Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Buffalo/FInger of Death

Started by dictatesofreason, Dec 18, 2008, 09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-argentina

It makes me think of many of these motherfuckers we will never hear in any form, or know of their existance.

benzo

every person that attends the meet n greets should inquire/harass them about this track.

Balthazard

hey sorry to be a pain in the ass
but
could anyone upload like the best version of the song available , quality wise
because ive heard the crappy live recording and i still cant get into it

tarkil

well, that's all there is...  :)

Still, some people are getting crazy about it !  oh, well...

There should be a version that Slacker created by mixing the crappy live recording, and the SNW demo from Bob Ezrin...
Not sure who has it and can upload it, and it doesn't really come from the Tones, but as fake as it is, it's the closest thing you'll ever get from the real deal...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

snw9

Quote from: tarkil on May 19, 2011, 04:40 AM
well, that's all there is...  :)

Still, some people are getting crazy about it !  oh, well...

There should be a version that Slacker created by mixing the crappy live recording, and the SNW demo from Bob Ezrin...
Not sure who has it and can upload it, and it doesn't really come from the Tones, but as fake as it is, it's the closest thing you'll ever get from the real deal...

There is one that the demo was restructed to match the live recording. For example, the ending of the demo was put in the beginning and the claps were added using a program
Code: [Select]

Corleone

Quote from: Balthazard on May 19, 2011, 03:31 AM
but

Best version is the Ezrin Demo, have you heard that?

tarkil

Quote from: juvenile on May 20, 2011, 12:03 AM
There is one that the demo was restructed to match the live recording. For example, the ending of the demo was put in the beginning and the claps were added using a program

Yup, that's the one I was talking about. Slacker might still have it...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

snw9

Quote from: Balthazard on May 19, 2011, 03:31 AM
but

go to the first page of this topic, ull find what ur looking for :)

deftoneseba

Any chance of re-uploading Slacker version??
http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: benzo on May 18, 2011, 09:29 PM
every person that attends the meet n greets should inquire/harass them about this track.

yo I agree...probably hasn't been asked about in ages so

snw9

Quote from: deftoneseba on Feb 19, 2015, 09:14 PM

Yes, can anyone re-upload it? The megaupload version is dead and my flash drive died with it :(

Shadow46/2

Quote from: snw9 on Apr 10, 2015, 10:30 AM
Quote from: deftoneseba on Feb 19, 2015, 09:14 PM

Yes, can anyone re-upload it? The megaupload version is dead and my flash drive died with it :(

+1!

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

defTHE1s

I have both versions, the one from the Bob Ezrin sessions and another that's called 2004 cut, but it is NOT the version that has those claps used in the live version. Can't remember exactly what is the origin of this version I'm talking, but has the structure of the version played live and has better sound than the demo sessions. Wasn't it released via MySpace or something like that?
EDIT:

Here is it, dudes. Enjoy  :D

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: defTHE1s on May 12, 2015, 10:40 PM
I have both versions, the one from the Bob Ezrin sessions and another that's called 2004 cut, but it is NOT the version that has those claps used in the live version. Can't remember exactly what is the origin of this version I'm talking, but has the structure of the version played live and has better sound than the demo sessions. Wasn't it released via MySpace or something like that?

2004 cut is a remix from the ezrin and 2004 live version, I have another 2004 version that has the same structure but has vocals and is a bit shorter, should I recall I'd say it's deftones argentina's mix.

defTHE1s

Is the one with the claps? Would you mind in sharing it?

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: defTHE1s on May 13, 2015, 04:44 PM
Is the one with the claps? Would you mind in sharing it?

It's Teknoman's mix actually.

thewanderer

I've always appreciated the instrumental version of this song. I actually have it as the 13th track in my SNW folder. It puts a nice heavy end on the album. I wouldn't mind hearing the live version instrumental structure one though somehow I missed it.
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........