Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Tight Pants Kids Thread

Started by i kill for fun, Nov 20, 2008, 11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Nov 22, 2008, 05:03 PM
Wear what you want, however, I will call you a sissy little bitch if you wear your sister's jeans. Sorry.

true!!!

13hourstoparadise

Just so everyone understands, wear eyeliner, whatever makes you happy, I just can't relate to you as a male and it's strange. No hard feelings, not like I go out looking to get into a fight with you chick dudes anyway :)

Variable

Because its pretty much like hitting a girl.  I just wonder what the fuck is going to happen to masculinity. 

13hourstoparadise

The stress around the nuts will kill off sperm so at least they can't reproduce - given that fact they could actually get laid...

Variable

It would be so strange if a trend went around where straight girls were dressing like dikes.  So all the masculine girls could date all the feminine men........creepy

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Nov 22, 2008, 08:23 PM
It would be so strange if a trend went around where straight girls were dressing like dikes.  So all the masculine girls could date all the feminine men........creepy

Ewww, *screen play*

Jerry_Curls

Wear what you want, however, I will call you a sissy little bitch if you wear your sister's jeans. Sorry.

You REALLY need to get off your highhorse. Get over yourself. You always take the chance to attack the way people dress. Kind of immature. People dress different from you...does it harm you? Like physically? Who gives a fuck. Seriously.  Why can't you grasp the fact that people will always dress better than your boring, safe style. Live a little.

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

There is a difference between dressing to have fun, changing to keep up with the times, trying to look nice, and just being ridiculously faddish.  It is just annoying to see people adopt a whole new lifestyle based on a new fad/trend.  Its not just the way they dress.  This whole hipster thing is a total lifestyle trend that is just annoying.  I' not going to go out and punch anyone because of it ( probably ) but I am allowed to get annoyed at hipsters.

At the same time, I got no sense of fashion at all.  So I'm sure all kinds of people talk shit about the way I dress.  But I don't really care.  So I doubt they care either. 

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Nov 23, 2008, 03:03 AM

You REALLY need to get off your highhorse. Get over yourself. You always take the chance to attack the way people dress. Kind of immature. People dress different from you...does it harm you? Like physically? Who gives a fuck. Seriously.  Why can't you grasp the fact that people will always dress better than your boring, safe style. Live a little.

High-horse, fuck you. Like I've said, if everyone dressed like me the world would be boring.

You seem like a nice guy, and I've had quite a few gay friends, but I cannot help it, it is my nature, I see you and others who wear tight pants and act like women; sissy little bitches. It doesn't mean I don't respect you, and it doesn't mean I act upon it or say anything to anyone's face. I treat everyone equally, because we are equal - I'm just expressing myself the same way you chose to express yourself with your style.

Muzic Junkie

Haha, What i've noticed is that "tight pants" people are REALLY WEAK the girls anyway. thery'e like " No, No, don't touch the hair"
But..i swaer the trends are going weirder.

Everyone with blonde here is dying there hair Black! and everyone with black hair is dying it blond its Shweird, I think the Emo Faze is kind of going here. Its still around, But Alot of people are stuck in the "gangsta" Faze.

Personally I thing a Wemo is better then a EGan

sharinglungs

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Nov 23, 2008, 03:03 AM

Uh oh.. We got a Skinny Jean wearer.!

Variable

Yeah but he is actually gay.  So its ok

sharinglungs

Oh, so he already is a girl.

deftonekid

Variable

No man, Jerry is cool.  Im just saying, gay guys are allowed to dress gay, because its their culture and their style.  If you are just trying to be trendy or a hipster, then thats pretty fucking stupid.

Muzic Junkie

Dude......  I meant Guys are weak.. Damn tiredness.

I cna't be bothered editting it.

WHy would i say girls?

Shweird

whodunit?

major lol @ baggy pants

all them rappers; they think they've got big dicks or what!?

no but srsly, this thread is stupid. if you like tight pants wear them. if you like baggy pants, wear them. if you like no pants, that's ok too if you're a girl.

alvarezbassist17

it's not like this is really a new trend.  i came to grips with this awhile ago, when it was much more faddish.  i'm wayyy too busy to take my time to start a revolution against all these kids, and far too metal to care \m/

i do agree with trey about blindly following trends though.  there's a lot of kids that do this that lack any individualism whatsoever, and that's the thing that bugs me about it, it's the same thing with everybody wearing 5950s because their favorite rapper does it or trying to be douchey vampire wannabe boners.

sharingbuns

i don't care what any of you say, wearing tight pants makes you look like peter pan.
peter pan hung out with little kids. so by supporting tight pants, you are supporting pedos.
you make me sick.
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 09:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

goldpony

Quote from: sharingbuns on Nov 25, 2008, 11:52 PM
i don't care what any of you say, wearing tight pants makes you look like peter pan.
peter pan hung out with little kids. so by supporting tight pants, you are supporting pedos.
you make me sick.

thats some impeccable logic right there. i suppose dressing as a clown means that you are a serial killer, you know since john wayne gacy dressed as a clown
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt