Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Question to Brown People

Started by Jedidiah Solomon, Nov 23, 2008, 12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Who the fuck are you to tell me what I am?? You don't know shit about me. My mother has blue eyes,my father brown,my brother has brown eyes,I don't. Get over it. You don't know shit...KID!

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 24, 2008, 02:12 AM
Who the fuck are you to tell me what I am?? You don't know shit about me. My mother has blue eyes,my father brown,my brother has brown eyes,I don't. Get over it. You don't know shit...KID!

You're the one that started this telling me who I am bullshit, so of course I fired back, Everything about I is coming straight from the plains and the mountains, I am runs with the spirit a name blessed upon me at birth, ONE WITH GOD, you can laugh and diss all day long, and yes I am a lakota, and yes a pikuni, and even some chippewa cree and assinaboine, I'm indigenious to all this shit, fight a native bredrin down all day long but you never can. if you really are native then get some culture! stop degrading your brethren and sistren!

devilinside

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 24, 2008, 02:16 AM
You're the one that started this telling me who I am bullshit

No...you're the one looking for "brown" people,when you in fact are not truly brown yourself,then saying to me...

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 24, 2008, 01:30 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Nov 23, 2008, 09:38 PM
And just WHO do you consider brown? Hispanics? Native Americans? African Americans? Aborigines?

Specify...please?

Not you obviously.

and no I had a good thought in my head when I brought this up but it entailed starting a reggae group in L.A. and yes it's true, I don't want to start one with white people. I've never been a UB40 fan.

Jedidiah Solomon

Are you really serious? Even the goverment declared me Half native, and that was only counting my sioux, assinaboince, chippewa and cree blood, not my dad's blackfeet blood who is half, and hes fuckin Dark, hes a struck match! are you kidding me, all these people your showing me are white indians, probably a quater at most, they all look completely white to me and that's not disrespect, that's just true, and I would say hey that's great that you are native and hey what tribe, and hey do you still go to pow wows and fairs and eat indian tacos and put up tipis and try to learn the language but I wont because you wanna act like you are more than me? that's insane. I'm not that dark, but fuck, I'm way darker than you, and look way more native than you. thats just fact.

devilinside

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 24, 2008, 02:24 AM
You're the one that started this telling me who I am bullshit

No...you're the one looking for "brown" people,when you in fact are not truly brown yourself,then saying to me...

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 24, 2008, 01:30 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Nov 23, 2008, 09:38 PM
And just WHO do you consider brown? Hispanics? Native Americans? African Americans? Aborigines?

Specify...please?

Not you obviously.

and no I had a good thought in my head when I brought this up but it entailed starting a reggae group in L.A. and yes it's true, I don't want to start one with white people. I've never been a UB40 fan.

Haha my god, So I'm a native american that likes reggae and that's a new thing are you kidding, hello we are from america too, um in fact a little more then everyone here, we listen to music to yes, we have access to popular culture and internet connections too, yes we get inspired too, yes we like to play insturments too, yes we like to sing and feel rythems too.

ablackswan

*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

devilinside

LMAO......you're such a hypocrite. One day your black praising Jah,the next you Indian talking of totonka and dances with wolves.

devilinside

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 24, 2008, 02:31 AM
LMAO......you're such a hypocrite. One day your black praising Jah,the next you Indian talking of totonka and dances with wolves.

That's because I don't deny who I am, one half of me is native to eastern hemipshere, the other half native to the western hemisphere. Secondly the plains indians believe in Wakan Tanka, the great spirit, or Old man, and said he moved to the eastern hemisphere thousands of years ago, knowing this. I sight him as revealing himself as Jesus Christ, and Haile Selassie I, almighty god, Jah Rastafari!

There is only one god, and he reveals himself unto all cultures throughout the right times.

Jedidiah Solomon

Look all you and your internet friends will look and search for any reason to scorn me but you can never truly find any real contradiction, or any lie, nor any fakeness, You can try and of course you will because I represent everything you passed up and shunned in life. so be it, you can fight a native brethren down all day long but ain't it time to really stop?

downtownpony

a small portion of my penis is brown.

ablackswan

*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

downtownpony

i wish. I can only get blowjobs in the dark. they'd probably think it was some kind of disease if they saw it.

indychinoluv

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 24, 2008, 02:45 AM
Look all you and your internet friends will look and search for any reason to scorn me but you can never truly find any real contradiction, or any lie, nor any fakeness, You can try and of course you will because I represent everything you passed up and shunned in life. so be it, you can fight a native brethren down all day long but ain't it time to really stop?
Hey, Didn't you fuck Brooke?

White Pwny

Everything about I is assinaboine

oooooooooooooooooooooh... so that explains why you like bone in yer ass.     
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 24, 2008, 02:08 AM
what do you know about the Glacier mountains, the fort peck plains, the black hills, British columbia, the spirits, THE OLD MAN, WAKAN TANKA, THE GREAT SPIRIT, the lakota sioux, the Pikuni blackfeet, the chippewa, cree and assinaboine, collectively, me and my ancestors have been trampled on called prairy niggers and thrown in the pit, just so you can call me white? no, I don't have black hair, brown eyes and tan skin because I'm white, you have blue eyes and white skin because you are. I wasn't born on the reservation on the hill because I'm white. I didn't have ancestors burnt in a pit alive because they were white, don't you ever say that to me again, have just a little tiny piece of respect. I know you wan't to diss me, but don't ever disrespect my origin.
Oh noez.  We should all feel so bad for you because some people you never met got burnt alive by some people we never met.  Geez and we should all feel so bad because it was our ancestors that we never met that fucked up your ancestors.  Lets all just walk on egg shells so as not to offend Ross' insecurities.

Grow the fuck up.  If you are part 15 things, you are just a normal American mutt.  Get over yourself and stop acting like an elementary school kid trying to make himself sound special.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: indychinoluv on Nov 24, 2008, 04:22 AM
Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 24, 2008, 02:45 AM
Hey, Didn't you fuck Brooke?

No that was an opera. A play. I'm an artist. Thee artist.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 24, 2008, 05:34 AM

Everything about I is assinaboine

My head is anointed and my cup runneth over surely goodness and mercy shall follow I all the days of I life.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: Variable on Nov 24, 2008, 05:46 AM
Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 24, 2008, 02:08 AM
what do you know about the Glacier mountains, the fort peck plains, the black hills, British columbia, the spirits, THE OLD MAN, WAKAN TANKA, THE GREAT SPIRIT, the lakota sioux, the Pikuni blackfeet, the chippewa, cree and assinaboine, collectively, me and my ancestors have been trampled on called prairy niggers and thrown in the pit, just so you can call me white? no, I don't have black hair, brown eyes and tan skin because I'm white, you have blue eyes and white skin because you are. I wasn't born on the reservation on the hill because I'm white. I didn't have ancestors burnt in a pit alive because they were white, don't you ever say that to me again, have just a little tiny piece of respect. I know you wan't to diss me, but don't ever disrespect my origin.
Oh noez.  We should all feel so bad for you because some people you never met got burnt alive by some people we never met.  Geez and we should all feel so bad because it was our ancestors that we never met that fucked up your ancestors.  Lets all just walk on egg shells so as not to offend Ross' insecurities.

Grow the fuck up.  If you are part 15 things, you are just a normal American mutt.  Get over yourself and stop acting like an elementary school kid trying to make himself sound special.

No we are NOT backing down!