Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Ask Trey/WWTD Thread!

Started by devilinside, Nov 14, 2008, 10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

* nods his head yes and slips you the secret assassin hand shake*

sharingbuns

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 07:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

Variable

Sucks we have to sing that song to get to imagination land

White Pwny

Sucks to be you.  I have a key.  I don't have to sing no gay ass song.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

Gawd ya bunch a fuckin post whores!

;D

sharingbuns

White Pwny

devilinside

Wish I could...I'm making a 3 tier cake for my daughters birthday tomorrow. I made homemade marshmallow fondant too.

WOOT KELLY CROCKER!

;D

sharingbuns

are we the only four people who talk
i'm getting sick of you motherfuckers
just kidding

sharingbuns

A young man enjoys the grace and tact of Roger Federer, the Swiss master.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rKbsByPejP4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rKbsByPejP4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 15, 2008, 09:48 PM
Gawd ya bunch a fuckin post whores!
my forearms are getting sore just from this thread.  I'm going to sue SL for carpel tunnel syndrome.

sharingbuns

BITCH, I DON'T WANT NO MIKE AND IKES
I WANT YO BUTTHOLE

Variable

I think you need to ask me more questions.  Particularly mental health questions

White Pwny

sharingbuns

bright lights, big city

ok here's one for you, which is better, urban warfare or rural-as-fuck warfare?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

Oh god.  Rual as fuck.  Without question.

The explanation for that has been scientifically researched like a mother fucker.  I'm not even going to try and get all in depth with it.  But pretty much just think about it.  Think about all the dimensions in urban warfare.  All the places an enemy could be hiding.  You could have 100 friendly troops spread out between two blocks.  But not even see each other because of walls and buildings.  That makes you feel more alone.  Plus it hinders movement.  A bad guy could be in any room, and story, any window, and sewer, anywhere.  Plus due to civilians you cant just draw a line and say good guys on this side, bad guys on that side.  Its 360 all the time.  Plus civilians

The acronym for how civilians affect warefare is MOFOS.

MObility, as in you can't just  plow through a city.  And you have to plan your attack around the fact that if a battle is brewing up, civilians are going to be fleeing. So you don't want to make your attack plan cross those likely escape routs

Firepower.  You wouldn't use a 50 caliber machine gun inside of a city.   You would start sawing children in half.  Shoot right through walls and kill innocent people.  You need to use machine guns with 5.56 or 7.62 caliber.  This makes it harder to supress the enemy.  But saves civilians.  You also don't really want to use the fully automatic function.  A lot of turret gunners will just use their M4 instead of a machine gun if they are in a really Urban gunfight, so as to not kill any innocents.

Obstacle employment. If you knew that an area had nothing but bad guys in it.  You could lay land mines and boobytraps around areas where you were not going to have built up forces in order to channel their escape to where you want them.  Can't do that with civilians present.  Unless you are Russia in Afghanistan.  But even road blocks and shit like that.  You just cant bottle up all the innocents and come in guns ablazin.

Security.  In really impoverished countries.  Innocent people might try to sneak onto your FOB in order to pillage the garbage.  They might Do all kinds of crazy shit to get your gear.  You dont want to shoot them for a petty crime.  So you have to take that into consideration.  In afghanistan the guards stood duty with paintball guns.....seriously.  Also bad guys can dress like civilians and get very close before they attack.  You have to take that into consideration compared to fighting a force wearing a uniform.

So I guess I went into it a little bit.  But I could talk about it all night.  Urban warfare MOUT, CQB.  Whatever you want to call it.  It's much worse.

sharingbuns

are there meat-gazers during shower time in the military?
are you one of them?

Variable

The only time you really have group showers is in boot camp.  So like 3 months out of 20 + years.  It's not that big of a deal.  At my A school we actually had community showers that were not stalls.  But it was just because I lived in a really old barracks.  I have not taken a group shower in years.  Now that I'm in the states again I don't even live on base.  I actually just rented a house today.

But yes, meat gazers do exist.  Obviously if you put that many guys in a room together a few are bound to be gay.  Honestly I think some do it just because its there.  I got a lot of comments about my piercing in boot camp.  And no, I'm not a meat gazer.  Although I will admit that a few times I did look down.  Not because I enjoyed it.  Just because for some reason your eyes get drawn in.  It's weird.  You do it then its like " oh god, why did I just do that?"  You guys have to understand what I'm talking about.

sharingbuns

one time when i was in gym class in the tenth grade i accidentally looked at another dudes weener in the locker room

the good thing is that it was a lot smaller than mine

the bad thing is that i saw a weener