Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Question to Brown People

Started by Jedidiah Solomon, Nov 23, 2008, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedidiah Solomon

Hi, I was wondering if any brown people here play any of the following instruments: Bass, Keyboards, Drums, Jazz Guitar. Thank you for time, get back.

indychinoluv

I play all of those instruments (badly).

Im a maori though

devilinside

And just WHO do you consider brown? Hispanics? Native Americans? African Americans? Aborigines?

Specify...please?

indychinoluv

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 23, 2008, 11:38 PM
And just WHO do you consider brown? Hispanics? Native Americans? African Americans? Aborigines?

Specify...please?
Ross has his reasons. HE'll have to get back to you. He has to talk to God about the specifics first

theis

Variable

quit encouraging him by responding to these threads

sharinglungs

Wow.. this guy's just a troll huh?

A Racist one at that.

Variable

he is the board idiot. undesignated idiot though.  Because no one wants him around.

devilinside

We'll you're fueling the fire too,Trey. You posted twice in here!

Variable

only because you guys are already doing it.  I was hoping this one would drop to the bottom with zero post.  But nooooooo

Jedidiah Solomon

Specify...please?

Not you obviously.
Quote from: Variable on Nov 24, 2008, 01:02 AM
he is the board idiot. undesignated idiot though.  Because no one wants him around.

Keep going to the same responses.  ;D

and no I had a good thought in my head when I brought this up but it entailed starting a reggae group in L.A. and yes it's true, I don't want to start one with white people. I've never been a UB40 fan.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: indychinoluv on Nov 24, 2008, 12:07 AM

Specify...please?
Ross has his reasons. HE'll have to get back to you. He has to talk to God about the specifics first

lol yes. always.

devilinside

Jedidiah Solomon

devilinside

From what I've heard...yes...you are white.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 24, 2008, 03:51 AM
From what I've heard...yes...you are white.

From what you've heard huh? first of all who told you and what'd they say?

Secondly yes I am, and I've said that on this board many times, I'm "enrolled" as half native, a culmination of 5 tribes, I'm suppose to be a little more for blood that wasn't counted. I'm also French, English, Irish and Sicilian, which would make me part black too. Thank you Moors.

devilinside

Umm..if you look back on the board,someone posted a picture of you once. I'm Native American and Irish...so I guess I'm more brown that you!

But to put it simply....YOU'RE WHITE!

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 24, 2008, 04:00 AM
Umm..if you look back on the board,someone posted a picture of you once. I'm Native American and Irish...so I guess I'm more brown that you!

But to put it simply....YOU'RE WHITE!

You don't look native, you don't act native, don't disgrace my people, don't ever.

devilinside

Bitch please! Cause I have blue eyes I don't look native? Have you ever seen my skin tone in person? Have you ever seen my father? Or grandmother for that fact? Just cause I don't walk around in full head pieces or live in a tee pee and smoke a peace pipe..that means I'm not native? My grandmother lived on a fucking reservation you ass bag. She went senile and started yelling at imaginary indian boys cause she thought they were trying to steal her M&M's that she hid in her panties.... You need to learn facts before spewing all this bile you constantly spew.

Explain to me how the fuck you act Native American? Wait I mean black? Wait I mean white?

Jedidiah Solomon

what do you know about the Glacier mountains, the fort peck plains, the black hills, British columbia, the spirits, THE OLD MAN, WAKAN TANKA, THE GREAT SPIRIT, the lakota sioux, the Pikuni blackfeet, the chippewa, cree and assinaboine, collectively, me and my ancestors have been trampled on called prairy niggers and thrown in the pit, just so you can call me white? no, I don't have black hair, brown eyes and tan skin because I'm white, you have blue eyes and white skin because you are. I wasn't born on the reservation on the hill because I'm white. I didn't have ancestors burnt in a pit alive because they were white, don't you ever say that to me again, have just a little tiny piece of respect. I know you wan't to diss me, but don't ever disrespect my origin.