Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

A round of applause "YES WE CAN!!!!!"

Started by Variable, Nov 24, 2008, 10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Quote from: devlin on Nov 25, 2008, 02:16 PM
as frustrating and self righteous as he was i did enjoy debating with him. and looked forward to the laugh i got with each of his ridiculous posts. i kinds feel bad for him to, if the internet is really all he has. he's just a lonely delusional guy looking for attention. but i don't really know him so maybe i'm wrong.
you're not wrong.
Quote from: defskull on Nov 25, 2008, 05:51 PM
How are you guys any better than him? 
yes, we are

indychinoluv

How are you guys any better than him?  You're celebrating him leaving.  Quite pathetic.
Exactly! Some people take the Internet a tad too seriously

White Pwny

I don't think I'm better than anyone.    And hell yeah I celebrate him leaving.  He's broken damn near every rule on this board, and talked about some scary ass shit.  He's a tad of a PSYCHO!!!!     
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

I TOWDLEE think I'm better than people!

;D

deftonekid

As Woody Allen said: "I don't think you're paranoid. I think you're the opposite of paranoid. I think you walk around with the insane delusion that people like you."

haha j/k

Variable

Quote from: indychinoluv on Nov 26, 2008, 02:47 AM
How are you guys any better than him?  You're celebrating him leaving.  Quite pathetic.
Exactly! Some people take the Internet a tad too seriously
Including both of you who seem to be offended that we are all just having fun fucking around and making fun of an idiot that we all mutually know.