Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Ask Trey/WWTD Thread!

Started by devilinside, Nov 15, 2008, 12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indychinoluv

Quote from: Variable on Nov 23, 2008, 05:16 AM
exactly.  They have been together for 11 years.  If he is not sure, what is the rush now?  Also, maybe in another 11 years one of them will realize that they spent their whole youth with this person and never went to just go be themselves out on their own, or try to see if there is someone better.  The divorce rate is 50% in America because people don't think about this stuff before hand.  He obviously has doubts or questions or else he would not be asking.  So, as I said, Take your time and think real hard. There is no rush.

There is no question if I am unsure or not. That question doesn't even come into it. At the moment its more about money and time. Kirsty and I are quite open to the idea. To me it will just be a big party and the last time I will indulge in some major a-class hallucinogenic's. To Kirsty, its the biggest day of her life but she doesn't want to be pregnant and big on the day (she's a really small girl so she does show). Also, she's been dreaming of her wedding since she was a little girl and there isn't really time to plan a wedding at the moment. But it's also a matter of surprise. We've been talking about it quite a while now and Im the sorta guy that has to do the whole gay proposal thing and make it right

No offence guys, but your opinion won't sway or say the idea, I'm just bouncing ideas off the wall

Im 32 and Kirst is 31. We've grown up together but only got together in our early 20's. I lost my seed to her though.

Its pretty safe to say that we'll grow old together.

Variable

sounds like you're on the right track.  I'm not arrogant enough to think that my post on SL will influence who you marry or not.  I was just trying to give you something to think about instead of " rah rah rah get married omgz its so cute!!!!!!!!! " . But it looks like I misunderstood the question anyways.

I think you probably have to do it.  There are just certain things in life that you have to bite the bullet on.  It is important to her, so she probably needs to see that it is important to you.  Like I said, just try to save money anywhere you can.  Because no matter how important it is to her, its not worth going into debt for.  I would think she could understand this.  Shes your girl man, treat her right.  Just be smart about it is all I'm saying.  Because the economy is not going to get better any time real soon.  And getting evicted will probably be more stressful on your relationship than waiting a year or two to get married.  Good luck.

sharingbuns

damn. i am blown away by your answer to my question.
you should write a tell all book.
you are like a philosopher or something. fucking sweet.
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 09:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

Variable

lostpilot

red pill or blue pill, Trey?

Variable

lostpilot

sharingbuns

fuck those pills
drugs are not the answer
smoke some crack instead, its a safer alternative

White Pwny

Ok Trey.   What is your favorite smell on a woman?   What would you want your "ideal" girl to smell like...   And please for the love of God, don't type "pussy" or "fish".     lol.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

sharingbuns

in addition to this question, what's your favorite smell on a man trey?
you know you got one. don't lie to me, boy.

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 26, 2008, 12:31 AM
Ok Trey.   What is your favorite smell on a woman?   What would you want your "ideal" girl to smell like...   And please for the love of God, don't type "pussy" or "fish".     lol.
tuna
Quote from: sharingbuns on Nov 26, 2008, 12:33 AM
tuna with cock

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Nov 26, 2008, 03:53 AM
Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 26, 2008, 12:31 AM
Ok Trey.   What is your favorite smell on a woman?   What would you want your "ideal" girl to smell like...   And please for the love of God, don't type "pussy" or "fish".     lol.
tuna
Quote from: sharingbuns on Nov 26, 2008, 12:33 AM
tuna with cock

;D ;D ;D
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 26, 2008, 03:57 AM
*sigh*
Honestly, I don't know.  You better than anyone know that I have kind of not been around a whole lot of girls for the past couple years.  I am just getting back into the whole thing.  I know the girl I went out with last night smelled amazing.  But I didn't ask her what it was.

Most of the time, I think girls always smell good ( I know that sentence doesn't really work ) It just seems that women always smell good no matter what they are wearing.  But I do remember one scent that I really didnt like at all.  I think it was some sort of body lotion from one of those girly lotion shops in the mall.  It had like a semi popular run when I was in high school, But I haven't smelled it for years.  That is the one and only time I can think of girls wearing a scent I didn't like.

To be 100% honest ( and Im really throwing myself out here ) the best smell I can think of on a girl that I have met.  Was this one girls natural smell.  I LOVED to kiss her cheeks just so I could breath in and smell her.  It drove her nuts, but its all about me ;) I think girls just naturally smell pretty good.

good enough of an answer sinner?

White Pwny

Yes, finally.  Thank you.    That was what I was wanting to hear.

<2

Variable

Quote from: lostpilot on Nov 26, 2008, 12:26 AM
why?
I'm JK.  Naturally the Red pill.  Its better to know and fight a revolution than live in ignorance.  This is the Red pill of reality

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 26, 2008, 04:11 AM
Yes, finally.  Thank you.    That was what I was wanting to hear.

<2
<2 to you too 50 sint.
Quote from: sharingbuns on Nov 25, 2008, 11:56 PM
damn. i am blown away by your answer to my question.
you should write a tell all book.
you are like a philosopher or something. fucking sweet.

Ha I just re read that.  I totally forgot to post the youtube video right.  Oh well, I fixed it if anyone cares.  I can't believe I came up with all that in like 5 min.  I didn't even stop to think about it.  I just read the question and started typing.  Good times, you release my creative side.

sharingbuns

my favorite smell on a girl is her hair
theres something heavenly about it

Variable

I love the smell of a girls hair too.  But of course it changes with the shampoo she uses.  But still, if you can get it after she has not showered for a while or somehow the scent from the shampoo wears off.  The natural smell is great. 

This is starting to remind me of the movie " the scent of a woman"

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on Dec 01, 2008, 10:04 AM
I love the smell of a girls hair too.  But of course it changes with the shampoo she uses.  But still, if you can get it after she has not showered for a while or somehow the scent from the shampoo wears off.  The natural smell is great. 

This is starting to remind me of the movie " the scent of a woman"

Quote from: Variable on Jul 29, 2011, 09:22 AM
Maybe I should go back and fight myself.

what an asshole.  GET IM!!!!!!