Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Any one in the US Army??

Started by dictatesofreason, Dec 05, 2008, 06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dictatesofreason

you have the freedom to think,say,do,fuck,suck,blow whatever you want. im not guna get in the  way of that.

sharinglungs

I do, but earlier, if someone bashed the Army, you'd be all over them/me like white on rice.. now nothing.

Variable

Whatever, Ill bite.

What the fuck is your point?  That civilians died in a war zone?  Yeah, it happens.  But of all people to blame, you blame the US Army?  No one told the Taliban to fight an insurgency.  No one told them to dress in civilian clothes and intermingle within the civilian populace. No one told them to allow AL Qaeda into their country to train and plan out the attacks on the USS Cole, 911, and may more.  They did all that one their own.  But its the US Armies fault when some insurgents start shooting at Americans from a populated village.  I noticed that the article mentioned that the air strike was called because insurgents were shooting at troops, but never said if the insurgents died in the attacks.  My guess would be that they purposely attacked from that location so that when it got bombed, dumbasses like you wouldn't see that this was a planned out act by the insurgents to coerce the US military into killing civilians so that they can turn the people of Afghanistan and America against the security forces.  Nope, no way could the actual insurgents be to blame.  It must be the blood thirsty US military.  Good call.

Also, we are not cops.  We are an aggressive force meant to win wars by killing the enemy as quickly as possible.  I respect president Karzai and all, I really do.  But he would be singing a much different song if we all just packed up and went home tomorrow.  Told him to use his own police to police his country.  Yeah, then lets talk about civilians being punished.  It's a combat zone, civilian casualties are bound to happen.  For this to stop, the war must stop.  But that also has nothing to do with the US military.

dictatesofreason

well u see Big V wasnt tired enough to lash back, you see, sharinglungsteen im on leave at home tryin ta chill with my family, i cud care less what spazzouts like you gotta say.

Variable

yeah.  Im on leave too.  That was my " wake up " post of the day.  Gets my mind goin

sharingbuns

the ar-may
is too-gay
for may
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 07:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

Variable

Ill go ahead and give myself the win on that one

sharingbuns

but seriously, variable, fuck the service
get on with your life homie
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 07:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

Variable

wrong thread.  But either way, I have two years left at least.  Then we will see.