Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

WHAT SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?! (SNEAKER WARNING)

Started by sharingbuns, Nov 16, 2008, 12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jizzlobber

Quote from: Variable on Nov 16, 2008, 05:20 AM
Well all of my belongings in the world are still being shipped from Japan to here.  I wont get them for at least another month.  So these are the only foot wear I am sporting until then. 

hahaha, that cracked me up!!! thanks for the funnies, glad im high right now
<

4th Eye

Quote from: deftonekid on Nov 26, 2008, 02:36 AM
man now everyone is using skater shoes even they dont skate, look at the fuckin' emos. I used to get angry when people used skater shoes and they weren't skates cuz I was a skater but now I dont mind.

I think that phase is passing and there are more of those Adidas's and Pumas. But I've worn mainly skater shoes since last millennium (then I skated) and plan to do so in the future too because they're just good and comfortable for all around activities. Now I'm wearing some Es's.

Crazylegs

i got myself some new shoes yesterday. Don't they just ooze style?

mr.sinister

defTHE1s

I have this right now (PANAM)

And this are my favorites: Converse StarPlayer

I still use them, but i want another new pair...!!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

jesusinabowlofdirt

here is a pic of Vesanics (linkin park lover on sharing lungs) shoes

deftonekid

Quote from: defTHE1s on Dec 02, 2008, 11:27 PM

haha those are so EMO, j/k bro. Seems that the Panam's are the trend of these days here in MX.

defTHE1s

hey... i don't think they are EMO... nowadays there are many people (emos and not) wearing this kind of shoes in Mexico, as they also wear vans (checked black/ones) and converse (more like the others i have)...
instead of that, PANAM are cheap for poor people like me  :o
and i have some others but that will be another day..

and once again, someone made my day (at the coast of Vesanic, sorry bro)

but that baby's shoes got me to really LAUGH!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

turn1ps

I like those gazelles from white wrists, i rock the classic suede campus, black white stripes of course (hate all you want even if chino wore them in drive or whatever) and at the moment $15 airwalk's, cheap. Somehow what I wanted from value city (which is going under). Also notable are my old black on black circas. Maybe ill upload pics of all later.
Burn the leeches off of your body and walk out of the muck

deftonekid

I just got 'em:

defTHE1s

good ones (the nike red/black ones)... but they are not my style... also i like the vans (big ones) but they don't look at me too fine.. i'll try to use the ones that my bro has..

deftonekid

Variable

TheWatcher

deftonekid

Quote from: Variable on Jan 03, 2009, 02:17 AM
like 10 years ago
well I think their mojo is back. In my case I love Jordan's 1

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

devilinside

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 26, 2008, 12:19 AM
this is an updated version of what i wear. mine are a few years old and look different. mine have less detail work

My daughter had those in Pink. hahaha

rock_n_frost

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Dec 02, 2008, 11:42 PM
here is a pic of Vesanics (linkin park lover on sharing lungs) shoes
;D ;D  ;D   vesanic shouldnt see that
Quote from: deftonekid on Jan 02, 2009, 10:27 PM
I just got 'em:

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone