Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Tight Pants Kids Thread

Started by i kill for fun, Nov 20, 2008, 09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i kill for fun

So i know that they re generally regarded as "hipsters, scene kids, emo, ect" but I have ntoiced that this style has become a contemporary trend amongst young people(under 30), so my question as a young person is why and where is this shit coming from and why? I'm not hating, but i seem to fele an alienation by these new  trends...maybe im just a loser... :-[ :-\
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

theis

seriously, why worry about it? just wear whatever the fuck you're comfortable in.

i kill for fun

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Nov 20, 2008, 09:49 AM
seriously, why worry about it? just wear whatever the fuck you're comfortable in.

yeah...i wanst stressing this as a major  issue, hence the CHIT CHAT THREAD. just an observation

i kill for fun

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Nov 20, 2008, 09:49 AM
seriously, why worry about it? just wear whatever the fuck you're comfortable in.his
oh ho ho hooo..i  get you are a tight pants kid.....well im sorry to offend you, but it is kinda inquisitive as to why so many young people partake in this fad.And if your are not , this comment is not directed at you/

theis

haha trust me, i'm not a "tight pants kid".  i think it's an awful look, but to each his own. i couldn't care less to what people are wearing.

i kill for fun

Well in that case I apologize for labeling you. Outside of your comments, I was more or less making an observation b/c I attend a university and i see this type of thing all the time. But no disrespect toward you...you amke a good point though

Jizzlobber

It makes guys look like girls, for some reason guys who wear them are going for this look
<

pissedandpierced

The thing is, the whole tight jeans thing was very popular in the 80's and fashion justs follows itself in a circle. Give it a year or so and people will be back to wearing something else.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

devilinside

Yeah...I think the grunge phase is next,right?

Jacob

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 20, 2008, 03:49 PM
Yeah...I think the grunge phase is next,right?

I fucking hope so.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theis

alvarezbassist17

don't they realize that tight pants lower sperm counts?  not like they're ever gonna put it inside a girl anyways, but still.

this kinda reminds me of south park last night and we need real-life reminders like this every day to remind us what a great show sp is.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Nov 20, 2008, 05:32 PM
don't they realize that tight pants lower sperm counts?  not like they're ever gonna put it inside a girl anyways, but still.

this kinda reminds me of south park last night and we need real-life reminders like this every day to remind us what a great show sp is.
i was thinking the same thing
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

goldpony

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 20, 2008, 05:37 PM

+1, hot topic is the source of all evil trends
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Jedidiah Solomon

I love my wranglers. fuck off.

deftonekid

I hate that trend, how do they manage to get in those fucking jeans? besides their balls must be asking for some air. But yeah to each his own...

Jedidiah Solomon

it's called the pop a ball style.

BloodyKnifePrty

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 20, 2008, 08:04 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 20, 2008, 05:37 PM

+1, hot topic is the source of all evil trends

Agreed, most of Hot Topic sucks.  I do occasionally get band or movie tees there, though.

i kill for fun

haha, yea Hot topic is so lame its funny. I bought a deftones t shirt there one day . When checking out at the register  I had to hold my breathe to keep from laughing at the kids inside.

sharingbuns

here in my city we have kids that obviously steal their girlfriends clothes/make-up
with the bangs that cover an eye and their band tees
around here we call these kids homosexuals
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 07:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?