Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Dexter

Started by White Pwny, Dec 03, 2008, 02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

Quote from: defskull on Feb 05, 2009, 03:08 AM
HAHHAA.  So I just saw the episode where the ice truck killer (I still don't know who he is yet) brought the woman that Dexter killed back to where he killed her, essentially "framing" him.  The part where he erases his alias from the list of people who are getting that drug was AMAZING.  His alias was Patrick Bateman.  Did anyone else pick up on this?  Sooooo fucking awesome.  So motherfucking awesome.  I loved that.

Sidenote:   Do you know that Dexter and his sister on the show.... are married in real life?!    They just got married NOT long ago.

EDIT:  Didn't know you were actually sitting and watching the last season episodes.   
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Jacob

why would you want to spoil it for him like that?! edit your post before he sees it, silly!
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

White Pwny

Why in the hell can't ppl be on the same Episode schedule as ME!    The Ice truck killer was 2 seasons ago... now Miguel Prado was in this past years season.   Now, I'm anxiously awaiting the NEXT one.   

Jacob

hahaha. maybe some people actually have a life, you know!

says the guy who's watching every episode of Chuck for the second time in a row...

White Pwny

cmon now.   I know ppl have lives.. But they can't be busy 24/7 and there are DVR's!!!!!!

Sleepymaggie

so i watched half of season 1 of dexter and i think it SUCKS..its done so badly and hardly realistic...just wanted to know
does it get better or is it going to be this slow and fake throughout? its as bad as gossipgirl for me at the moment.

Sold my hands for a dreamers gloves...

defskull

Ok so I've finished the first two seasons.  I really like this show.  I wasn't happy with how the second season was going in the beginning but damn, it got really good with the Doakes plot lin.  I do feel that Lyla didn't truly get what she deserves though.  I absolutely hate that bitch.

Jacob

I loved her at first, then I just wanted to fuck her, then I hated her. but I'd still fuck her.

defskull

Finally finally up to speed.  The third season came out on DVD recently and I just finished it tonight.  Going into the third season I had heard a lot of people being disappointed but for the most part I think I enjoyed it.  It's as if each season has a major theme that Dexter is going through in life and this season that theme was friendship.  I think the major point of this third season is that Dexter cannot have a close friend like that and maintain his murdering lifestyle. 

nonesuch

every season is epic

episode one of season 4 leaked on isohunt (torrent) somehow months ahead of schedule,  check it out

Great as per usual and John Lithgow is a sick fuck
i drink your milkshake

devilinside

Quote from: Jacob on Feb 25, 2009, 09:22 AM
I loved her at first, then I just wanted to fuck her, then I hated her. but I'd still fuck her.

ditto...minus the wanting to fuck her parts.

defskull

Anyone else see Dexter tonight?

There Will Be Blood

I tried to watch this show but couldn't get into it....

devilinside

I watched last night....it was ok. I do wonder how the whole wreck thing is gonna play out.

defskull

I thought the episode was good in the sense that it set up the rest of the season.  We have all these storylines set up, and now they're going to play out.

sing blue silver

new episode tonight!. this season is for sure an improvement on the third season which i found a bit of a let down after the second seasons awesomeness.

Jacob

I'm starting to feel like things get a bit predictable on this show. too early to tell yet if you theories are true, I'll just have to wait and see.

it's still good and so far I like it more than the 3rd season.

defskull

Yeah I have a feeling a lot of it is going to make more sense by the end.  Seemingly pointless stuff might be rather significant.

nonesuch

dexter knows what he's doing

he always knows
i drink your milkshake

Jacob

Quote from: nonesuch on Nov 11, 2009, 11:37 PM
dexter knows what he's doing

he always knows

apparantly not.

I'm just waiting for him to really screw up, it would be interesting. killing an innocent person is a pretty fucking big screw-up, but as long as he can hide that he'll be fine. I want someone to find out who he is, like in the second season.