The Tight Pants Kids Thread

Started by i kill for fun, Nov 20, 2008, 11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Dec 07, 2008, 01:34 PM
Quote from: lithium on Dec 07, 2008, 04:51 AM
http://www.russiatoday.com/news/news/23537

"just for fun"... insane.

Those kids can never be let back into soceity. They should have them killed to make room in the prison for other murderers and rapists, have them killed too. We live in a fucked up world.

Now I keep thinking about the video, it was just some older guy (father?), maybe getting back from work, and they just took him into the woods and... well, shit was messed up.

theis

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Dec 08, 2008, 02:57 AM
Quote from: penguin in the desert on Dec 07, 2008, 01:34 PM
Quote from: lithium on Dec 07, 2008, 04:51 AM
http://www.russiatoday.com/news/news/23537

"just for fun"... insane.

Those kids can never be let back into soceity. They should have them killed to make room in the prison for other murderers and rapists, have them killed too. We live in a fucked up world.

agreed.

people like that don't deserve any chances. they've used up their lifecard. these "human beings" should be executed for good.

sharingbuns

Quote from: Variable on Dec 01, 2008, 10:33 AM
Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Nov 27, 2008, 02:29 AM
Quote from: Variable on Nov 25, 2008, 01:15 AM
No man, Jerry is cool.  Im just saying, gay guys are allowed to dress gay, because its their culture and their style.  If you are just trying to be trendy or a hipster, then thats pretty fucking stupid.

Naw..Its more punk rock than the gay in me. Gay guys wear bootcut jeans :-)
lol that is really funny.  I bought a pair of boot cut jeans not knowing what the difference between the cuts of jeans are ( yeah I am sooo fucking bad when it comes to fashion ) and I put them on and looked in the mirror and felt soooooo gay for wearing them.

what are boot cut jeans exactly? is that the jeans with the big stupid loose legs at the bottom?
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 09:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

dictatesofreason

i kill for fun

yea i know im stretching this when i ask but...could any one who saw the FULL vid describe in detail  what happened? ....please
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

theis

not much to describe. some "kids" beat a man's head into a jelly with an iron pipe. they then proceed to stabbing him in the face with a screwdriver. he's pretty much dead at this time.

i kill for fun

ok someone for the LOVE of GOD send me the video..i tried getting it  but it all of a sudden becaem un accessable.....GAY!!!

tarkil

Why ? You want to jerk off punk ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

i kill for fun

Quote from: tarkil on Dec 09, 2008, 12:33 PM
Why ? You want to jerk off punk ?
ummm..haha yea not really but ive been avoiding it b/c of the negative reviews and got drunk last night to build up the "courage" to see it, just because it was bothering me that i was so hesitant to view it.And then it was unavailable. Its incredible how people can take comments out of context. Fuck you for taking me the wrong way. view my previous posts on this thread.

dictatesofreason

thats still pretty sick man

shine down unshy

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Dec 06, 2008, 02:45 PM
Yeah...I keep hearing about that russian one. Tempted to watch it, but I am not going to. I have willpower, you see.

I'm with you.  I've seen some pretty sick shit (broken glass in the buh-O video) and I'll take the warning that it's the sickest shit I'll ever see.

devilinside

It was horribly gross. I had the sound off,cause I didn't want to hear it. I don't have a weak stomach as far as this goes,so that aspect didn't get to me. It's just the fact that people can do this shit,and not give it a second thought. I'm pretty fucking heartless,but I cold NEVER do something like that. I just try to tell myself it's not real,that there aren't really people like this in the world. (though I know it's all too true)  :'(

lithium

and she watched the whole thing, i clicked off after the dude pulled out a screwdriver
💩

dictatesofreason

toldya its pretty fucked crazy

Variable

Yeah.  Pretty fucking sick.  My night is not better for have watching those videos. But unfortunately, that is not the most violent or disturbing thing I have seen.

devilinside

Odd thing...I can handle watching that better than I can someone vomiting. :(

Variable

yeah.  When I first started going though EMT school I had a pretty weak stomach when it came to any kind of bodily fluids.  So I would go to the local amusement park and watch people get off rollercoasters and force myself to watch the people puke until it didn't bother me anymore, so that I wouldn't look like a pussy in the ER.

devilinside

That's why I couldn't become a nurse. I wanted to,but ever since I was a kid I can't tolerate it. My mom said when I was sick,I wouldn't allow myself to puke,that I would hold it back crying. I've gotten a tiny bit better since my daughters reflux,but I go into full breakdown panics. I wanna cry and lock myself in a closet. It's horrible.

Variable

lol, dam Kelly.  That's pretty intense over some vomit. 

I used to hate throwing up more than anything else in the world.  But I guess after I started drinking a lot, I got used to it.  I still don't like it.  But it doesn't bother me all that bad anymore.  Feces though.  Human bowel.  I don't do too well with that.  Sometimes drunk ass bums shit themselves and I would have to clean them up.  I don't think I will ever get used to that.