Quote from: sharinglungs on Nov 23, 2008, 07:06 AM
Quote from: Contradictio In Terminis on Nov 22, 2008, 10:06 PM
Quote from: sharinglungs on Nov 22, 2008, 09:19 PM
Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 22, 2008, 09:40 AM
Quote from: sharinglungs on Nov 22, 2008, 07:49 AM
Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 22, 2008, 06:16 AM
Quote from: sharinglungs on Nov 21, 2008, 05:51 AM
Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 20, 2008, 06:29 PM
Check it if you all want proof just check your scriptures, all the ancient israelites and all the children of Ham Shem And Japhet praised it, kilos to the brains all day every single day.

Adam lived 930 years and the Bredrin even ate bad grapes! Methuselah lived 969 years, Enoch the ethiopian 325 and got so high he flew eternally to the sky, I mean shit people, smoke up, that's all I have to say, live long and prosperous, read ya chapters and praise, for real, stop that negative atheist shit, just cause you ate a bad bag of dorittos and lost the scope of what's real, I mean isn't it amazing enough to you that your dumbass is still breathing. fuckin satanists.

I would disagree because the Bible is a work of fiction

That's why it's lasted for longer than your imagination can even go back huh?

Well, since it was created over 2000 years ago.. then yeah.. sure..

Only crazy people believe in things that don't exist.. and stories in the bible.

the old testament goes back alot longer than that, 1500 b.c.

If I'm crazy then cool, I can dig that.

1500 years isnt that long.. considering the earth is Billions of years old.

There's actually signs that the earth was created rapidly...like in a window of five minutes...radioactive halos lend credit to this...

However...if you really want to get technical with shit...there is no fucking way to determine how old the earth is much less the universe...

Ever heard of extinct variables?

Of course you haven't! because they don't exist anymore!

How can we even begin to claim to know shit about jack when it is more than apparent that the conditions of earth are not the same today as they were two hundred years ago?

Do a little soul searching and you should come to realize why the theory of the earth being billions of years old is a crock of shit...

In fact...there are scientist (who do not hold to any religious teachings) that put the earth at around 40,000 years old...why don't you hear about them? Because the powers that be suppress this knowledge and get you to think what they want you to think.

Bottom line...

Take some DMT and think for yourself...you'll find your way.

Carbon Dating

Read about it.. it exists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_Dating

thank you for being a voice of logic and reason among the all the religious bullshit and drug fueled rants.

devlin

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 23, 2008, 12:09 PM
I read that DMT is a hallucinogenic drug, that's pretty sweet, I've never tryed any before, but those are about the only drugs I would try but I probably won't just shrooms and tings from the earth yes, but if it is from the earth then yes, I'm down.

DMT is found in some plants and in our brains.

Jedidiah Solomon

AND THANK YOU DEVLIN for participating in my thread and contributing and learning about Religious truth, but if you shoulda learned anything, the bible ain't about religion, it's about history, and about things you wouldn't know about unless you stopped letting babylon fool and decide for you what's right and what's wrong, don't let those who use the great book in vain distract you from his almighty game. live learn and love. for every season there MUST be a reason.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: devlin on Nov 23, 2008, 12:19 PM
Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 23, 2008, 12:09 PM
I read that DMT is a hallucinogenic drug, that's pretty sweet, I've never tryed any before, but those are about the only drugs I would try but I probably won't just shrooms and tings from the earth yes, but if it is from the earth then yes, I'm down.

DMT is found in some plants and in our brains.

Excellent.

devlin

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 23, 2008, 12:20 PM
AND THANK YOU DEVLIN for participating in my thread and contributing and learning about Religious truth, but if you shoulda learned anything, the bible ain't about religion, it's about history, and about things you wouldn't know about unless you stopped letting babylon fool and decide for you what's right and what's wrong, don't let those who use the great book in vain distract you from his almighty game. live learn and love. for every season there MUST be a reason.

your my problem with religion, people who take the bible to literally. the bible is a book of fiction "based on the true story" of jesus. there is enough evidence that proves jesus was real, was he the son of GOD? no. i believe he was an amazing man, who did many great things and had many followers. and the worlds greatest game of whisper down the lane ensued. he went from taking care of the sick to having powers and healing them with his touch. an now there are blind zealots like you.  you live your life according to a book and refuse to consider anything else. get off GOD's dick and stop trying to convert and or condem everybody. its a book of morals no different than aesop's fables or the canterbury tales.

on the flip i think religion can be a  great thing  and gives some people the faith they need to make it day by day. GOD being to crutch they can lean on when times are rough. it also keeps (some) people moral decsent humans so that they may make it into heaven.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: devlin on Nov 23, 2008, 12:35 PM

your my problem with religion, people who take the bible to literally. the bible is a book of fiction "based on the true story" of jesus. there is enough evidence that proves jesus was real, was he the son of GOD? no. i believe he was an amazing man, who did many great things and had many followers. and the worlds greatest game of whisper down the lane ensued. he went from taking care of the sick to having powers and healing them with his touch. an now there are blind zealots like you.  you live your life according to a book and refuse to consider anything else. get off GOD's dick and stop trying to convert and or condem everybody. its a book of morals no different than aesop's fables or the canterbury tales.

on the flip i think religion can be a  great thing  and gives some people the faith they need to make it day by day. GOD being to crutch they can lean on when times are rough. it also keeps (some) people moral decsent humans so that they may make it into heaven.

What grounds first of all do you have to diss me on, I do none of the following you say, you just want me to be who you think I am.

And most of all, you are the blind one, "a book of fiction" "about jesus". It's none of those things, you haven't even picked up and took one look and you wanna claim these things. What makes it fiction? what have you ever even read in it? The entire old testament doesn't have the word Jesus in it once, it prophesies of him coming as a king, and that itself alone should prove it's not fiction, it's a history book, and has to do with everything about the people of today and where we come from, it's history, but you wouldn't know that because of what some fool told you. You know nothing about it, it's obvious, but when someone comes along with a simple joke thread with some realness attatched everybody always gotta have a problem, it's as if people are jealous they can't comprehend and they relate everything back to all the people trying to control them with it, nobody has rebelled in life as much as me, expect maybe YAHSHUAH himself, but you don't know how to rebel you let them control you and make you think this is fiction, and I ain't tryna convert or condemn anyone, The way I speak is gonna be laced with the bible because I read it every single day and I will NEVER stop until the bitter end and if you don't like that, then go ahead find another motherfuckin reason to hate another one of your brothers and you wonder why I book like this still exists, phony ass wanna b a rebel but you don't know just pick up the book and take another look I'm out.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 23, 2008, 01:51 PM

What grounds first of all do you have to diss me on, I do none of the following you say, you just want me to be who you think I am.

And most of all, you are the blind one, "a book of fiction" "about jesus". It's none of those things, you haven't even picked up and took one look and you wanna claim these things. What makes it fiction? what have you ever even read in it? The entire old testament doesn't have the word Jesus in it once, it prophesies of him coming as a king, and that itself alone should prove it's not fiction, it's a history book, and has to do with everything about the people of today and where we come from, it's history, but you wouldn't know that because of what some fool told you. You know nothing about it, it's obvious, but when someone comes along with a simple joke thread with some realness attatched everybody always gotta have a problem, it's as if people are jealous they can't comprehend and they relate everything back to all the people trying to control them with it, nobody has rebelled in life as much as me, expect maybe YAHSHUAH himself, but you don't know how to rebel you let them control you and make you think this is fiction, and I ain't tryna convert or condemn anyone, The way I speak is gonna be laced with the bible because I read it every single day and I will NEVER stop until the bitter end and if you don't like that, then go ahead find another motherfuckin reason to hate another one of your brothers and you wonder why I book like this still exists, phony ass wanna b a rebel but you don't know just pick up the book and take another look I'm out.

What makes the bible fiction?

Adam and Eve.

Jesus' resurrection.

Noah's ark.

Moses parting the red sea.

Mary being a Virgin and getting pregnant.

If you believe any of those stories.. then you sir, are gullible.

devlin

Quote from: sharinglungs on Nov 23, 2008, 02:51 PM

Adam and Eve.

Jesus' resurrection.

Noah's ark.

not to mention the basis for this "joke thread", i know you were joking that pot caused such longevity, but the bible did claim people to have lived for hundreds of years. noah was what 300 or 600 (i don't remember which) when he was called upon to build the ark.

i don't hate you for your beliefs. i don't hate you for voicing your beliefs. in fact i don't hate you at all. i find it annoying that impose you beliefs on everyone else and look down on all of us "wanna be rebels" whatever thats suppose to mean. i'm not trying to rebel. against you or religion or anything really.

and lastly. i have formed all of my own opinions. i was raised roman catholic, and at a very young age decided it wasn't for me. my mother (very religious) didn't talk to me for about two weeks when i told her i didn't believe. my whole life i was told to believe, but it just doesn't fit into what i do beleive. i have large portions of the bible and looked into a couple of other religions as well. none of which make sense for me.

Jedidiah Solomon

Adam and Eve.

Jesus' resurrection.

Noah's ark.

You don't get the parables in most of those stories just like the masses, and some of those topics you mentioned are quite easy to believe, ESPECIALLY when you look around the rest of the eastern hemisphere every culture has their same versions of those stories in their own languages, why would that be? hm... and also What is more supernatural than life it self, the fact that you and me are here and were created if you can't believe in those stories even without understanding them properly like you don't, then why believe in yourself or the mystical creation of life in it self? that is greater then all of this.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: devlin on Nov 23, 2008, 03:57 PM

Adam and Eve.

Jesus' resurrection.

Noah's ark.

not to mention the basis for this "joke thread", i know you were joking that pot caused such longevity, but the bible did claim people to have lived for hundreds of years. noah was what 300 or 600 (i don't remember which) when he was called upon to build the ark.

i don't hate you for your beliefs. i don't hate you for voicing your beliefs. in fact i don't hate you at all. i find it annoying that impose you beliefs on everyone else and look down on all of us "wanna be rebels" whatever thats suppose to mean. i'm not trying to rebel. against you or religion or anything really.

and lastly. i have formed all of my own opinions. i was raised roman catholic, and at a very young age decided it wasn't for me. my mother (very religious) didn't talk to me for about two weeks when i told her i didn't believe. my whole life i was told to believe, but it just doesn't fit into what i do beleive. i have large portions of the bible and looked into a couple of other religions as well. none of which make sense for me.

First of all, I don't like religion, I feel it's somthing that has ruined the bible for the masses, because I despised it all being born Roman Catholic as well. I was always interested in the history, but hated all the dogma, time came when I just picked up and started with genesis onwards and you don't even know, I still want to say fuck religion but I won't, no need for negativity, things are the way they are for Jah to seek people out, we are all scattered now, all the bullshit is forefront, the truth CANNOT be sold! you have to dig very deep and yes WHEN YOU SEE THE LIGHT PEOPLE WILL FIGHT YOU DOWN, like you are doing to me here and that is fine I feel where you are coming from, but don't say I am imposing beliefs on you or anyone This all started out because I was joking how long the forefathers of the bible lived and that they did in fact yes smoke herb, and I was promoting my favorite past time activity, yeah I guess I was imposing my beliefs. right.

devlin

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 23, 2008, 04:13 PM
Quote from: devlin on Nov 23, 2008, 03:57 PM

Adam and Eve.

Jesus' resurrection.

Noah's ark.

First of all, I don't like religion, I feel it's somthing that has ruined the bible for the masses, because I despised it all being born Roman Catholic as well. I was always interested in the history, but hated all the dogma, time came when I just picked up and started with genesis onwards and you don't even know, I still want to say fuck religion but I won't, no need for negativity, things are the way they are for Jah to seek people out, we are all scattered now, all the bullshit is forefront, the truth CANNOT be sold! you have to dig very deep and yes WHEN YOU SEE THE LIGHT PEOPLE WILL FIGHT YOU DOWN, like you are doing to me here and that is fine I feel where you are coming from, but don't say I am imposing beliefs on you or anyone This all started out because I was joking how long the forefathers of the bible lived and that they did in fact yes smoke herb, and I was promoting my favorite past time activity, yeah I guess I was imposing my beliefs. right.

wow. we have some common ground and agree on something. i guess we came to the same fork in the road and took different turns.

i am NOT trying to fight you down in anyway man. i'm sorry for being sarcastic and talking down your beliefs. i just can't comprehend someone actually believing in some of the stories from the bible (in this case people living that long)

Jedidiah Solomon

If life were the way it was now back then, I wouldn't believe it either.

indychinoluv

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 20, 2008, 06:29 PM
Check it if you all want proof just check your scriptures, all the ancient israelites and all the children of Ham Shem And Japhet praised it, kilos to the brains all day every single day.

Adam lived 930 years and the Bredrin even ate bad grapes! Methuselah lived 969 years, Enoch the ethiopian 325 and got so high he flew eternally to the sky, I mean shit people, smoke up, that's all I have to say, live long and prosperous, read ya chapters and praise, for real, stop that negative atheist shit, just cause you ate a bad bag of dorittos and lost the scope of what's real, I mean isn't it amazing enough to you that your dumbass is still breathing. fuckin satanists.
I don't believe in God. Does that make me a satanist? A faith is just that.

Contradictio In Terminis

Adam and Eve.

Jesus' resurrection.

Noah's ark.

I'm not even here to get into a debate about who's right and what not...however...just look at it like this...

What if those stories are real?

What does that mean for life?

Wouldn't life, which is already crazy and strange enough go up another notch?

It actually takes a lot more to believe those stories than not and remain sane...seriously...just try and wrap your head around those concepts. I'm not saying actually believe them...just stretch your mind enough to imagine that they could be possible, you know?

And in light of that...

It is another sad commentary on my part being a believer that you sir or madame are smarter than ole JS over here...you know?

I wish that I could just dash my faith to pieces, cause then I wouldn't have to care about the shit that people like JS spew...

And I'm drunk and have a slight headache...so let me just shut up now.

Take Care Guys.

Thanks for the love...

I know it wasn't chance that got me home last night.
I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Contradictio In Terminis on Nov 23, 2008, 07:36 PM

Adam and Eve.

Jesus' resurrection.

Noah's ark.

I'm not even here to get into a debate about who's right and what not...however...just look at it like this...

What if those stories are real?

What does that mean for life?

Wouldn't life, which is already crazy and strange enough go up another notch?

It actually takes a lot more to believe those stories than not and remain sane...seriously...just try and wrap your head around those concepts. I'm not saying actually believe them...just stretch your mind enough to imagine that they could be possible, you know?

And in light of that...

It is another sad commentary on my part being a believer that you sir or madame are smarter than ole JS over here...you know?

I wish that I could just dash my faith to pieces, cause then I wouldn't have to care about the shit that people like JS spew...

And I'm drunk and have a slight headache...so let me just shut up now.

Take Care Guys.

Thanks for the love...

I know it wasn't chance that got me home last night.

If Mary can get pregnant and still be a virgin... show me a way that could happen today without anyone touching a woman.. it can't and it won't.

Brainwashed bible pushers are ridiculous

indychinoluv

Quote from: sharinglungs on Nov 23, 2008, 08:19 PM
If Mary can get pregnant and still be a virgin... show me a way that could happen today without anyone touching a woman.. it can't and it won't.
It aucually happens heaps. Some girls have an allergic reaction to booze and the side effects are that they become pregnant.

Its a plague cause it can affect anyone!

Im just surprised that Joseph stayed with her

sharinglungs

Quote from: indychinoluv on Nov 23, 2008, 10:11 PM
It aucually happens heaps. Some girls have an allergic reaction to booze and the side effects are that they become pregnant.

Its a plague cause it can affect anyone!

Im just surprised that Joseph stayed with her

bahaha, I really hope that was a joke :P cuz its hilarious.

Contradictio In Terminis

dude...think about this...it's all a chemical reactions...

It's you who are making birth into something that it isn't...

Birth isn't miraculous...not anymore miraculous as you eating food and a turn coming out of the other end...

And besides...listen to your own reasoning...how could it happen today without anyone touching a woman?

WTF does the time and day have to do with anything?

That statement alone lets me know that your reasoning is flawed.
I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

Variable

where did he say anything about the time and day?  He just said today, without anyone touching a woman.  Meaning that you can get pregnant without having sex.  Through out advances in science.  But literally if no one touched a women with a cock or with a scientific instrument, could she get pregnant?  That was the question.  Read a little bit slower.  I can see how red your face is with anger from here.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Contradictio In Terminis on Nov 23, 2008, 11:28 PM

dude...think about this...it's all a chemical reactions...

It's you who are making birth into something that it isn't...

Birth isn't miraculous...not anymore miraculous as you eating food and a turn coming out of the other end...

And besides...listen to your own reasoning...how could it happen today without anyone touching a woman?

WTF does the time and day have to do with anything?

That statement alone lets me know that your reasoning is flawed.

Dude.. seriously.. finish grade 3.. read what I wrote.. and rebut it.

Through no Science, and No man.. How come no Woman has become pregnant since Mary that way?