Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Official SL Twilight Series fanclub/discussion

Started by White Pwny, Dec 01, 2008, 03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

theis

Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 06, 2008, 03:36 PM
Bella was FULLY getting me pissed off with this back and forth..

[youtube=425,350]BKhYt2PhFkw[/youtube]

Here you go... finally.  The vid I was waiting for you to see.  Good luck.  I cried.  lol.

As far as it goes.  I really love Edward, but there is something that I also really love about Jacob.  

Bella don't deserve either of them... altho Breaking Dawn makes me like her a tad more..

did Staind get a new lead singer?

i kill for fun

this should be renamed the Devilinside@ WhitePwny thread
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

White Pwny

haha Theis... shut yo mouth!

That is Blue October.. .and I <3 them.

And this is the Twilight thread... unfortunately... Kelly and I are the only ones apparently that appreciate it.    :P
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

i kill for fun

Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 07, 2008, 04:55 AM
haha Theis... shut yo mouth!

That is Blue October.. .and I <3 them.

And this is the Twilight thread... unfortunately... Kelly and I are the only ones apparently that appreciate it.    :P
exactly my point
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

devilinside

Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 06, 2008, 05:27 PM
Damn youuuU!    Let me know when you watch it!! 

Aww maaan.......that's all imma say about THAT!  :'(

devilinside

OH MY GAWD! SHE'S PREGGERS WITH A DEMON BABY?!?! WTF!

White Pwny

devilinside

Uuh.....did Jacob just imprint on the baby?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

devilinside

White Pwny

Mhm!!!!   I about fell over.    But one of the biggest twists is yet to come!!!!!

devilinside

Ok...I finished. :( Whats this other twist you're talking about? Her power? That Alice left? Or the fact that she could restrain herself? Or does it have to do with Reneseme? Cause to me,the imprinting was BIG.

White Pwny

Yeah the imprinting was huge.   But I was crushed when Alice left.   I think my favorite character is Alice.   When she left with Jasper I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.   But thankfully she came back!!    It's almost like I don't know what to do with myself now that the books are over.   =o\

devilinside

Yeah me too... I know the book Midnight Sun is surfing the internet,but I refuse to read it. It's supposedly Edwards take on Twilight. But I'm  glad the book ended the way it did....for some reason I thought that Bella and Edward were gonna die....and when they thought were about to fight and they were saying their I love yous......DAMN!  :'( I love Alice and Jasper too....Rosalie...I wish Edward would snap her neck. hahaha

But I can't WAIT to see it play out in the movie!

Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke has been fired and won't be returning to helm the sequel, reports Deadline Hollywood.

Sources reveal the acclaimed Thirteen director, "was difficult and irrational during the making of Twilight." The franchise, which has already accrued $160+ million, headlined Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

The film studio, Summit Entertainment, has started preparing the sequel New Moon and to contain costs, they are considering making third book Eclipse back to back.

Wow, didnt expect that!!

UPDATE: The movie studio has released the following statement: "Summit Entertainment and director Catherine Hardwicke jointly announced today that the filmmaker will not be directing the next installment in the newly minted Twilight film franchise. Summit's targeted end of 2009 or early 2010 release of the film, NEW MOON, does not work with Ms. Hardwicke's required prep time to bring her vision of the film to the big screen. Thus as has been done before with many successful film franchises, the studio will employ a new director for New Moon.

"I am sorry that due to timing I will not have the opportunity to direct New Moon," said Hardwicke. "Directing Twilight has been one of the great experiences of my life, and I am grateful to the fans for their passionate support of the film. I wish everyone at Summit the best with the sequel– it is a great story."

"Catherine did an incredible job in helping us to launch the Twilight franchise and we thank her for all of her efforts and we very much hope to work with her on future Summit projects," said Erik Feig, Summit's President of Production. "We as a studio have a mandate to bring the next installment in the franchise to the big screen in a timely fashion so that fans can get more of Edward, Bella and all of the characters that Stephenie Meyer has created. We are able to pursue an aggressive time frame as we have the luxury of only adapting the novels into screenplays as opposed to having to create a storyline from scratch." 

White Pwny

Yeah I didnt read that Midnight Sun either.  It's unfinished and rough.  Someone upped it without Stephenie's knowledge, and she's pissed off!   She said she was angry enough that she wanted to just let James kill off Edward and Bella!!!!     I would freak out.

Yeah, I was hoping that Jacob would bitchslap Rosalie.

I also wanted MORE sex.   I mean... you know they were spending all night fucking... it spelled it out.. but didnt play it out for you.  That really suxxored.

devilinside

I think Stephanie is a religious chic (she went to BYU),and wont go into the details of sex.....pfffft!  Heffer.

I feel soo bored now. Like I'm back to normal now...bleh. Now imma start American Psycho.

White Pwny

I like... don't even want to pick up another book.   Im almost sad now that it's over.