Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Official SL Twilight Series fanclub/discussion

Started by White Pwny, Dec 01, 2008, 03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

HAHAHA!!! Ok I'm almost done...I'm at Verdict....Bella just got to Edward...I have mixed feelings soo far! I'm starting to REALLY like Jacob!! Hmmm :(

White Pwny

lolz... just wait til Eclipse!

Edward is that perfect man.. and I adore him.. But I must admit.. I really like Jacob too.    Then Breaking Dawn goes and flips me all upside down.  Whoa.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

Finished New Moon,and I'm about 4 chapters into Eclipse. I like Edward a LOT,but from what I get now he's too damn possessive. I know he's just trying to protect Bella...but damn. I just read where Jacob comes to the school to talk to them,and Bella found out Victoria came back for her,yet again. Poor sweet Jacob. :(

bright lights, big city

sorry, ladies, but this thread is getting boring.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

White Pwny

haha Kelly.   *shakes head*   I can't wait til you get to Breaking Dawn.  OMG.   I almost cried reading last night.   Ahhh

White Pwny

Ok... I'm finished reading Breaking Dawn.  What a great story... what a great series.   Ahhh.     

Once you start reading Breaking Dawn, I want to post a video for you to see.   I think I could post it now, and not give anything away.... but I'm going to wait.   Hurryyyyyyy reading!!   haha  =o)

devilinside

I'll be done with New Moon today. I'm trying not to read too fast...I don't want them to end! I tell myself "Kelly,just read 2 or 3 chapters" and I end up reading like 10. Uugh....can't wait for another movie.

*snarf*

And these stories are making me emotional! I'm not an emotional kinda girl,but I keep getting lumps in my throat over certain things.

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Jacob

haha. seriously, isn't that hair style soo 10 years ago?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

White Pwny

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

devilinside

devilinside

Finished Eclipse. Man. I dunno....Jacob....Edward...Bella gets on my nerves. I dunno.

White Pwny

Bella was FULLY getting me pissed off with this back and forth..

[youtube=425,350]BKhYt2PhFkw[/youtube]

Here you go... finally.  The vid I was waiting for you to see.  Good luck.  I cried.  lol.

As far as it goes.  I really love Edward, but there is something that I also really love about Jacob.   

Bella don't deserve either of them... altho Breaking Dawn makes me like her a tad more..

devilinside

Ok I listened till 1:08 and stopped. If imma cry I don't want anyone around! HAHA

White Pwny

Damn youuuU!    Let me know when you watch it!! 

devilinside

I will...it'll be tonight when I get home and everyone is asleep. Just when he spoke the name of the song,it reminded me of the ending of Eclipse,Jacob getting that letter from Edward and running away hurt. JEEBUS!

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I am going to murder all of you and put a bullet in my brain.