Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Okay, it's official...Kanye West is the most delusional douche alive.

Started by theis, Dec 03, 2008, 05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

what a fucking moron. I hope someone seriously takes him down to earth again, hopefully in a physical manner. say what you will about the MTV awards, but that girl deserved her time in the spotlight and she will always remember winning that award - now a memory soiled by that disgusting prick.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

decapod

Karma will take care of him. He's no musician... He talks over fabricated beats. Let's see him write a full song on guitar and perform it with a band. Or maybe he can look inside of himself and realize that WE ARE ALL ONE! No matter how much "they" try and brainwash us into thinking we're all so unique and how we're all individuals, we still all evolved on the same planet (most of us anyway) therefore, we are all connected. Each human is 99% identical. Kanye should have a little more respect for his fellow man and woman. The further you move away from the fractal, the more you begin to see it consists of one piece.

Jacob

Quote from: decapod on Sep 14, 2009, 03:35 PM
Karma will take care of him. He's no musician... He talks over fabricated beats. Let's see him write a full song on guitar and perform it with a band.

well, to be fair... I bet half the artists you regularly hear on radio or mtv couldn't do that.

ben

What's sad is that his first two albums are really good.

decapod

Quote from: Jacob on Sep 14, 2009, 03:53 PM
Karma will take care of him. He's no musician... He talks over fabricated beats. Let's see him write a full song on guitar and perform it with a band.

well, to be fair... I bet half the artists you regularly hear on radio or mtv couldn't do that.

No radio and NO MTV for me duder.

Jacob

Quote from: decapod on Sep 14, 2009, 04:24 PM

that's not the point, just saying that karma won't take care of him because of that ;)

decapod

Quote from: Jacob on Sep 14, 2009, 05:17 PM
Quote from: decapod on Sep 14, 2009, 04:24 PM

that's not the point, just saying that karma won't take care of him because of that ;)

The universe has it's way of getting rid of trash. In due time.

Oldnewtype

i think Kanye is great at first i hated the fact that he uses so much autotune but he uses it in a way unlike anyone else. I hope he does push the boundaries.

i had a horrible day at work and when he got on staged and fucked that stupid little white girls night up it made my day

mr.sinister

taylor swift doesn't care about black people.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I saw Kanye. He headlined a Seattle music festival once. I was hammered and grooving on it. He is a prick though.

alvarezbassist17

haha anyone else see that comedy central is playing the fishsticks episode of south park twice tonight?  soooo funny. 

i dunno if you guys saw his backstage rant too, but i just don't understand where he gets off talkin about racism and all that bullshit at the MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS!!!?!?@  I do believe they're second only to BET in terms of content made by "the black man."  but seriously, i've never seen either of the videos, but taylor swift is like 19 with only that one VMA win, beyonce is 28 with 9 VMA wins, and kanye is 33 with 2 VMA wins.  wtf, grow up, fuckin douchebag.  even if it was weighted in her favor because of race, it's not like she had shit to do with it.

i read through this thread again too and i saw a couple posts about how he just wants to pork beyonce and was like omg the sharinglungs prophets strike again!

Deft11_17ones

I saw it and I was like damn that is a good way to look like a fucking douche LMAO

Vesanic

ben

theis

Vesanic

[youtube=425,350]IO_QIMNRreg[/youtube]

This president rocks.

theis