Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Official SL Twilight Series fanclub/discussion

Started by White Pwny, Dec 01, 2008, 05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devlin

Quote from: Variable on Dec 01, 2008, 06:44 PM
and?

it sounds really gay to me. typical teen girl high school drama but with vampires.

Girl a loves Guy b. guy b loves girl a. guy c loves girl a. rivalary between two guys ensues. girl a is torn between two guys. girl d loves guy c, and hates girl a because guy c loves girl a. same old. (sorry if that was confusing i don't remember names)

alot of the vampire shit this chick made up is uber gay tough. like they can go in the sun but they look tranluscent and sparkly. and the worst thing i was told is that they love to play baseball but can only play in thunder showers cause when two vampires run into each other at full speed it sounds like thunder going off. that is really fucking corny. in my opinion.

Variable

WTF? sounds like a mid summer night dream.  And also really gay with the vampire shit.

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devlin

it gets a lot more in depth than that. werewolves and spirit warriors and murders and vendettas. i don't want to say to much. as gay as they seem to me i don't want to ruin it for anyone who is reading them.

it seem she took two really familiar stories vampires and high school love dramas combined the two and made a couple of original (but bad... again in my opinion) spins and all the chicks are eating it up.

devilinside

OH SHIT! hahaha I dunno....but I thnk Alice is the cutest fucking thing EVAR! And James...yeeeeeeeeeeeeah.. Ok lemme gather thoughts,breathe and Ill get back to this!

devilinside

Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 01, 2008, 05:55 PM
It's very innocent.

It really is innocent...and I want it dirtied up SOOOO much! haha

And of course you guys wont get it. It's one of those things girls dream about,fantasies if you may. We all have to have something. You like to jerk it to trannies,we love sexy,strong vampires. Jeeze.

devilinside

Ooh...last thing. That boy Jacob,he was Shark Boy! HAHAHAhAHAH

White Pwny

Yeah... Jacob shouldn't be portrayed with that kid.  He's too short.   And yesssssssss I want it dirtied up soo bad too.  I read and read.. and then it starts to get interesting with them kissing, and the describing it... omg.. and then bam.. he pushes her away.   And Im like.. NOOOOOOOO!~

devilinside

And dont forget Carlisle...he's got a cute tiny mouth.

White Pwny

yeah... of course.. and Esme..    Oh.. just wait girl.   So many more pics I want to post.. but you need to catch up first!!   =o)

devilinside

ok,well I'm starting New Moon now. Should be done within the next 2 days. haha

White Pwny

Sweet, when yer done with New Moon.. I can post pics!

lostpilot

White Pwny

bright lights, big city

Quote from: devlin on Dec 01, 2008, 07:46 PM
it seem she took two really familiar stories vampires and high school love dramas combined the two and made a couple of original (but bad... again in my opinion) spins and all the chicks are eating it up.
hmmm...let's see.... we'll call it DAWSON's CRYPT!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

White Pwny

Variable

theis

the only good thing about this shit, is that Kristin Stewart (Bella) is such a fucking cutie.

devilinside

I don't think she's that cute actually. :( Now Alice...TOTALLY cute!!   

And ya'll know what....if ya dont have anything nice to say...feck off!  ;D