Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Any one in the US Army??

Started by dictatesofreason, Dec 05, 2008, 06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

they let people who get that angry so easily carry guns? or are you their poolboy, or actually more like their shower boy? cleaning the floors in the showers and taking stiff military cock day in and day out? is that why you're so angry? or is that why you love it so much?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

downtownpony

White Pwny

lol.   You will get all the girls joinin the Military with that statement.   *winks*
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

dictatesofreason

you can be twelve and carry a gun, anyone can carry, and point a weapon and pull the trigger, ask the Columbine twins, the thug from L.A., or the Pig that  pulled ypu over last night, thing is is i get paid to do it, its legal for me and with people like you in the world, id say thats a good thing, and if you still wana talk shit, go out and purchase a weapon and shoot something.

sharinglungs

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Dec 13, 2008, 06:27 AM
yeah fuck you too, ignorant cunt

if none of you are in the military at all go fucking open up a "this is i feel about the us military" thread somewhere else, and go the fuck away

Guess having a grade 12 education isn't required to join this oh so great "Military".. You can now go back to killing Innocent people, while Raping their women, and Torturing innocents.

alvarezbassist17

man, variable is gonna have a shit fit at both of you.

sharinglungs

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Dec 14, 2008, 04:38 AM
man, variable is gonna have a shit fit at both of you.
Awww Booo fucking hoo..

Killing and Raping and Torturing Innocent people isnt cool

alvarezbassist17

let's just say there's gross oversimplification/exaggeration on both accounts.

sharinglungs

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Dec 14, 2008, 07:49 AM
let's just say there's gross oversimplification/exaggeration on both accounts.
I aint over simplifying shit or over exaggerating anything...

All I've said is true.

Jacob

this guy has mentioned he's at Fort Drum in several threads and he calls himself "bored@fortdrum" in the chat - plainly he gets quite a boner from feeling like a tough military man and he wants to tell the world about it. how can we not make fun of him for that?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

dictatesofreason

Quote from: sharinglungs on Dec 14, 2008, 03:38 AM

if none of you are in the military at all go fucking open up a "this is i feel about the us military" thread somewhere else, and go the fuck away

Guess having a grade 12 education isn't required to join this oh so great "Military".. You can now go back to killing Innocent people, while Raping their women, and Torturing innocents.

you watch too many movies and have no idea what you are talking about.

sharinglungs

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Dec 15, 2008, 03:11 AM

No, I watch the news. I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Oh yeah, I might add.. Friendly Fire.. is also not cool.

Variable

Wow, pretty much everyone who tried to post on subject in this thread is an idiot.  Alvarez was perfectly right.

1. I have never met a bigger group of pussies than the U.S. Army.  Believe me sharinglungs they aint shooting shit.  Their TTPs are to run the fuck away any time danger comes around.  This guy sitting here talking about how tough he is probably means he has a support job.  Some kind of logistics job.  Maybe a mechanic or a cook.  Usually those who have been forward deployed dont feel the need to brag about it.  But then again, as I said, even when the army is forward deployed they still act like a bunch of pussies.  So either way, he is just trying to feel tough because the Army doesn't make him tough.

2. Sharinglungs The shit you have been saying is about as ignorant as it comes.  You have not been there for one.  So you really cant act like you know anything about anything that is going on there.  The news is a horrible source of information for what it is like over there.  I had to sit and watch a 60 min report where they were talking about the US bombing "innocent" afghans in a valley that I personally spent a lot of time in.  I personally spent a lot of time getting shot at.  I personally had to treat a lot of combat casualties.  I personally had to drag dead bodies off the roads.  No one in that valley is innocent.  There is a lot more to the story, but I dont know if you actually care to hear it or not, so just let me know if you do. 

But there is not raping and pillaging going on.  Thats for dam sure.  No torturing either.  That's all the CIA in Guantanamo, and I'm all for shutting that place down.  As far as shooting innocent people.  Yes, it does happen.  But you have no idea how hard it is to fight an insurgency.  Its not like the enemy is wearing uniforms.  They are purposely blending in.  Try to put yourself in the shoes of a US marine.  Spending every day driving on roads with bombs laid out all over them.  Every foot patrol having to see a suicide bomber come up and try to kill you.  Yeah, if some bitch comes out screaming something angry in Arabic and looks like she has a suicide vest on under her clothing, you will probably shoot.  But to be 100% honest.  Most Marines and Soldiers dont even shoot anymore.  Because you get in so much dam trouble for shooting an innocent person, that they would rather take the risk of dying.  Thats the truth.  Don't know if CNN told you that or not, but its the truth. 

You really have no idea what you are talking about.

oh and Hosh, STFU with the brown people shit.  We all know you love Bill Hicks and all.  But that doesn't mean everything he said should be taken so literally.  It also doesn't make it true.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Variable on Dec 15, 2008, 05:56 PM
Wow, pretty much everyone who tried to post on subject in this thread is an idiot.  Alvarez was perfectly right.

1. I have never met a bigger group of pussies than the U.S. Army.  Believe me sharinglungs they aint shooting shit.  Their TTPs are to run the fuck away any time danger comes around.  This guy sitting here talking about how tough he is probably means he has a support job.  Some kind of logistics job.  Maybe a mechanic or a cook.  Usually those who have been forward deployed dont feel the need to brag about it.  But then again, as I said, even when the army is forward deployed they still act like a bunch of pussies.  So either way, he is just trying to feel tough because the Army doesn't make him tough.

2. Sharinglungs The shit you have been saying is about as ignorant as it comes.  You have not been there for one.  So you really cant act like you know anything about anything that is going on there.  The news is a horrible source of information for what it is like over there.  I had to sit and watch a 60 min report where they were talking about the US bombing "innocent" afghans in a valley that I personally spent a lot of time in.  I personally spent a lot of time getting shot at.  I personally had to treat a lot of combat casualties.  I personally had to drag dead bodies off the roads.  No one in that valley is innocent.  There is a lot more to the story, but I dont know if you actually care to hear it or not, so just let me know if you do. 

But there is not raping and pillaging going on.  Thats for dam sure.  No torturing either.  That's all the CIA in Guantanamo, and I'm all for shutting that place down.  As far as shooting innocent people.  Yes, it does happen.  But you have no idea how hard it is to fight an insurgency.  Its not like the enemy is wearing uniforms.  They are purposely blending in.  Try to put yourself in the shoes of a US marine.  Spending every day driving on roads with bombs laid out all over them.  Every foot patrol having to see a suicide bomber come up and try to kill you.  Yeah, if some bitch comes out screaming something angry in Arabic and looks like she has a suicide vest on under her clothing, you will probably shoot.  But to be 100% honest.  Most Marines and Soldiers dont even shoot anymore.  Because you get in so much dam trouble for shooting an innocent person, that they would rather take the risk of dying.  Thats the truth.  Don't know if CNN told you that or not, but its the truth. 

You really have no idea what you are talking about.

oh and Hosh, STFU with the brown people shit.  We all know you love Bill Hicks and all.  But that doesn't mean everything he said should be taken so literally.  It also doesn't make it true.

I can totally believe Raping and Pillaging is going on , because it doesn't seem very far fetched at all.

And Yes, Innocent people are getting killed for no good reason...

Canadian's have died because of dumbass American's.

shine down unshy

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Dec 15, 2008, 03:11 AM

That's cool, you're proud to be in the Army, but you have a shitty attitude sir

indychinoluv

this was funny.

Reminds me of the old days when Ross would say somthing dumb, someone would give him shit, Brooke would come in and then it would bounce back n forth.

Thanks guys, ya'll made me feel heaps better about myself

shine down unshy

Well, at least some good came out of this.

indychinoluv

I just find it funny that just because something is seen on the news, instantly its fact.

Variable

Yeah, exactly.  "Iz seen it on da nooz thur4 it must b tru"  I mean fuck, are people really this ignorant? 

"I can totally believe Raping and Pillaging is going on , because it doesn't seem very far fetched at all."

Are you fucking kidding me?  Just because something could be true, automatically makes it true to you?  Just because you think its true?  Fuck what people who have been there say.  You think it could be true ( even though you are not in the military and have not been to Iraq or Afghanistan ) therefore it is true?  You're about a fucking idiot. 

sharinglungs

Quote from: Variable on Dec 16, 2008, 08:35 PM
Yeah, exactly.  "Iz seen it on da nooz thur4 it must b tru"  I mean fuck, are people really this ignorant? 

"I can totally believe Raping and Pillaging is going on , because it doesn't seem very far fetched at all."

Are you fucking kidding me?  Just because something could be true, automatically makes it true to you?  Just because you think its true?  Fuck what people who have been there say.  You think it could be true ( even though you are not in the military and have not been to Iraq or Afghanistan ) therefore it is true?  You're about a fucking idiot. 

Well after the Guantanamo Incident. Yes, I can believe it happens... jeez, get all fucking butt hurt because someone bashes your Army.