Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Official SL Twilight Series fanclub/discussion

Started by White Pwny, Dec 01, 2008, 05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

downtownpony

saw the movie about a week ago. It really wasnt that bad.

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

White Pwny

Ben Barnes.....   they are looking into him playing the role of Aro.   Pretty decent pick!

I'm so excited about this movie.  It's unreal. :D

devilinside

I pictured Aro lookin like Dumbledore or something! hahahah

White Pwny

Yeah, this guy is much nicer than I pictured him being... Which is a nice suprise!!!

devilinside

It is!!  Wow...I shoulda know tho...since Carlisle is soo good looking.  So I wonder what Marcus,Caius,Jane,demitri and Alec (cant remember the rest ) will look like. Hmm....

White Pwny

Ahhhh... I'll have to come equipped with a bullet!!   LOLZ!

devilinside

BUWAHAHAHA!! That took me a second! At first I was like...well...Jacob said silver bullets didn't REALLY kill werewolves! hahah Duuuh!

White Pwny

lmfao!   Cmon'... I figured you would get it right away!    You will need one too!     hahaha

devilinside

I know huh! OMG I just don't know what to do without all the Edward though. In my head,this movie is gonna be really long. First Jasper jumping at her at her party (which they BETTER film goddamit!!!) then Edward leaving and Jacob and Victoria's hair in the ocean and Italy...OMG!

Variable

this girl I really like just ordered all of these books.  Now I'm going to be compared to Edward.  How ghey

White Pwny

devilinside

Variable

devilinside

It's ok Trey...someone will love you for who you are. :p

Variable

Yeah.  Ha, can you imagine the patience it would take for that girl?  I try to be a really good guy to girls I actually like.  But I'm still me.  It has to be rough to date me. 

But movies and books that put unreal expectations into girls heads definitely don't help.  Not that there are no movies and books that put unreal expectations into guys heats when it comes to girls.  But that just doesn't directly affect me right now.

White Pwny

I saw that you got Eryn a Twilight shirt too!   I haven't given Ema hers yet.   Santa is gonna put it under the tree.   =o)   She is gonna freak out.

Corleone

just came by to LOL at this serious twilight thread

sharingbuns

i ate a PUSSY one time and got HERPES in my FUCKING STACHE
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 09:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?