Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Ask Trey/WWTD Thread!

Started by devilinside, Nov 14, 2008, 10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

lol, good pull man. Wow, I totally forgot about this thread. I think I might be able to do it even better this time around.

But fuck the scent of a woman. Do you want to know the only real scent worth smelling? my pillow, after I just fucked a woman and then fell asleep on her before she could try and cuddle. Fucking sluts with daddy issues.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

INCOMING WALL OF TEXT.

Time for you to give advice to a dude that is a full retard around girls.

I've been kicking it with this girl for a month or so now. She's super cute and super rad. I've totes got the hots for her and whatnot. She's an awesome drinking buddy.

So on the 4th of July she drunk texted me and basically said she straight up wants to bang me. Every time we've hung out since then, there's been this ridiculous sexual tension between us and of course, I'm too awkward and beta to make a move. On top of that, she's been trying not to bang anybody at all because of crazy girl reasons. So there's been this whole "will we or won't we fuck" game that's been going on for almost a month.

Fast forward to day before yesterday, we're drinking 4lokos on my balcony and pulling shenanigans as usual. Only it feels really weird to me. Like she's sending me mad signals that she wants to bang. So I'm somewhat taken aback by this and begin summoning up the courage to make a move. Eventually the conversation, of course, ends up pretty much being entirely about sex, a topic of conversation that I'm all sorts of confident in. I get to a point of feeling like a total alpha male and I'm thinking "fuck yeah, I'm bouts to get my bone on" and I'm completely ready to make some sort of move. Suddenly the conversation turns to her talking about how her roommate wants to fuck her, but she wants to fuck her other roommate. Then she starts going on about why she wants to fuck this guy and I totally lose all confidence in how I was reading everything.

Anyway, she gets tired and bails and I drunkenly text her something like "Bro, don't send so many mixed signals plz, kthx"

Turns out she was sending me signals...I just took too long to gain the confidence to make a pass at her. She gave up on that happening. Of course I then fall into "I've got no game, I suck at girls" mode and bum out for the rest of the night.

So she comes over again last night. I'm thinking "Alright, I'm not going to fuck it up again. I'm going to fucking do something about this". We get all sorts of trashed and shit. So we're just sitting on my balcony, drunkenly bullshitting about nothing in particular and then there's this awkward silence, so I say something along the lines "so...wanna make out?" because I am a huge idiot and don't know how to approach girls. It was fucking easy with my ex.

Anyway, she said no. So then I just get all fucking confused and weird, no fucking idea what the fuck she wants from me. A couple of awkward conversations and a sudden and random, awkward cuddling session later, she bails for home. Later on she tells me that she only wanted me to make a move the other day because she didn't feel any of that sexual tension. In my drunken stupor I accuse her of playing headgames with me and tell her that if she wants to be pals, I'm not gonna stand for that bullshit. Which is true. I don't fuck around with people that are gonna mess with my head. Friends, people I want to bone...whatever, I don't stand for that crap.

So, Trey. HOW DO I GIRLS?

Seriously though, how to make a move in a non-asinine way and should I stop putting up with bullshit with this girl and drop her, or what? She's a rad friend, but this shit is totally fucking with my perception of our relationship.

Also, I haven't gotten laid in 4 months which is a large portion of my utter retardation right now. I'm incredibly sexually frustrated. To go from sex multiple times a day with my ex, to no sex at all has been horrendously hard.

BillyNo.9

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Jul 30, 2011, 01:33 AM
We get all sorts of trashed and shit. So we're just sitting on my balcony, drunkenly bullshitting about nothing in particular and then there's this awkward silence, so I say something along the lines "so...wanna make out?" because I am a huge idiot and don't know how to approach girls. It was fucking easy with my ex.
I need some answers from Trey here too haha.This is basically my problem as well. I have HUGE problems sealing the deal and making the transition. I've used variations of "so, you wanna make out or something" and I have about a 20% success rate with that shit.  I'm a real charmer.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 30, 2011, 03:40 PM
We get all sorts of trashed and shit. So we're just sitting on my balcony, drunkenly bullshitting about nothing in particular and then there's this awkward silence, so I say something along the lines "so...wanna make out?" because I am a huge idiot and don't know how to approach girls. It was fucking easy with my ex.
I need some answers from Trey here too haha.This is basically my problem as well. I have HUGE problems sealing the deal and making the transition. I've used variations of "so, you wanna make out or something" and I have about a 20% success rate with that shit.  I'm a real charmer.

Thank fucking god I'm not alone here. I feel like such a fucking jackass when I do shit like that. I just don't know what else to do...

downtownpony

At least yall try an say something. All my sexual experiences have been from drunk aggressive chics that take the initiative.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: downtownpony on Jul 30, 2011, 04:43 PM
At least yall try an say something. All my sexual experiences have been from drunk aggressive chics that take the initiative.

Same. The only reason I even fucking had the balls to say anything was because I knew she wanted me to do SOMETHING the night before.

jacqueline

INCOMING WALL OF TEXT.

I've been kicking it with this girl for a month or so now. She's super cute and super rad. I've totes got the hots for her and whatnot. She's an awesome drinking buddy.

So on the 4th of July she drunk texted me and basically said she straight up wants to bang me. Every time we've hung out since then, there's been this ridiculous sexual tension between us and of course, I'm too awkward and beta to make a move. On top of that, she's been trying not to bang anybody at all because of crazy girl reasons. So there's been this whole "will we or won't we fuck" game that's been going on for almost a month.

Fast forward to day before yesterday, we're drinking 4lokos on my balcony and pulling shenanigans as usual. Only it feels really weird to me. Like she's sending me mad signals that she wants to bang. So I'm somewhat taken aback by this and begin summoning up the courage to make a move. Eventually the conversation, of course, ends up pretty much being entirely about sex, a topic of conversation that I'm all sorts of confident in. I get to a point of feeling like a total alpha male and I'm thinking "fuck yeah, I'm bouts to get my bone on" and I'm completely ready to make some sort of move. Suddenly the conversation turns to her talking about how her roommate wants to fuck her, but she wants to fuck her other roommate. Then she starts going on about why she wants to fuck this guy and I totally lose all confidence in how I was reading everything.

Anyway, she gets tired and bails and I drunkenly text her something like "Bro, don't send so many mixed signals plz, kthx"

Turns out she was sending me signals...I just took too long to gain the confidence to make a pass at her. She gave up on that happening. Of course I then fall into "I've got no game, I suck at girls" mode and bum out for the rest of the night.

So she comes over again last night. I'm thinking "Alright, I'm not going to fuck it up again. I'm going to fucking do something about this". We get all sorts of trashed and shit. So we're just sitting on my balcony, drunkenly bullshitting about nothing in particular and then there's this awkward silence, so I say something along the lines "so...wanna make out?" because I am a huge idiot and don't know how to approach girls. It was fucking easy with my ex.

Anyway, she said no. So then I just get all fucking confused and weird, no fucking idea what the fuck she wants from me. A couple of awkward conversations and a sudden and random, awkward cuddling session later, she bails for home. Later on she tells me that she only wanted me to make a move the other day because she didn't feel any of that sexual tension. In my drunken stupor I accuse her of playing headgames with me and tell her that if she wants to be pals, I'm not gonna stand for that bullshit. Which is true. I don't fuck around with people that are gonna mess with my head. Friends, people I want to bone...whatever, I don't stand for that crap.

Seriously though, how to make a move in a non-asinine way and should I stop putting up with bullshit with this girl and drop her, or what? She's a rad friend, but this shit is totally fucking with my perception of our relationship.

Also, I haven't gotten laid in 4 months which is a large portion of my utter retardation right now. I'm incredibly sexually frustrated. To go from sex multiple times a day with my ex, to no sex at all has been horrendously hard.

All you need to do is not ask her- there is nothing more of a turn off than been asked if you want to make out. Just wait for the right moment then look at her and go in for the kill- no commary about what you are planning to do/ or ask her for permission. She clearly is into you, was hurt that you seemed to not make a move when she made it so clear she was up for it. Then she tried to make you jealous/ make herself feel better by talking about the flatmate that wants her. And that she wants the other flatmate (to make out she is not that bothered about you and  she is into other people.) Sounds like likes you and is up for some action so just make a move (nothing cheesy or anything but just look at her, give her a compliment and thats all you need) you wont be turned down. I dont know her obviously but thats what I would like and most other girls I know. Hope that helps and hope you gat laid soon ;) x

chick de la lynch

INCOMING WALL OF TEXT.

I know Trey probably has a better answer than I do, but considering the fact I've been dealing with pussy men the past few months I'll offer my two cents.

For one, Jacqueline is right. There is nothing more pathetic than a guy asking you if you want to make out. If you feel it in your gut she's into you, just pounce. A woman likes a man who is control, not a man who's confused. If you take a chance, sometimes you'll be rewarded. If you don't, then you get jack shit.

It sounds like this girl gave you the open and being self-conscious and out of the game too long you backed off. It happens, and it's just about as frustrating on your end as it is on ours. Confidence is key with us women. If you don't have it, we're not all that interested. Sometimes you just have to fake confidence. I've been with some not so great looking dudes, however they had confidence which made them 10x more attractive in my eyes. I think you blew your chance with this girl, but keep in mind for the next girl to just not second guess. Girls can be patient for only so long before they move to the next guy, like that roommate she was talking about. She also probably mentioned him in conversation just to remind you at one point you had that chance to be on top of her, and now you don't.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Not to seem like I'm making excuses or looking for pity or anything like that, but it's really fucking hard to have any idea what to do when you're a foot and a half shorter than the girl and you're sitting in a wheelchair. It gets in the way. Like, it literally is physically in the way of me going in for a kiss or some bullshit. Which is another reason I don't know what the fuck to do.

chick de la lynch

Granted, it is a hindrance but there are ways to getting around that. It just requires you to be creative, which will benefit you in the long run. One thing I can think of off the top of my head would be to ask her to lean in close to you, like you want to tell her a secret or something and then just go in for a kiss. It requires you to think outside the box more, but in the end you'll probably get more action out of it. As long as you have the confidence to do something like that, then it should be gravy. And if you don't, then go find some or just pretend you have some.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jul 30, 2011, 06:16 PMask her to lean in close to you, like you want to tell her a secret or something and then just go in for a kiss

Lololo. I'd feel like a complete asshole if I did that.

I'm a rolling ball of confidence. Just not when it comes to girls. That's the only time that my crippledness really gets in the way of my confidence. I generally give no fucks. But then, around girls I wanna put the moves on, it's all "Derp, I'm short, how to kiss girls?"

sing blue silver

Don't ask, that is an instant turn off, just go for it. Golden rule though, DON'T rape anyone. Chicks hate that. But I've been trying the whole just make a move thing and it's actually worked. I'm terrible with women and since I decided to just grow some balls I've successfully made out with 3 girls and had sex with 2 in the past 2 weeks. I've actually made my choice not to do that anymore since I met someone I really like but ya know, just saying, it works. Man up.

blixa

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jul 30, 2011, 07:05 PM
Golden rule though, DON'T rape anyone. Chicks hate that.

top notch advice, mate hahaha

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Oh my fucking god. Yeah, I'm just going to ditch her. Turns out she wants to fuck my friend. Not gonna fucking put up with this bullshit drama.

sing blue silver

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Jul 31, 2011, 01:06 AM
Oh my fucking god. Yeah, I'm just going to ditch her. Turns out she wants to fuck my friend. Not gonna fucking put up with this bullshit drama.

good call dude. sorry it didn't work out for you but sometimes it's just not worth it. and it also seems like that girl has no regard for your feelings whatsoever so as a great man once said, "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks". you'll get them next time.

Variable

Ah damn. I went to atlantic city for the weekend and totally forgot this thread got revived. Ill try to catch up in a bit.

downtownpony

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Jul 31, 2011, 01:06 AM

She puts you in the friend zone. You put her in the rape zone.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I'm lacking in Rohypnol hookups, bro.

downtownpony

I'm sure Trey can help you with that.