Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Tight Pants Kids Thread

Started by i kill for fun, Nov 20, 2008, 09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jizzlobber

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Dec 06, 2008, 12:45 PM
Yeah...I keep hearing about that russian one. Tempted to watch it, but I am not going to. I have willpower, you see.

i HAD will power, then i decided to watch it.

dont...its beyond fucked up...its absolutly terrible...
<

lostpilot

I'm not watching those, and I know I will not.
Because I do not like to mess up my brain with destructive images like that. I believe that this kind of images are imprinted in your memory, and I would not like that.

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Dec 20, 2008, 07:10 AM
lol, dam Kelly.  That's pretty intense over some vomit. 

I used to hate throwing up more than anything else in the world.  But I guess after I started drinking a lot, I got used to it.  I still don't like it.  But it doesn't bother me all that bad anymore.  Feces though.  Human bowel.  I don't do too well with that.  Sometimes drunk ass bums shit themselves and I would have to clean them up.  I don't think I will ever get used to that. 

Yeah,I have what is called Emetophobia. It sucks. Oddly my best friend is the same way,and she called me last night crying cause her boyfriend came into contact with 3 people with the stomach bug at work,and he wanted to hang out with her last night but she wouldn't in fear of getting it. Most people with Emetophobia wont have children because they can't be in control of it. I wish I didn't feel like this,it's horrible alway's being anxious worrying about people getting me or the kids sick. 

Variable

I love how we have literally made everything into a medical condition. I wonder what kind of medical conditions I would be diagnosed with if we had a legit psychiatrist read over our post on SL.  Besides narcissism and elitism of course.

Jerry_Curls

I have to throw up from time to time in order to fit into my skinnnnny jeans.

Just bought a new pair today:

except mine are a little tighter because my claves are way bigger than his chicken legs and I like em like that.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

Dam.  Those are some tight pants right there.

I have been pretty disconnected from US fashion for a couple years now.  But yesterday I drove down to the Ontario - Montclair area of California to do some shopping.  I ended up in some mall in Montclair and I was pretty amazed at the way a lot of people dress these days.  Seems that a lot of groups besides "hipsters" are wearing some pretty tight pants.

Jerry_Curls

IE: black guys....

:-)

funny how wearing tight pants all through high schoo,l I got picked on by a lot of guys yet a couple of years later, here they are, buying their first pair.

Jay-z can't wear skinny jeans cuz his nats can't fit [ from the T.I. song "swagger like us"]
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

dictatesofreason

Variable

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Dec 22, 2008, 05:14 AM
IE: black guys....

:-)

funny how wearing tight pants all through high schoo,l I got picked on by a lot of guys yet a couple of years later, here they are, buying their first pair.

Jay-z can't wear skinny jeans cuz his nats can't fit [ from the T.I. song "swagger like us"]
Its funny.  Because for years people have been telling black guys to stop wearing such tight pants.  Now we are all kicking ourselves in the ass for that one.

goldpony

seeing lil wayne sag tight pants is a high point of unintentional comedy
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

dictatesofreason

hehe  ;D i hope to god i never see that

lithium

💩

shine down unshy

Imma get you some tight pants for christmas, Erik.

dictatesofreason

my god...armageddons come!!

raynor

when I was at the redneck riviera (read: panama city beach, florida) people use to scream "fucking fagz" from their truck beds because we wore tight pants (read2: pants that fit your body). oh the irony, the irony!

Variable

devilinside

Quote from: ImperfectCircle on Dec 24, 2008, 05:44 AM
Imma get you some tight pants for christmas, Erik.

Haha...D'Oh!!!

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Don't talk shit.  He might hit you with his purse

tarkil

ha ha ha aha ha ha ah ha...

Shit, I didn't think about that... Damn, I need to be more careful...

Oh God, I didn't even really notice his handbag...
Which therefore proves the point that tight pants are gay...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.