Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

some news

Started by hi man, Nov 28, 2008, 06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hi man

so it was 1am and i was pretty stoned at home and bored so i decieded to message team sleeps myspace to see if there planning anything new. i really didnt expect an answer but sure enough.  ;D not exactly new news .....but the 09/10 thing is gonna be forever

greetings,

nothing drastically new. we have a crapload of demos waiting to be fleshed out when the time comes...we'll probably start seriously writing more and finishing up those in 09/10..

in the meantime:

we may also do a little instrumental ep with some of those demos as well..and put that out for download.
we are also in the process of putting some artwork and liner notes to the original 2002 leak and re-releasing that for download.
and maybe some new merch here and there...

but we will definitely keep you posted.

thanks for the support and interest!

TS

lostpilot

Quote from: hi man on Nov 28, 2008, 06:01 AM
we may also do a little instrumental ep with some of those demos as well..and put that out for download.
we are also in the process of putting some artwork and liner notes to the original 2002 leak and re-releasing that for download.

nice! though they've promised that instrumental EP earlier.. no results.
but artwork and re-release of 2002 leak is very nice!

Mikey

i just noticed.... the file on my demos album says "acousting one"
i've been listening to it for over a year, and i just noticed it today

lame

Deftones-argentina

I hope they hurry up with these...they've been promising for like a year, or so...plus, I really want to hear the Cure's cover they did.

Deadradio

so they are still alive!!!!  hahahahahahah! just kidding.

Deftones-argentina

Oh, and at first they promises various Ep's, 2 or 3 if my memory ain't failing.

Inkblades

^ Yup. But since they have given us numerous Myspace demos, it's all good in the hood.

mandalay

so it was 1am and i was pretty stoned at home and bored so i decieded to message team sleeps myspace to see if there planning anything new. i really didnt expect an answer but sure enough.  ;D not exactly new news .....but the 09/10 thing is gonna be forever

greetings,

nothing drastically new. we have a crapload of demos waiting to be fleshed out when the time comes...we'll probably start seriously writing more and finishing up those in 09/10..

in the meantime:

TS

thanks for posting!  i'm confused where you found that.  i don't see it on their myspace profile.  thanks

DakkoN

Quote from: mandalay on Dec 01, 2008, 06:38 PM

greetings,

in the meantime:

TS

thanks for posting!  i'm confused where you found that.  i don't see it on their myspace profile.  thanks

Umm.. the dude said he sent them a message..