Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Tight Pants Kids Thread

Started by i kill for fun, Nov 20, 2008, 09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 20, 2008, 03:49 PM
Yeah...I think the grunge phase is next,right?

Too late. Thats already here. Large flannels and doc martens on girls is very popular. Mix and match with other things like skinny jeans, high waisted pants, etc. Grunge music is also making a revival with bands being influenced by shoegaze/alternative.

I wear skinny jeans because Its punk as fuck. Normal guys who shop at Abercrombie don't wear it [ofter...they are starting to catch on] so I do. It's for shock efffect. Apparently it's worked because it bugs a lot of people.

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

sharingbuns

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 07:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

Jerry_Curls

metrosexual guys don't wear skinny jeans. They most likely wear straight or slim-straight.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

White Pwny

I will never be caught dead in a pair of high waisted jeans.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Jedidiah Solomon

sharinglungs

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 21, 2008, 05:13 AM
tight pants rule.

On Females.
Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Nov 21, 2008, 03:47 AM
metrosexual guys don't wear skinny jeans. They most likely wear straight or slim-straight.

Metrosexuals are just a bunch of fruit cakes.

goldpony

this trend really sucks if only fior the fact that i can barely order anything from CCS anymore. almost all the jeans are that stretch cotton that fit like there a size too small and most of the shirts are super slim fits that feel like pantyhose. I miss the days of loose, not neccessarily baggy, pants and heavyweight cotton shirts
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 21, 2008, 03:51 AM

Come ON! They gotta be right under the ribcage or they just aren't cool...

lol

Jizzlobber

Kilts are cooler than tight pants!
<

Contradictio In Terminis

ugh...there was a bunch of them at the Metallica concert last night...I wanted to fucking punch each and every one of them...

There was this fat dude on the floor slam dancing or hardcore dancing or whatever the fuck that call the monstrosity
I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

devilinside

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Nov 21, 2008, 06:13 PM
Kilts are cooler than tight pants!

Kilts are sexy....seriously.

White Pwny

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 21, 2008, 05:44 PM

lol

Been there, done that.   And dude, they look HORRIBLE!!!!   neva again.  I love my hip huggers too much.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Contradictio In Terminis

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 21, 2008, 08:59 PM

lol

Been there, done that.   And dude, they look HORRIBLE!!!!   neva again.  I love my hip huggers too much.

pics or it didn't happen :P
I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

goldpony

Quote from: Contradictio In Terminis on Nov 21, 2008, 09:14 PM

lol

i think cyn is going to pretend it never happend, although it would be funny to see the jr high-high school pic of the women on the board in high waisted jeans and bad perms (especially if the jeans are acid washed!)
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Contradictio In Terminis

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 21, 2008, 09:21 PM
Quote from: Contradictio In Terminis on Nov 21, 2008, 09:14 PM

lol

i think cyn is going to pretend it never happend, although it would be funny to see the jr high-high school pic of the women on the board in high waisted jeans and bad perms (especially if the jeans are acid washed!)

BWahahahahahahahaha!

I would so pay to see that!

devilinside

Dude I will look for some of my high school pics....but I honestly dont know where any are. :(

Variable

you are all so fucking gay for talking about this shit

deftonekid

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 21, 2008, 04:08 PM
this trend really sucks if only fior the fact that i can barely order anything from CCS anymore. almost all the jeans are that stretch cotton that fit like there a size too small and most of the shirts are super slim fits that feel like pantyhose. I miss the days of loose, not neccessarily baggy, pants and heavyweight cotton shirts
yeah dude i know, it fucking sucks...but times changes and yeah it sucks again

lostpilot

in Lithuania there are so many metrosexual-I-am-so-indie kids, that put on those tight pants.. it hurts my eyes to watch them walk. some of them, well, with their honestly extravagant style fit those tight pants, but most of the kids.. fashion. fashion that will destroy their balls!

13hourstoparadise

Wear what you want, however, I will call you a sissy little bitch if you wear your sister's jeans. Sorry.