Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

X-Men Origins Wolverine Trailer

Started by Deftones-88-05-Deftones, Dec 15, 2008, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=75760752

You must add the profile to see the trailer. Looks great because it covers a little of the comic book Origin.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

theis

goldpony

after watching the trailer, my expectations hav e been increased ten-fold. it indeed looks awesome
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devlin

defskull

bright lights, big city

i hope it's like x2 and not like x3.
or another marvel "origin" story i can think of (Elektra)
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

jv_

devlin

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 17, 2008, 06:33 AM
i hope it's like x2 and not like x3.
or another marvel "origin" story i can think of (Elektra)

i liked X3. but yeah elektra did suck.

Jizzlobber

Jackman got pretty fucking massive i see.
<

fireflyry

Hated X3 although I hope this picks up what the Batman films have done and realized comic books are majority bought and read by people over the age of 20.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

devlin

Quote from: fireflyry on Jan 04, 2009, 02:51 PM
Hated X3 although I hope this picks up what the Batman films have done and realized comic books are majority bought and read by people over the age of 20.

i don't get why people hate x3?

i agree though,  they should aim for a older audience. but they can't do what nolan did for batman. those movies are so great because they are set in the real world. its a man and gadgets against psychos. no superpowers or mutants.

Hesperian Death-Horse!

Entire movie leaked on net. Getting it from demonoid now. Almost done. Probably won't watch it though.

shine down unshy

Yeah, it's a workprint..cables showing..3D models..etc..I watched it, it was okay.

theis

Why would you watch an unfinished product? I don't get it...I really don't get it.

shine down unshy

Because I was bored, I've watched just about every new movie that's come out.  Plus I don't care too much for X-Men, so no biggie.

bright lights, big city

how can you not care! fuckin' love the x-men

well actually if you go by the movies, that third one did leave a sour aftertaste.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

shine down unshy

They killed Charles....they KILLED CHARLESSSSSSSSS

Hesperian Death-Horse!

The Last Stand was a hijacked piece of shit. Studio execs got their grubby paws on it and skull-raped it. This movie shows promise, I feel.

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 02, 2009, 03:30 PM
how can you not care! fuckin' love the x-men

well actually if you go by the movies, that third one did leave a sour aftertaste.

Too much deviation from the actual storylines.  It was entertaining but quite frustrating for a comic book nerd. 

defskull

Quote from: shine down unshy on Apr 02, 2009, 01:48 PM
Yeah, it's a workprint..cables showing..3D models..etc..I watched it, it was okay.

Haha actually I think I would rather watch this version more than the final one.