Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Started by Penicks, Nov 29, 2008, 06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

lostpilot

whodunit?

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

That is a camel spider,t hey live mostly in the middle east countries.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Penicks

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

deftonekid

damn! that's not a spider that's a fucking beast

ablackswan

hell yeah!
where do you live?
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

bebo

deafnotes

how big is it? hairy spiders  are scary.

Variable

That pic looks pretty fake to me.

But yeah I have heard a bigillion over exaggerated stories about camel spiders from guys who went to Iraq.  But eventually you get the truth out that they are no where near as fast or big as the stories.  Lucky for me Afghanistan has no camel spiders.

Jacob

first of all, that is not a camel spider.

second, that lizard could be really tiny for all we know.

I doubt it's a fake picture, and I doubt that spider is as huge as the picture makes it look like. but it's still scary as fuck.

Variable

well, because I'm a fucking nerd.  I took some time and did a serious google hunt for the origin of this pic.  I couldn't find where it came from.  But it was on a bunch of other forums just like this with people going " OMFG ITS SOOO BIGZZZZ EWWWWW" just like this.  And other people saying " I'm pretty sure its fake" just like me.  But I did find one with a guy who seemed like he knew what he was talking about who said that this spider should be about the size of the palm of your hand.  And that it's draining the blood from the lizard, not eating it.

Jacob

I could believe that. there are spiders at least as big as your palm.

theis

Though not an actual spider, these Spider Crabs are freaky as hell. Imaging running into one of these fuckers?

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devlin

those are cool as shit. totally harmless tough. they use them as scary stories to scare their children into going to bed, saying they come and eat children who wont go to sleep :)

i watch alot of animal planet.

Variable

Quote from: aenemic on Dec 01, 2008, 11:26 AM
I could believe that. there are spiders at least as big as your palm.
for sure

Penicks

The biggest spiders in the world fit in a soup plate.

Also camel spiders aren't really spiders. They have more in common with scorpions.

Also of course it's draining blood from the lizard, that's what pretty much every spider does.

lostpilot

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Dec 01, 2008, 12:41 PM
Though not an actual spider, these Spider Crabs are freaky as hell. Imaging running into one of these fuckers?

my head would just explode