Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Marijuana increases life span

Started by Jedidiah Solomon, Nov 20, 2008, 08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedidiah Solomon

Check it if you all want proof just check your scriptures, all the ancient israelites and all the children of Ham Shem And Japhet praised it, kilos to the brains all day every single day.

Adam lived 930 years and the Bredrin even ate bad grapes! Methuselah lived 969 years, Enoch the ethiopian 325 and got so high he flew eternally to the sky, I mean shit people, smoke up, that's all I have to say, live long and prosperous, read ya chapters and praise, for real, stop that negative atheist shit, just cause you ate a bad bag of dorittos and lost the scope of what's real, I mean isn't it amazing enough to you that your dumbass is still breathing. fuckin satanists.

sharingbuns

i don't know what the hell you are talking about people living for 500 years and whatnot
BUT HELL YEAH I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER WOO HOO GREAT NEWS AWESOME JOB
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 09:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: sharingbuns on Nov 20, 2008, 08:43 PM
i don't know what the hell you are talking about people living for 500 years and whatnot

You know exactly what I'm talking about. you have just confirmed it. Eternal life. Thank you.

deftonekid

haha I'm an atheist but it doesnt mean I'm a satanist, you're taking it the wrong way, anyways I respect your believes. And for sure I'm going to smoke more often in order to achieve inmortality. Amen.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: deftonekid on Nov 20, 2008, 08:58 PM
haha I'm an atheist but it doesnt mean I'm a satanist, you're taking it the wrong way, anyways I respect your believes. And for sure I'm going to smoke more often in order to achieve inmortality. Amen.

Lol yeah man much respect.

And no I wasn't taking it the wrong way, I was just talking shit like everybody does. Thought I'd try it for a day. Be part of the gang.

deftonekid

haha ok then now you're part of the gang

Contradictio In Terminis

where in the scriptures does it say that they smoked pot?
I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: Contradictio In Terminis on Nov 20, 2008, 09:33 PM
where in the scriptures does it say that they smoked pot?

I've always hated the term pot, just sounds so dumb, but that's what they want.

Anyway it says all over, it's in parables though so if you're dumb or don't want to think it's what it is you won't get it, it's mentioned from genesis all the way to revelation, and oh yeah I know alot of dumb motherfuckers won't want to accept that fact, but that's okay, archeaology and science and everything else has proved it, not to mention herb grows freely all over there and everywhere around it.

the word christ it self means to be anointed, the holy anointing oil was made from 5 sacred plants Jesus spoke of in the gospels, cannabis being one of them, so it's funny when christians want to critisize it, not knowing their very savior was drenched in it.

Jedidiah Solomon

c.mon man herb yeilding seed, the tree of life, everything that grows green is good and so on and so on, "AND THEN HE BLEW SMOKE FROM HIS TEMPLE AND PRAISED THE LORD"

Contradictio In Terminis

ok, I like how you failed to answer my question...

give me a verse...
I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

Jedidiah Solomon

shit i could give you plenty, pick up a fuckin bible it's clear from the start.

goldpony

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 20, 2008, 10:25 PM

so give us plenty, educate our puny minds
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 20, 2008, 10:27 PM
Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 20, 2008, 10:25 PM

so give us plenty, educate our puny minds

oh your educated enough that's why your too good for it, you condescending eff u see kay!

devlin

i'm going to assume you kidding. i refuse to belive anyone with the cognitive powers to form a sentence and type it up would belive such a retarded theory.

and if by some change you are serious...marijuana wouldn't explain figures early in the bible living that long. living several hundred years old went out of style about 3000 or so years ago, people were no longer living that long by the time jesus was born, and smoking marijuana never stoped.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: devlin on Nov 20, 2008, 10:46 PM
i'm going to assume you kidding. i refuse to belive anyone with the cognitive powers to form a sentence and type it up would belive such a retarded theory.

and if by some change you are serious...marijuana wouldn't explain figures early in the bible living that long. living several hundred years old went out of style about 3000 or so years ago, people were no longer living that long by the time jesus was born, and smoking marijuana never stoped.

Is anything ever a joke

BloodyKnifePrty

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 20, 2008, 11:02 PM

Is anything ever a joke

you

devlin

ummmm.....yes....jokes tend to be.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: BloodyKnifePrty on Nov 20, 2008, 11:03 PM
Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 20, 2008, 11:02 PM

Is anything ever a joke

you

ooooo well i'll be, and to think someone I share the same birthday with, the bible was right, never trust astrology!

no but really that was a great one man, easy, slick, and jive, man I'm gonna take some notes.

i kill for fun

ok man, you know your completely entitled to your own beliefs and I'm not against marijuana or anything , but this preaching shit is really getting annoying
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

alvarezbassist17

yeah, but see he doesn't have the cognitive power to form a sentence if you haven't noticed yet.

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 20, 2008, 08:29 PM
Check it if you all want proof just check your scriptures, all the ancient israelites and all the children of Ham Shem And Japhet praised it, kilos to the brains all day every single day.

Adam lived 930 years and the Bredrin even ate bad grapes! Methuselah lived 969 years, Enoch the ethiopian 325 and got so high he flew eternally to the sky, I mean shit people, smoke up, that's all I have to say, live long and prosperous, read ya chapters and praise, for real, stop that negative atheist shit, just cause you ate a bad bag of dorittos and lost the scope of what's real, I mean isn't it amazing enough to you that your dumbass is still breathing. fuckin satanists.

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 20, 2008, 08:45 PM

You know exactly what I'm talking about. you have just confirmed it. Eternal life. Thank you.

god it's so weird when you talk to yourself.  like fuck, i really feel like you would've gotten bored of being such a fuckin weirdo alllll the tiiiime.