Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Buffalo/FInger of Death

Started by dictatesofreason, Dec 18, 2008, 09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvar

BUFFALO IS TEH BEST SONG OF DEFTONES ITS SO GOOD FUCK EVERYTHING THEY HAV EVER RELESED I DONT WANT TEH NEXT ALBUM I JUST WANT BOFFALO OMG SUCH A GREAT SONG

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Alvar on Mar 04, 2009, 10:17 PM
BUFFALO IS TEH BEST SONG OF DEFTONES ITS SO GOOD FUCK EVERYTHING THEY HAV EVER RELESED I DONT WANT TEH NEXT ALBUM I JUST WANT BOFFALO OMG SUCH A GREAT SONG

now thats what im talking about!

defTHE1s

are you serious? not being sarcastic?
if you're serious, then I'm +1000 for this post!
release that mind-blowing song god-dammit Deftones!!!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Nebontha

Weren't Finger Of Death and Buffalo seperate songs?  "Buffalo" seems a better title for the song that comes right after FOD...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

snw9

Quote from: Nebontha on Mar 05, 2009, 05:42 PM
Weren't Finger Of Death and Buffalo seperate songs?  "Buffalo" seems a better title for the song that comes right after FOD...

was called finger of death but then it was renamed and called Buffalo
Code: [Select]

Slacker

Quote from: juvenile on Feb 04, 2009, 08:03 PM
Quote from: Slacker on Jan 09, 2009, 01:01 AM
Quote from: juvenile on Jan 06, 2009, 02:30 AM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2WZOKP36   - live version instrumental structure

who made this song?good job. I want to know how did u make it sound louder( higher volume). I want to do that to all their demos.

im made that one, i just boosted the damn thing with an audio editor.

:)
hey slacker just a thought, what if u cut the live vocals from the buffalo/finger of death recording and put em on the live structure u made?is that possible?

sorry for the delay, im not really sure how o do that.

looking back, i totally would like to record a full vocal versión, much like when i first thought of it 5 years ago, man time goes by...

this is how it sound it: http://www.goear.com/listen/1f366a8/finger-of-death-(clip-with-vocals)-slacker

Vesanic

Dude you're even slower than my post mail service, WTF

E-Money

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Mar 05, 2009, 12:16 AM

sorry guys doesn't do it for me....It's a cool track but not even close to their best.  

Slacker

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 24, 2010, 06:52 PM
Dude you're even slower than my post mail service, WTF

haha you betcha

iceache

Can't we let that track die a horrible death now? They're never gonna finish the song.

TheShade1989

I'd never heard this before...what the hell? Like it though.

VictorPL

i also love this song, some of the most brutal shit i ever heard. dont know if this has been posted yet (probably) but a couple of months ago i found a remastered version of the demo, it was new to me because all i heard was the live version and ezrin demo. this version sounds really good, the guitar sounds sick.

Deftones - Finger of Death (Buffalo) - MASTERED * better quality *

dictatesofreason

exactly man this song is badass

what they shudda done was complete this song  add it snw delete cellphone and rats
then have beware the water and cherry waves as singles

fuk it delete mein too. and fin some of the other stuff ezrin did..

that clip above is cool +100000...etc

Hidalgo

Quote from: stapezee on Mar 24, 2010, 06:53 PM
Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Mar 05, 2009, 12:16 AM

sorry guys doesn't do it for me....It's a cool track but not even close to their best.  
agreed, it's way overrated on this board. they never shut up about it. i'm not sure it's even the best ezrin demo. it's a good jam, that's it

jesusinabowlofdirt

you cant talk shit about the live version of finger of death with vocals if you actually think mein is a good deftones song. you just cant,sorry.
cant be taken seriously  :)

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Mar 24, 2010, 07:09 PM
you cant talk shit about the live version of finger of death with vocals if you actually think mein is a good deftones song. you just cant,sorry.
cant be taken seriously  :)

jesusinabowlofdirt

Sushi-X

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Dec 18, 2008, 09:39 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PT35D8FE    -live version

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IUSHT2FK    -demo(instrumental)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2WZOKP36   - live version instrumental structure

Holy SHIT!!! That live version struction is badass!! Thanks dude  ;D

Rocket Skates '94

Hidalgo

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Mar 24, 2010, 07:09 PM
cant be taken seriously  :)
i wasn't talking shit, i like FOD, you guys just build it up to be the greatest thing ever,and it's just another ezrin demo. do i like the demo better than mein? yep, but i like alot of their stuff better than mein. still think mein is good for what it's supposed to be

Vesanic

Quote from: Hidalgo on Mar 24, 2010, 07:21 PM
still think mein is good for what it's supposed to be

You ain't improving your weapons in that debate, dude.