Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

what is your favorite "sex move"

Started by sharingbuns, Nov 25, 2008, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvarezbassist17

no, see what you gotta do, is sneak the finger up her ass a little bit during doggy style, and try to lift up her whole rear end with it.  they love that one.

devilinside

I dont know what girl told you that,but no...we all do NOT love that.

devilinside

Quote from: Contradictio In Terminis on Nov 26, 2008, 06:12 AM
plus, you can't really see her feet too good...

feet are always a major plus on the wank factor.

The foot I doo see looks a little grody...all white and pruned.

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Nov 26, 2008, 09:20 AM
Quote from: sharingbuns on Nov 25, 2008, 10:56 PM
let me start this off my favorite is the spiderman
this is when you ejaculate into your hand, and then throw it in your partners face with the spidey web slinging hand motion

I would get thrown out of the house if i did that to my girl..she'll probably even fuck me up for it! you got gusto ill give u that

Fuck yeah! Any level headed woman would knock the shit out of a dude for doing that.

Softparody

I need to learn more. Someone be my oracle.
Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

Deathblooms

Jizzlobber

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 26, 2008, 02:51 PM

im sure a fairly large percentage of girls love it...

By the way...that little clip above ^^^ is the BOMB DIGGIDY!!!
<

devlin

hahahaha i can't stop wathcing that! thats so great

Penicks

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Nov 27, 2008, 08:06 AM

Absolute bullshit. Either way, freaking ask it if they want a finger shoved up their asshole.

deafnotes

Variable

Quote from: Penicks on Nov 27, 2008, 07:42 PM
Quote from: Jizzlobber on Nov 27, 2008, 08:06 AM

Absolute bullshit. Either way, freaking ask it if they want a finger shoved up their asshole.
you're not supposed to ask.  They will always say no.  But if you sneak it in right they love it.

Penicks

Or they will grab a knife, cut your balls off and cook them in motor oil. /Home Alone

Is it worth the risk of getting a finger full of shit smell?

Variable

ill lick the shit smell right off.

Penicks

Variable

yes.  The smell of everything you ever put in your mouth stays there forever.  My breath is horrible

dictatesofreason

sharingbuns

Quote from: Softparody on Nov 26, 2008, 04:30 PM
I need to learn more. Someone be my oracle.

here you go, buddy. a few of my favorites. the classics.

arabian sungoggles - you put your nuts over the eyes of a sleeping person, and your dick over their nose
abe lincoln - you jerk off and smear it on someones face, then shave your pubes to form a beard
supersoak - jerk off extremely hard into someones face so your thing goes up and down real fast and when you nut it will spray all over them
chilli dog - when you shit on a girls chest and then titfuck her
houdini - when you hit it from the back, spit on her back so she thinks you nutted then when she turns around to look nut directly into her face
alligator fuckhouse - bite her on the neck really hard and while still inserted roll around like crazy (alligator death roll)
dumptruck - you tuck your balls and dick between your legs, then ejaculate into a females mouth while taking a steamy hot shit on her
riding the bull- while hitting it from the back, you either say something inappropriate to her or have someone with a camera jump out, then you try to hold onto her and stay inserted as long as possible while she bucks like a bull trying to get you out of her
dirty gas pump - this is when you basically teabag a girl, and her nose is pretty much right under your asshole so while she is jerking you off you just fart on her as much as possible
cleveland steamer - you basically just take a shit on someones chest and rock back and fourth over it like a steam roller

okay, i hope this was informative for you and hopefully some of you will have some mad girlfriends/wives tonight
and remember now that you have these special sexual powers, you MUST use them for good
thanks alot
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 07:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

Jacob

you've never had sex, have you?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

tarkil

Quote from: sharingbuns on Dec 08, 2008, 03:14 PM
here you go, buddy. a few of my favorites. the classics.

arabian sungoggles - you put your nuts over the eyes of a sleeping person, and your dick over their nose
abe lincoln - you jerk off and smear it on someones face, then shave your pubes to form a beard
supersoak - jerk off extremely hard into someones face so your thing goes up and down real fast and when you nut it will spray all over them
chilli dog - when you shit on a girls chest and then titfuck her
houdini - when you hit it from the back, spit on her back so she thinks you nutted then when she turns around to look nut directly into her face
alligator fuckhouse - bite her on the neck really hard and while still inserted roll around like crazy (alligator death roll)
dumptruck - you tuck your balls and dick between your legs, then ejaculate into a females mouth while taking a steamy hot shit on her
riding the bull- while hitting it from the back, you either say something inappropriate to her or have someone with a camera jump out, then you try to hold onto her and stay inserted as long as possible while she bucks like a bull trying to get you out of her
dirty gas pump - this is when you basically teabag a girl, and her nose is pretty much right under your asshole so while she is jerking you off you just fart on her as much as possible
cleveland steamer - you basically just take a shit on someones chest and rock back and fourth over it like a steam roller

okay, i hope this was informative for you and hopefully some of you will have some mad girlfriends/wives tonight
and remember now that you have these special sexual powers, you MUST use them for good
thanks alot

Ha ha ha aha ha ha ahha

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Jizzlobber

Quote from: Penicks on Dec 01, 2008, 05:01 PM
Or they will grab a knife, cut your balls off and cook them in motor oil. /Home Alone

Is it worth the risk of getting a finger full of shit smell?

in the heat of passion, i dont mind...having a finger smelling like shit would be hot! id even suck it probably..and a shower would commence anyway
<

Variable

yeah.  Its sex.  Its supposed to be dirty