trying to water that syrup down.  But its an uphill battle.  You would also start to be very irritable.  If your sugar got pretty high you might also start to show symptoms that mimic the flu.  

But why else do you think you have diabetes? If you are really worried about it, you should go get tested for sure.
Quote from: Atomic on Nov 19, 2008, 10:26 AM
how do i like make my short-term memory loss go away?
stop smoking pot

Herb doesn't create memory loss.

and no you aren't an official Sponser of D.A.R.E. so don't you Dare make a comeback.

Fact: Marijuana produces immediate, temporary changes in thoughts, perceptions, and information processing. The cognitive process most clearly affected by marijuana is short-term memory. In laboratory studies, subjects under the influence of marijuana have no trouble remembering things they learned previously. However, they display diminished capacity to learn and recall new information. This diminishment only lasts for the duration of the intoxication.

http://www.drugpolicy.org

Was this an automated internet response from Babylon.org?

sharingbuns

hey i gotta put in my two cents
if you don't smoke pot and you are against it, no one cares
if you do smoke pot and you are all for it, no one cares

PROBLEM SOLVED

WHATEVA ITS MY BAWDY I'LL DO WHAT I WANT
YOU DON'T KNOW ME YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I BEEN THROUGH
SHUT THE FUCK UP MOM
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 07:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

devlin

i don't smoke pot. but i'm not for or against it. i couldn't care less what you or anyone else does to their body.  your right its your body fuck it up have fun, your not hurting anyone else. but that guy had his facts wrong is all. don't start making shit up to defend your drug habits is all i'm saying.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: devlin on Nov 20, 2008, 08:49 PM
i don't smoke pot. but i'm not for or against it. i couldn't care less what you or anyone else does to their body.  your right its your body fuck it up have fun, your not hurting anyone else. but that guy had his facts wrong is all. don't start making shit up to defend your drug habits is all i'm saying.

You're just another guy with opinions.

devlin

true. i just don't pass mine of as fact with BS holier than thou preachings.

Jedidiah Solomon

Well that's good, gosh, I hate those people!

devlin

OH SNAP!!! you went all reverse psychology on my ass. I GOT SERVED!

sharingbuns

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 07:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

Variable

Quote from: i kill for fun on Nov 20, 2008, 04:57 AM
yea where the hell has he been..Posting and replying on SL for him is like drinking water
I am so swamped at work.  Plus I was out till 4:30 AM partying last night because Wednesdays are military night at this club semi close to us.  It was a very successful night though.  My friends determined that I am the only guy on earth that can pick up multiple women in a club using political discussions ;) word to your mother

stand by for me to catch up on all of this.

White Pwny

Ooooohhh political discussion...  hawt.    lol.   =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

White Pwny

If you had to pick your "last meal"   what would it be?

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 21, 2008, 03:22 AM
If you had to pick your "last meal"   what would it be?
vagina

White Pwny

What if there were no vagina's around?

Variable

look.  I have skimmed through this diabetes conversation and I just want to throw some stuff out there

1.  Kelly, stop stealing my thunder ;)

2. Aenemic.  You should get a blood glucose monitor.  You could get light headed for a number of any reasons that are way less serious than you being diabetic.  The most common being that you could be very dehydrated ( which also just happens to happen when your blood sugar is uber high ) You can think of a high and low blood sugar like climbing a mountain.  It takes forever to get to the top.  But if you fall, and you start to go down. You are going to hit the bottom really fast, and its going to kill your ass.  So, if you are getting light headed when you don't eat.  Check your sugar.  A normal blood glucose level will be between 60-120.  If it is below 60, I would first eat something.  Then go to the doctor.  If it is like above 200, go to the doctor.  Like the ER in both cases.  You need to be seen that day.  something like kelly was saying around 145 or whatever.  Well.......no body's body reads the text book.  It's a kind of gray area.  Maybe you could have diabetes, or maybe not.

3.  Kelly is right about you needing to control your diet.  If you are a diabetic, your diet is your new #1 concern in life.  If you don't want to become a diabetic, you ( and anyone else ) should still go ahead and follow the advice.  No white anything.  Bread, rice, pasta, nothing.  You might as well eat pure sugar when you eat that shit.  Try to cut carbs like crazy.  NO BEER.  No beer.  no beer.  NO FUCKING BEER.  Ok, maybe a Michelob ultra once in a blue moon.  No liqueur either.  No alcohol is just a good rule.  No sodas. No sweet coffee.  Cut out most of the dairy.  You have to cut out the sugar.  Even the complex forms of sugar need to go away.

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 21, 2008, 03:28 AM
What if there were no vagina's around?
obviously a female ass hole

White Pwny

Variable

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Nov 19, 2008, 03:19 PM
Dear Trey,

I have a crush on this guy I only ever see at gigs, one of the guys at the radio station knows his brothers and has asked some information for me in exchange for an interview with Airbourne. Apparently he is single and looking and has been told to go to the radio station website to see what I look like etc. When I see him at gigs, he is never alone so I am unable to go and speak to him, do I get my friend to set me up or just wait until I see him at another gig?

I guess you have to feel out the situation and figure out what is right.  It is really hard to say without knowing your personality better and his.  

But I would be for letting your friends set you up.  You are the girl after all, he is supposed to be pursuing you.  Not that there is anything wrong with you going after the guy ( I love it when girls go after me ) I'm just saying it doesn't take anything away from you if you let your friends set you up.  It just seems like the simpler, more direct, and faster approach.  I am pro efficiency

Variable

Quote from: tarkil on Nov 20, 2008, 04:29 AM
Quote from: sharingbuns on Nov 19, 2008, 11:43 PM
Trey, when your significant other walks in while you are in the process of cheating on her, how can you lie your way out of it and explain yourself in a way that will put her weak female mind at ease?

Ha ha...  Looking forward to the answer...  :)
Easy my friend.

You need to make sure that you are cheating on her with a female that semi resembles her.  You also must always have a bottle of tropicamide ( the solution used to dilate pupils ) You must always have a daily updated "receipt" for an eye exam at the Optometrist just an hour before you are planning on getting dirty with your slutty friend.

You must also fake a series of e-mails to yourself from a SN that she can never find out that you made.  Some very strange e-mails that would indicate that you have a stalker.  You have to also fake a series of phone calls ( on paper only ) and maybe even a couple fake voice mails.  A friend on SL can help you out with all of this.  

Next you must always make sure that before your slutty friend comes over, you open a window that could be accessed from outside.  Maybe even throw a pair of latex gloves outside the window to explain the lack of finger prints.

Buy and engagement ring

You have to rig your vehicle with a device that will implode your front bumper buy remote switch.  use this technology...... [youtube=425,350]iCEkPOdAVYc[/youtube]

ok, so you are fucking this chick, and your girl walks in.  She is going to go irate ( we hope ) and hopefully scream and walk out.  If she does not walk out, you must act freaked out like a mother fucker, and fall to the floor outside of her view.  and then administer your eye drops.  Then get out of bed and be like....." what the fuck is going on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? BABY IS THAT YOU?!?!?!?!?! OH MY FUCKING GOD WHO IS THIS?!?!?!?!?! OH SHIT!?!?!?!?!?!?! CALL THE POLICE!!!!!!!!! of course at this point your slut knows her planned escape rout out the pre opened window, along with a planted bag of clothes close by so that she can make a clean get away.  At this point you are going to have to use your personal interpretation of your GFs actions.  But get her to calm down enough to at least hear out your lies.  You are now going to explain to her how today you went to see the optometrist.  Your pupils were dilated but you drove anyways.  Upon turning into the direction of the sun, you got into a car crash.  You were pretty shaken up by the crash ( don't forget to implode your car by now ) So because of your near death experience, you decided that you were going to come home and give your girl the ring that you have been holding onto for months.  You come home and pour your heart out to your girl about how you love her so much and she is the only thing that matters to you in life, or so you thought.  Because your pupils were dilated, you lost all of your near vision.  You just saw a woman with the same features as your lovely.  She was even talking like your girl, and wearing the same scent ( this is all fiction ) so of course you propose and she says yes.  And you start to have passionate sex.  To which only a few moment later your real girl comes in and the your whole world got fucked up.  

at this point you remember suddenly that you have been trying to hide from her that you have been being stalked by a strange female.  You did not want to tell her, because you did not want her to worry.  But you can show her the police reports if she wishes.  You can show her the e-mails, record of phone calls, and play the voice messages.  

So because you have rehearsed and practiced this so many times, you are able to convince her that you really did have a stalker.  You connect the dots that your stalker knew about your eye appointment and that you GF was not supposed to be off of work for another 4 hours.  This was the perfect opportunity for you to become a rape victim.  Play your cards well.  Go to the police station with your girl and play the victim the whole way.  Hopefully she will be so disturbed about the whole thing that her focus will be on vengeance.  Hopefully she will just forget seeing you fucking this other girl, and she will just focus on finding the other girl and beating her ass.  Or getting her arrested.  But if need be, you can play the fact that you were trying to propose to her until she is swooned and she accepts.  But that's a last resort.