Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

A good idea

Started by Jedidiah Solomon, Nov 20, 2008, 08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedidiah Solomon

Why don't we for like 1 week let's say, create a bunch of different user names and fuck around and confuse each other on who we are and steal each others av's and sigs and imitate each other and stop all this phony fuckin' internet motherfuckin' i'm somebody bullshit.

as AZ would say "Play it straight."

Or maybe he wouldn't because how would I know, everytime he posts I run for the hills like Iron Maiden.

Anybody seen pick of destiny? ben stiller should just dress like that everyday in real life.

devilinside

That's just retarded. Anyways...we have people who do the name game already.

Jedidiah Solomon

well let it be known that I started it, but who does it these days, fill me in...

devilinside

I know of 3 people off the top of my head that do it,though I will not call them out on it.

Jedidiah Solomon

yeah it's a huge deal.

lithium.

theis

a waste of oxygen.

bright lights, big city

yeah cool steal my av
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

he did the same with my sig once. he is a walking void. this is like his...12th account...or something. not even kidding.

devilinside

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 20, 2008, 09:20 PM
yeah it's a huge deal.

lithium.

Are you calling me lithium,or saying he has many names? Cause he only has one.

White Pwny

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 20, 2008, 08:16 PM
Why don't we for like 1 week let's say, create a bunch of different user names and fuck around and confuse each other on who we are and steal each others av's and sigs and imitate each other and stop all this phony fuckin' internet motherfuckin' i'm somebody bullshit.

as AZ would say "Play it straight."

Or maybe he wouldn't because how would I know, everytime he posts I run for the hills like Iron Maiden.

Anybody seen pick of destiny? ben stiller should just dress like that everyday in real life.

Wow, sounds like a fuckin party!      ...srsly, don't you ever get tired of typing all your fucking babble?

Besides, God damn it... I AM somebody!!!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

sharingbuns

white pwny you are such a mean twat
will you marry me
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 09:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

White Pwny

I knew I turned you on...   

haha.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Nov 21, 2008, 01:40 AM
he did the same with my sig once. he is a walking void. this is like his...12th account...or something. not even kidding.

Shit, it's at least in the 20's son.