Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Buffalo/FInger of Death

Started by dictatesofreason, Dec 18, 2008, 09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftones86

Deftones-Finger Of Death.

I really need to learn how to strategize better.

dictatesofreason

yeah and uh buffalo came out on the 06 era numbnuts

Hidalgo

i would say "ask them" to settle it, but they don't remember shit. not even how many albums they have. they're not diehards for themselves that's for sure, at least not with remembering stuff

Hidalgo

jesusinabowlofdirt

hehe cool man. im gonna print that one and make a cd of it. i like it.. kind of creepy and those colours match the pic i get in my head hearing the song

Vesanic

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Mar 25, 2010, 12:23 PM
yeah and uh buffalo came out on the 06 era numbnuts

played live 30 Sep 2004 "House of Blues" Anaheim, CA - USA

dictatesofreason

really...fuuuhuck THAT i did not know..so that songs anceint..hmm
EITHER fucking why this threads for ppl who like it if ya dont , just leave

this songs gotta get put on bsides 2  and now that i think about woulda gone good with the lovers album

Hidalgo

yea i knew it was 04. snw took them forever to make. they started on it in early 04 i believe, then went to malibu where inubus recorded morning view mid 04, then ezrin late 04 then Chino bailed to do team sleep all 05 pretty much then finally finished his vocals mid 06. by far the longest it took them to make an album. a nightmare getting it done

jesusinabowlofdirt

yeah and a nightmare listening to it too

Hidalgo

not for me, riviere rules

i don't see how a deftones fan that likes wp and st can flat out hate snw. it's not that much different than those album really. i like the guitars on snw, they're a tad more complex

jesusinabowlofdirt

is it buffalo, like the animal or buffalo as in the location, "buffalo,new york" i think they mean the location, like "korea" but i dont know

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Mar 25, 2010, 12:44 PM
is it buffalo, like the animal or buffalo as in the location, "buffalo,new york" i think they mean the location, like "korea" but i dont know

Who knows.

jesusinabowlofdirt

There Will Be Blood

a animal comes to mind when I hear it

deftones86

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Mar 25, 2010, 12:33 PM
really...fuuuhuck THAT i did not know..so that songs anceint..hmm
EITHER fucking why this threads for ppl who like it if ya dont , just leave

this songs gotta get put on bsides 2  and now that i think about woulda gone good with the lovers album
Glad your such a hardcore fan.

Vesanic

Don't know why there are these two so different working titles. What's the common point between a buffalo and the finger of death ?

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Hidalgo on Mar 25, 2010, 12:43 PM
not for me, riviere rules

i don't see how a deftones fan that likes wp and st can flat out hate snw. it's not that much different than those album really. i like the guitars on snw, they're a tad more complex

haha dont get me started. but i wont, this is the buffalo thread, keep it nice and clean