Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Tight Pants Kids Thread

Started by i kill for fun, Nov 20, 2008, 11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharingbuns

yeah, i was just about to get to that
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 09:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

White Pwny

I agree.  lolz.  Clowns are fucking creepay!   
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Nov 25, 2008, 06:49 PM
and far too metal to care \m/

word.  Nuf said, lock the thread while we are ahead

Jizzlobber

i wore a hawaiin shirt on saturday night...

There's a clown who lives near me, i see him driving by in traffic , smoking in his car..he looks more goofy than scary
<

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Variable on Nov 25, 2008, 01:15 AM
No man, Jerry is cool.  Im just saying, gay guys are allowed to dress gay, because its their culture and their style.  If you are just trying to be trendy or a hipster, then thats pretty fucking stupid.

Naw..Its more punk rock than the gay in me. Gay guys wear bootcut jeans :-)
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

i kill for fun

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 21, 2008, 06:08 PM
this trend really sucks if only fior the fact that i can barely order anything from CCS anymore. almost all the jeans are that stretch cotton that fit like there a size too small and most of the shirts are super slim fits that feel like pantyhose. I miss the days of loose, not neccessarily baggy, pants and heavyweight cotton shirts
man..that makes me sad. The last time i recieved a CCS mag was in '01 and it was the traditional casual look, no rediculous weirdo shit. SO that is what they are reduced to? I gotta see to beleive it, maybe i'll see what the websites doin. But sad..sad
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Nov 27, 2008, 02:29 AM
No man, Jerry is cool.  Im just saying, gay guys are allowed to dress gay, because its their culture and their style.  If you are just trying to be trendy or a hipster, then thats pretty fucking stupid.

Damn, you totally contradict yourself...

You wear tight jeans because you want to be punk rock.
You label gay men wearing boot cut jeans.

Yet I still sit on a "high horse" because I wear clothes that I like and am comfortable in... Things that make you go hmmm...

Jerry_Curls

I don't want to be. I AM punk fucking rock.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

13hourstoparadise

Oh, well in that case never mind! :)

jv_

fuck your life
shit on your moms
sprayfart
for those who don't understand, you probably never will understand
i don't give a fuck, this is real shit nigga
you're all corny muthafuckas anyways

deafnotes

in our country, kids who wear tight pants gets hanged and beheaded and they upload it on youtube

jv_

filipines aint that hardcore
there are more trannys than kids wearing tight pants

Variable

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Nov 27, 2008, 02:29 AM

lol that is really funny.  I bought a pair of boot cut jeans not knowing what the difference between the cuts of jeans are ( yeah I am sooo fucking bad when it comes to fashion ) and I put them on and looked in the mirror and felt soooooo gay for wearing them.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 20, 2008, 05:49 PM
Yeah...I think the grunge phase is next,right?

It's already coming back in Seattle.

Seriously...

lithium

💩

Variable

I will be happy when that hits around where I am.  I would feel much more comfortable wearing stuff like that and still be considered well dressed.  I have a very classic style of dress.  I have pretty much been doing the same thing my whole life.  Sometimes its in, sometimes not.  Ill lean towards a trend every now and then.  Like for clothes to wear out when I'm trying to pick up a girl and I need to attract her with looks because she doesn't know how fucking awesome I am yet.  But ill never feel comfortable dressing in most of the shit that is trendy today.  I just bought my first pair of jeans that have a fade in them like two weeks ago.  I am stubborn.

lithium

i dress the same now as i did in HS, i meant the whole grunge revival thing, i've been listening to nothing but nirvana, the melvins, the pixies, and soundgarden lately.
💩

Variable

I don't give a fuck what anyone says.  I never stopped liking Nirvana

elite54

Daryl Palumbo is a tight pants wearing person.

whodunit?