Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Pres. Bush almost assasinated in Iraq!

Started by whodunit?, Dec 14, 2008, 10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

jv_

devilinside

Jizzlobber

Damn...such bad luck that he didnt connect him right between his beady little eyes..
<

Jacob

death by shoe, that would have been awesome.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

whodunit?

Quote from: aenemic on Dec 15, 2008, 08:16 AM

that would have been an awesome team sleep song title  ;D

lostpilot

Quote from: whodunit? on Dec 15, 2008, 08:39 AM
Quote from: aenemic on Dec 15, 2008, 08:16 AM

that would have been an awesome team sleep song title  ;D

;D

oldgentlovecraft

Security was awesome, eh?  They don't even appear til the second shoe is thrown.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deepest_ocean

this reminds me of the flying penis prank somewhere in russia a while back. anyone remember that one?

deftonekid

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Dec 15, 2008, 07:17 AM
Damn...such bad luck that he didnt connect him right between his beady little eyes..
yeah good luck for him bad luck for us...

shine down unshy

"Seriously, who throws a shoe?"  - Austin Powers

Variable

I gota say.  He moved pretty quick. 

Hidalgo

Bush dodged those shoes like a champ

Variable

yup, and laughed it off.

I'm not a Bush supporter at all.  But I'm not down with people disrespecting my president like that.  I mean, I wouldn't do something like that to a foreign leader.  Then again, a lot of people have died in Iraq because of him.  I guess I can't blame the guy.  I just wish Americans respected the office a bit more.

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Dec 17, 2008, 11:10 AM
yup, and laughed it off.

I'm not a Bush supporter at all.  But I'm not down with people disrespecting my president like that.  I mean, I wouldn't do something like that to a foreign leader.  Then again, a lot of people have died in Iraq because of him.  I guess I can't blame the guy.  I just wish Americans respected the office a bit more.

remember, respect is earned not given. what was given to bush in the beginning (respect) has since eroded by his actions andthe actions of his administration. I think people still respect the ofice, just look at how people are practically blowing obama, just not the man in the office
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bebo

Quote from: deepest_ocean on Dec 15, 2008, 07:11 PM
this reminds me of the flying penis prank somewhere in russia a while back. anyone remember that one?

sure do

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/74vfDkRMJ88&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/74vfDkRMJ88&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

whodunit?

Now you can throw shoes at Bush

www.sockandawe.com

Penicks

And nothing of value was (almost) lost.