Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Ask Trey/WWTD Thread!

Started by devilinside, Nov 15, 2008, 12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Although the movie Jarhead sucks.  That one line when they are in the shower and that dude is like " Look is a cock, but smaller" still makes me laugh.

goldpony

yeah the penis is like a eye magnet. you may not want to look but eventually you will.

Thanks to the response to my question. spot on in every regard. i wasn't really asking for myself (since as you know i am in a long term relationship and am far past this stage) but for all the moobs out there (BTW - moobs in this contents means man noobs, not man boobs). it seems that being smooth is no longer a requirement for the man card and i felt that youngsters could benefit from the experience. and good lookin on the whole gay top/bottom thing; ive had too many friends lookin for a hole and finding a stick

next question:

do you think that if told semen would let you live an extra 5 years for every gallon consumed, that men would start being "milked" like cattle? or would there be mandatory glory holes in every bathroom?
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Jerry_Curls

Would Trey have his house be the location of friend's birthday party this weekend? Would Trey like to clean up the mess?
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 17, 2008, 10:39 PM
yeah the penis is like a eye magnet. you may not want to look but eventually you will.

Thanks to the response to my question. spot on in every regard. i wasn't really asking for myself (since as you know i am in a long term relationship and am far past this stage) but for all the moobs out there (BTW - moobs in this contents means man noobs, not man boobs). it seems that being smooth is no longer a requirement for the man card and i felt that youngsters could benefit from the experience. and good lookin on the whole gay top/bottom thing; ive had too many friends lookin for a hole and finding a stick

next question:

do you think that if told semen would let you live an extra 5 years for every gallon consumed, that men would start being "milked" like cattle? or would there be mandatory glory holes in every bathroom?
lol @ moobs.  I think we are really talking about a typo that you decided to roll with ;)

But to answer your question.  No.  There is already a lot of research out there that shows semen to be very healthy for women.  Even studies that show " he/she who fucks the most, lives the longest".  But people are stupid.  In every single aspect of life, people are stupid.  We are after all the people who let Bill Clinton rape social security, and applaud him for the strong economy, elect George W. Bush two times, and call him a tyrant when he invaded the country that Clinton told him to, for the reasons Clinton gave, Then Elected Barrack Obama for "change" even though his policies reflect theirs almost to the T.  So if people are stupid enough to ignore George W. Bush's claim for peace and to stop nation building in 1999.  Ignore it to the point where they actually believed Obama for his almost quotes of Bush.  HA, no way are chicks going to hop on board with sucking that much cock. 

Ok seriously.  Semen has been shown to be a powerful anti depressant in women.  Even to the point of where some women have actually gone into "semen withdraws" No shit, I will source all of this at the bottom of my rant.  I have seen studies that show semen is good for re calcifying teeth.  That swallowing semen can help prevent pre eclampsia.  All kinds of shit.  But women don't listen.  Because humans are stupid.  And lets be honest, uninformed. 

But the last, most applicable point I have.  Is that women would probably be willing to give up 5 years of their lives to keep the hold on men that they have through sex.  Not to mention all of their free drinks and not having to wait in line or pay cover at the club.  Yeah, look at all the ass holes out there smoking, then tell me that women would give all that up to suck cock all day just to live longer.  I think not.  They will gladly spend 5 less years in hospice for all that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5263250/

http://abrotherhoodofman.blogspot.com/2007/05/semen-good-for-women.html

Variable

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Nov 18, 2008, 02:25 AM
Would Trey have his house be the location of friend's birthday party this weekend? Would Trey like to clean up the mess?
Don't you live in Colorado?  there is no way that you would drive to 29 palms for a birthday party.  lol besides my house in EMPTY right now.  All I have in an air mattress :(  oh and a coffee cup :) My furniture is still in storage from my time in Japan.  I should hopefully be getting it in a week or two.  I hope.

Jerry_Curls

Huh? I live in Los Angeles. Haha.

I was asking if what would trey do?
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

ohhhhhh, I knew that.  I was just...messing around.

I would have the birthday party if it was going to be only a few people.  People that you know and trust in your home.  Or people that your very close friends swear are good peoples.  Even though that can be shady too.  In such a situation, yes that is cool.  If it is just an all out open door party.  Or a party with a bunch of people you don't know.  Tell your friend to get a hotel.  It will probably be cheaper than the damage done to your place anyways.  If shit goes bad, it could put strain on the relationship with your buddy.  Plus your shit could get stole or broken or you could piss off a lot of neighbors.  Probably not worth it.  I would fin a different location.

alvarezbassist17

hey treysus, how do i stop being the most gigantic procrastinator in the world?  i can't seem to get something done unless i'm totally crunched for time. heeelllp meeee.

lostpilot

how do you effectively and fastly heal cystitis?

alvarezbassist17

i can definitely see this thread going to a few hundred pages haha

Variable

and only 1 out of 100 of those pages being from post that other people made.  The other 99 will be all Trey text

alvarezbassist17

even though you neglect to answer my question, you big nigger.

Softparody

Dear Trey,

I'm 12 years old and my penis got hard and big when I saw a woman's breasts on TV. Am I gay?
Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

Atomic

who would you turn gay for?
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Variable

Quote from: lostpilot on Nov 18, 2008, 06:35 PM
how do you effectively and fastly heal cystitis?
A bladder infection?  You can use a number of medications.  But the most common - easiest to get your hands on will probably be Amoxicillin , Doxycycline, or Ciprofloxacin.  If you need to know exact doses I can look it up.  There is a great little book called "the sanford guide to antimicrobial therapy" http://www.sanfordguide.com/ It will literally list any body part and what can happen to it ( example: Skin-Dog bite) then what drug to use, and what the dosage is.  The book was a life saver to me in afghanistan

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Nov 18, 2008, 06:13 PM
hey treysus, how do i stop being the most gigantic procrastinator in the world?  i can't seem to get something done unless i'm totally crunched for time. heeelllp meeee.
yeah, I am like this too.  But I always do really well under the said pressure.  So I never really thought of it as a problem.  But it is a problem.  This is a hard nut to crack.

The thing is.  You have to realize that life is all about variables ( shout out to myself).  But as my Master Sergeant in Afghanistan taught me.  You must always control the variables that you can control.  Because you can't control the traffic or the actions of your co workers or natural disasters.  But to fuck something up due to you just waiting to do it?  Stupid. It would seem that getting fucked for procrastinating a few times is one of the only true fixes to make you start getting shit done early.

However, I will try.  I am a big fan of schedules.  Daily routine.  None of this " ahhhhh ill wait another 30 min" or " well I was going to do it, but I can see a while tit through the snow on the spice channel so ill wait until tomorrow." You have a routine.  Example:

0600, wake up.
0605, get coffee
0606, get online and catch up with a couple e-mails-myspace-SL
0630 , start getting ready for work
0700, eat breakfast
0720, leave for work
0730, arrive at work
1630, off work
1700, in the gym
1930, leave the gym
2000, study
22, bed

And the same dam thing every single day.  On the hour.  That is obviously just an easy example.  But I would regiment exactly the times I would eat, take showers, chat online, masturbate.  Dude, I was sooo regimented.  Nothing could break that shit.  So it totally took care of my procrastination.  Because I had a shit ton of studying to do, and I was getting really behind.  May seem a bit extreme to you, but it worked really well for me when I needed it to.

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Nov 18, 2008, 11:38 PM
even though you neglect to answer my question, you big nigger.
at ease, I am moving into a new house.  Im strapped for time

Quote from: Softparody on Nov 19, 2008, 12:01 AM
Dear Trey,

I'm 12 years old and my penis got hard and big when I saw a woman's breasts on TV. Am I gay?
No.  You need to find more pictures of womens breast and then find Vaseline and put it on your hard penis.  Then grab your penis in a nice firm 360 grip and start to strike your hand back and forth on your penis, while looking at the breast.  You will eventually feel an intense build up of pleasure at the head of your penis, and them you dick will throw up.  This is a good thing.  When your dick stops throwing up to breast, google the word vagina.

disclaimer.  Researchers have found a direct correlation of guys who masturbated a lot, and tried to cum really fast.  And pre mature ejaculation during intercourse.  So take your time little buddy.
Quote from: Atomic on Nov 19, 2008, 02:19 AM
who would you turn gay for?
Brad Pitt

i kill for fun

would you, or more appropriately women in general consider it intrusive and stalker-ish to ask out a woman you occasionally see walking down the street yet never talk to?
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

Jacob

trey, I'm wondering if I might have diabetes. any really easy signs? I went to the doctor a couple of years ago because I thought I had a bladder infection. they took urine and blood samples and found nothing. they thought I might have a prostata (is that the right word in english?) infection and I was medicated for it for several months. I'm still having problems. they never said anything about diabetes though, and I've heard that one early sign is that you have to pee all the fucking time. like I have to do.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Atomic

how do i like make my short-term memory loss go away?
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~