Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Marijuana increases life span

Started by Jedidiah Solomon, Nov 20, 2008, 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

White Pwny

I'm pretty sure that even if I toke up everyday.... I'm not gonna live 500+ years.   .... but it's worth a try!   hahahaha.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

sharingbuns

i think this guy is right, even though hes a dick
i don't know if the bible says it or not, but the middle east was one of the first regions to use marijuana
and jesus wasn't this whitebread guy that we have grown to know and love today
he was a towel head
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 07:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: sharingbuns on Nov 21, 2008, 01:52 AM
i think this guy is right, even though hes a dick
i don't know if the bible says it or not, but the middle east was one of the first regions to use marijuana
and jesus wasn't this whitebread guy that we have grown to know and love today
he was a towel head
I'm glad you reckognize, but no he's not a towel head, he was from the children of ham and shem collectively, ham means black, and shem means dark, they occupied all of the african and "middle east" lands, but Israel is africa as much as people want to make it somthing else, just look at a map, in fact part of it use to be egypt and Israel is an african word too, not too mention all the semitic languages and life it self orginates from africa, (Nimrod the ethiopian who built the tower of Babel to confuse people with languages) but anyway much respect, you got what I was saying.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 20, 2008, 06:29 PM
Check it if you all want proof just check your scriptures, all the ancient israelites and all the children of Ham Shem And Japhet praised it, kilos to the brains all day every single day.

Adam lived 930 years and the Bredrin even ate bad grapes! Methuselah lived 969 years, Enoch the ethiopian 325 and got so high he flew eternally to the sky, I mean shit people, smoke up, that's all I have to say, live long and prosperous, read ya chapters and praise, for real, stop that negative atheist shit, just cause you ate a bad bag of dorittos and lost the scope of what's real, I mean isn't it amazing enough to you that your dumbass is still breathing. fuckin satanists.

I would disagree because the Bible is a work of fiction

Jizzlobber

who the fuck wants to live for 500 years...think about how long you'll have to work for! when do you retire, 450? after 430 year slaving to the grind...nah, no thanks.
<

oldgentlovecraft

You'd seriously work the whole fucking time?  I'd save up some serious cash and work my ass off for the first 100 years then spend the remainder doing whatever the hell I wanted to. 

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Nov 20, 2008, 10:06 PM
Quote from: devlin on Nov 20, 2008, 08:46 PM
i'm going to assume you kidding. i refuse to belive anyone with the cognitive powers to form a sentence and type it up would belive such a retarded theory.

yeah, but see he doesn't have the cognitive power to form a sentence if you haven't noticed yet.

Check it if you all want proof just check your scriptures, all the ancient israelites and all the children of Ham Shem And Japhet praised it, kilos to the brains all day every single day.

Adam lived 930 years and the Bredrin even ate bad grapes! Methuselah lived 969 years, Enoch the ethiopian 325 and got so high he flew eternally to the sky, I mean shit people, smoke up, that's all I have to say, live long and prosperous, read ya chapters and praise, for real, stop that negative atheist shit, just cause you ate a bad bag of dorittos and lost the scope of what's real, I mean isn't it amazing enough to you that your dumbass is still breathing. fuckin satanists.

Quote from: sharingbuns on Nov 20, 2008, 06:43 PM
i don't know what the hell you are talking about people living for 500 years and whatnot
BUT HELL YEAH I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER WOO HOO GREAT NEWS AWESOME JOB

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 20, 2008, 06:45 PM
Quote from: sharingbuns on Nov 20, 2008, 06:43 PM
i don't know what the hell you are talking about people living for 500 years and whatnot
BUT HELL YEAH I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER WOO HOO GREAT NEWS AWESOME JOB

You know exactly what I'm talking about. you have just confirmed it. Eternal life. Thank you.

I'll just use the same disses over and over again because I wanted to be apart of the herd and diss ATF because he long ago proved himself the coolest member of this board, and I just can't take it. So i'm just gonna say the same things over and over again.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: i kill for fun on Nov 20, 2008, 09:41 PM
ok man, you know your completely entitled to your own beliefs and I'm not against marijuana or anything , but this preaching shit is really getting annoying

Beliefs and beliefs, these aren't beliefs, and what's really annoying is repetition. Which nearly everyone here suffers from.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: sharinglungs on Nov 21, 2008, 05:51 AM

That's why it's lasted for longer than your imagination can even go back huh?

sharinglungs

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 22, 2008, 06:16 AM

Well, since it was created over 2000 years ago.. then yeah.. sure..

Only crazy people believe in things that don't exist.. and stories in the bible.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: sharinglungs on Nov 22, 2008, 07:49 AM

Only crazy people believe in things that don't exist.. and stories in the bible.

the old testament goes back alot longer than that, 1500 b.c.

If I'm crazy then cool, I can dig that.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 22, 2008, 09:40 AM

1500 years isnt that long.. considering the earth is Billions of years old.

Contradictio In Terminis

Quote from: sharinglungs on Nov 22, 2008, 09:19 PM

There's actually signs that the earth was created rapidly...like in a window of five minutes...radioactive halos lend credit to this...

However...if you really want to get technical with shit...there is no fucking way to determine how old the earth is much less the universe...

Ever heard of extinct variables?

Of course you haven't! because they don't exist anymore!

How can we even begin to claim to know shit about jack when it is more than apparent that the conditions of earth are not the same today as they were two hundred years ago?

Do a little soul searching and you should come to realize why the theory of the earth being billions of years old is a crock of shit...

In fact...there are scientist (who do not hold to any religious teachings) that put the earth at around 40,000 years old...why don't you hear about them? Because the powers that be suppress this knowledge and get you to think what they want you to think.

Bottom line...

Take some DMT and think for yourself...you'll find your way.
I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

Jedidiah Solomon

That would be 3500 years ago from now. And these are modern times, everything the bible is about is about now, when i say that people go, but 5000, 7000 years is so long ago, I go no it's not, I use to think so too until I start putting it all into perspective. Take a tip, the bible is modern right, these are all about how life is now, not how it was when cavemen lived, or when dinosaurs lived, and this and that, people wanna find exact dates on the earth and shit, DAMN FOOLS, just take a look up to the sky, it's INFINITE.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: Contradictio In Terminis on Nov 22, 2008, 10:06 PM

There's actually signs that the earth was created rapidly...like in a window of five minutes...radioactive halos lend credit to this...

However...if you really want to get technical with shit...there is no fucking way to determine how old the earth is much less the universe...

How can we even begin to claim to know shit about jack when it is more than apparent that the conditions of earth are not the same today as they were two hundred years ago?

Do a little soul searching and you should come to realize why the theory of the earth being billions of years old is a crock of shit...

In fact...there are scientist (who do not hold to any religious teachings) that put the earth at around 40,000 years old...why don't you hear about them? Because the powers that be suppress this knowledge and get you to think what they want you to think.

Bottom line...

the fact there is no facts right, so check it, that's why it's infinite, right there, because no one knows, that's the universal thought, nobody knows. So it remains Infinite.

Contradictio In Terminis

Smoke some DMT...get out of your apartment...find a member of the opposite sex and get laid dude...seriously.
I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: Contradictio In Terminis on Nov 23, 2008, 01:51 AM
Smoke some DMT...get out of your apartment...find a member of the opposite sex and get laid dude...seriously.

I'm not into fornication "dude", and what the fuck is DMT, some kool aid tools or what, what do you need seriously, you look there and the opposite direction and you still can't find anything.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Contradictio In Terminis on Nov 22, 2008, 10:06 PM

Bottom line...

Carbon Dating

Read about it.. it exists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_Dating

Jedidiah Solomon

I read that DMT is a hallucinogenic drug, that's pretty sweet, I've never tryed any before, but those are about the only drugs I would try but I probably won't just shrooms and tings from the earth yes, but if it is from the earth then yes, I'm down.