Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Dexter

Started by White Pwny, Dec 03, 2008, 02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

I thought we had talked about this before... but I couldn't find it.   So...

Anyone else watch this?     I love this show!   How exciting.  And quite a cliffhanger this last episode was!

Discuss.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devlin

i love this show. i'm a little pissed with this season it started really slow. it just started to pick up a couple episodes ago. and now theres only like 2 left and it feels rushed.

White Pwny

Yeah.   I was a little disappointed that he let the DA become so close like that.   But... now that bit him in the ass.   *sigh*   wonder how in the hell he's gonna get outta this predicament.

devlin

i think he's got to take him out. he has killed an innocent, so he fits dexters code. and he knows the truth about dexter. he's got to make him disapear willingly (not looking likely) or by killing him.

White Pwny

Uhm.. did you see the last episode?

devlin

yeah...your right i forgot about the end there. but i know dexter is going to get away from that guy. that or debbie will find dexter too. and then he will definitly kill miguel.

White Pwny

God, I hope so.

Miguel has to die.    And so does the skinner!!    Double murder perhaps?!   wooOoOT!

bangbang240

It would be awesome to see Dexter go straight sociopath and start laughing while the skinner begins skinning him.

Miguel must die. I have been saying that since like episode 4 of the season.

Also, I thought this was shaping up to be the worst season of the three but it has gotten really good that last few episodes.

Jacob

I watched the last episode a couple of days ago. I love Dexter but at a whole I was kinda disappointed with the third season. it was predictable, never got remotely thrilling and full of filler moments that had nothing to do with anything really. still great 'cause it's Dexter though.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

pissedandpierced

I watched quite a bit of the first series but missed most of the second. I really liked it though, I might try and download it.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

devilinside

I've missed a bit,but I loved the show. Six feet under was my fav show,so I like watching this.

White Pwny

I was disappointed this season too.      I am still wondering what the significance of his blood dripping on her wedding dress will play...      What an odd story line with the whole Miguel Prado thing.    *sigh*

Jacob

Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 18, 2008, 01:51 PM
I was disappointed this season too.      I am still wondering what the significance of his blood dripping on her wedding dress will play...      What an odd story line with the whole Miguel Prado thing.    *sigh*

yeah, I kinda felt like they trivialized the whole thing with Dexter's lifestyle and behavior with the Miguel Prado storyline. they went from Dexter being one of the most horrible and coldblooded murderers around to just anyone being able to murder without hesitation. and with all the people dying around Dexter it's really getting hard to keep accepting that no one is ever one bit suspicious towards him. I mean, he is the perfect killer with all his knowledge and experience from the job. plus he behaves really strange in social situations. it's strange that no one ever thinks about that.

as for the blood thing, I'm guessing they're going to question why he's bleeding when he onlt broke his arm falling down the stairs. they might figure out he had a confrontation with the skinner. oh, and that leads me to another thing: the should be lots of traces left behind from Dexter at the spot where he killed the skinner. his blood should be there, his fingerprints, probably hair etc. and I'm gonna be really pissed off if no one realizes the skinners neck was broken before he hit the car.

White Pwny

Be prepared to be pissed off.      haha.    Of course it will play out that way.    No one ever figures it out.    I know the show is about him... so it wouldn't be very productive if he ended up busted and in jail.  However, you are right.  Ppl can't just die continually around you and no one ever question how!      Yes, there had to be Dexters blood from falling and breaking his hand.   But he was casted.. did he NOT go to the hospital to get that?  Or does he know how to perfectly cast himself ONE handed?!   It just really makes no sense.   BTW.. did you notice the birthdate of Rita on her Marriage License that he looked up online?!    It says she was 4 months old when married!    Born in 89.   It was really fucked up.

defskull

My girlfriend bought the first season earlier today and we watched the first two episodes today.  Very interesting so far.  I'm really liking it.

whodunit?

Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 03, 2008, 02:19 PM
I thought we had talked about this before... but I couldn't find it.   So...

Anyone else watch this?     I love this show!   How exciting.  And quite a cliffhanger this last episode was!

Discuss.

I was like, this must be crap. Then, I watched one episode and went completely crazy about this!

In Poland we had only the first season, yet  :-\

theis

bangbang240

The show is amazing... I really hope when they finally end the show Dexter gets caught. It would be awesome seeing him confess to all the crimes.. Deb and Rita's reaction...

defskull

HAHHAA.  So I just saw the episode where the ice truck killer (I still don't know who he is yet) brought the woman that Dexter killed back to where he killed her, essentially "framing" him.  The part where he erases his alias from the list of people who are getting that drug was AMAZING.  His alias was Patrick Bateman.  Did anyone else pick up on this?  Sooooo fucking awesome.  So motherfucking awesome.  I loved that.

Jacob

haha, no I missed that. that's pretty damn cool.