Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Okay, it's official...Kanye West is the most delusional douche alive.

Started by theis, Dec 03, 2008, 03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muzic Junkie

Ehhhhhh? You realise all these artists he's collabrated with, He has a seriously inflated ego.. but seriously if he thinks those people have changed music, Half of them rip off old songs and ruin them

Or does he thing people who don't write there own song/and or copy beats off other songs is actually making a contribution to music

Once again This guys on some serious drugs...

Mikey

kanye and lupe can choke on a dick.
They will not make a lasting impression.
They will only be another face in the Hip Pop fad.

frud

Jizzlobber

i hate Kanye west...rrrrrrr, he just boils my fucking blood
<

PinkMagetRX

The sad thing is that artists now days who deserve to be treated like the next "Beatles" don't get any respect. it's sad :'( and then you have these ass wipes that don't even write their own music winning awards and making a shit ton of money,  >:(
Go get your knife

goldpony

Quote from: mhrodrig on Dec 04, 2008, 06:03 AM
kanye and lupe can choke on a dick.
They will not make a lasting impression.
They will only be another face in the Hip Pop fad.

i agree with kanye, but disagree with lupe. i like his stuff
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

ToneDef

College Dropout is still the shit though. I still rock it.

heythatswickedcool!!

i like Kayne 2 a certain degree - he'z pretty good , considering the gernre of music (hip hop) he'z in is dying . (remember, it happened 2 disco)
i could care less about led zepplin, but these catz are no led zep their not even motown - their chubby checker ("do the twist)...........

theis

Jacob

Quote from: heythatswickedcool!! on Dec 07, 2008, 01:43 PM
i like Kayne 2 a certain degree - he'z pretty good , considering the gernre of music (hip hop) he'z in is dying . (remember, it happened 2 disco)
i could care less about led zepplin, but these catz are no led zep their not even motown - their chubby checker ("do the twist)...........

using z instead of s is not cool. and it's "I couldn't care less", not "I could care less".
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theis

Kanye:

"You know everyone loves and respects Michael but times change. It's so sad to see Michael gone but it makes a path for a new King of Pop and I'm willing to take that on. There's nobody who can match me in sales and in respect so it only makes sense for me to take over Michael's crown and become the new King," said West. "First there was Elvis, then there was Michael, now in the 21st century its Kanye's time to rule. I have nothing but respect for Michael but someone needs to pick up where he left off and there's nobody better than me to do that. I am the new King of Pop."

I wanna spit in his face. Seriously. FUCK him.

ben

haha he just does it so people will buzz about it.  Seems to have worked. 

theis

Hmm okay. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did though.

defTHE1s

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Jul 29, 2009, 08:30 PM
Kanye:

“You know everyone loves and respects Michael but times change. It’s so sad to see Michael gone but it makes a path for a new King of Pop and I’m willing to take that on. There’s nobody who can match me in sales and in respect so it only makes sense for me to take over Michael’s crown and become the new King,” said West. “First there was Elvis, then there was Michael, now in the 21st century its Kanye’s time to rule. I have nothing but respect for Michael but someone needs to pick up where he left off and there’s nobody better than me to do that. I am the new King of Pop.”

I wanna spit in his face. Seriously. FUCK him.
Only spit?? C'mon! You know that you can do more to that prick!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

theis

Kanye strikes again!

[youtube=425,350]2yOOPHe3QHU[/youtube]

His idiocy never ceases to amaze me.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

theis

Hidalgo

i couldn't name even 1 kanye west song, i'm serious. i've cut myself off from the dog shit mtv tries to call great or cool. pretty much since 2001 i've heard very little of the most popular hip hop r&b and pop. it got so bad i quit

all i know is he's a gay fish