Buffalo/FInger of Death

Started by dictatesofreason, Dec 18, 2008, 09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far away

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 24, 2010, 06:52 PM
Dude you're even slower than my post mail service, WTF

haha <3

Quote from: VictorPL on Mar 24, 2010, 06:58 PM
i also love this song, some of the most brutal shit i ever heard. dont know if this has been posted yet (probably) but a couple of months ago i found a remastered version of the demo, it was new to me because all i heard was the live version and ezrin demo. this version sounds really good, the guitar sounds sick.

Deftones - Finger of Death (Buffalo) - MASTERED * better quality *

tyvm for that.
i love the first riff..

Vesanic

On another note, iceache is right. This song will never be released. Never. Don't expect to see some Ezrin's stuff on Eros, if Eros comes out somewhen.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 24, 2010, 07:35 PM
On another note, iceache is right. This song will never be released. Never. Don't expect to see some Ezrin's stuff on Eros, if Eros comes out somewhen.

if they can release teenager idiot pilot version and black moon on a disc anything is possible. but for them to put it on an actual full album is light years away, maybe a rarities collection. studio version or improved live version

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Mar 24, 2010, 07:39 PM
anything is possible.

Dude, you can't put that those words and " Deftones " in the same sentence. It's just nonsense.

Alvar

wow, people actually still believe this will be released?

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

jesusinabowlofdirt

hope is the last thing to die

Vesanic

iceache

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Mar 24, 2010, 07:39 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 24, 2010, 07:35 PM

if they can release teenager idiot pilot version and black moon on a disc anything is possible. but for them to put it on an actual full album is light years away, maybe a rarities collection. studio version or improved live version

Teenager and Black Moon were both finished songs. Completed, they didn't go back and record.

Hidalgo

it's really simple, Chino doesn't give a shit about FOD. i don't think he could come up with anything he really liked for it. so if he's not into it it's not getting done. good luck getting him to finish vocals on tracks he likes, much less ones he doesn't. he won't touch it again. 99.9% sure

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Hidalgo on Mar 24, 2010, 07:51 PM
99.9% sure

SO THERE IS A CHANCE??

pixElsblUr

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: iceache on Mar 24, 2010, 07:46 PM
Teenager and Black Moon were both finished songs. Completed, they didn't go back and record.

1) they could record it,make it a studio version, would take a day or two.. bonus track,b-side or rarities vol 2

2) they could make the anaheim live version better quality like "if only tonight we could sleep" and put on a rariets vol 2.
theyre not so picky with songs on those collections, thats what i meant about tennager idiot version and black moon

dictatesofreason

hey fuckers anythin is possible

come on if werst comes to werst the outcry from fans for this song will evetually convince the guys to be like hey lets do this fer fans...like the boys republic ya know

Vesanic

jesusinabowlofdirt

rock_n_frost

1- Abe
2- Chino
3- Chi
4- Stef

Thats the order that i trust their musical taste and choosing a demo to be a real song
i guess stef and chi really want fod would be a good song but chino didnt fall into that song.............whatever.......what the fuck are we working with...what the hell...what an empty stupid stuffs...mmmeeeeaahh
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Sushi-X

Rocket Skates '94

snw9

Quote from: VictorPL on Mar 24, 2010, 06:58 PM
i also love this song, some of the most brutal shit i ever heard. dont know if this has been posted yet (probably) but a couple of months ago i found a remastered version of the demo, it was new to me because all i heard was the live version and ezrin demo. this version sounds really good, the guitar sounds sick.

Deftones - Finger of Death (Buffalo) - MASTERED * better quality *

can u upload ur remastered mp3 of this song?
Code: [Select]

rock_n_frost

Quote from: MxKnife on Mar 24, 2010, 09:15 PM
Haha you forgot frank.
do you think they really care about his thoughts ?
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Hidalgo

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Mar 24, 2010, 09:04 PM
1- Abe
2- Chino
3- Chi
4- Stef

Thats the order that i trust their musical taste and choosing a demo to be a real song
i guess stef and chi really want fod would be a good song but chino didnt fall into that song.............whatever.......what the fuck are we working with...what the hell...what an empty stupid stuffs...mmmeeeeaahh
i think Chino said he liked it as a jam, but just wasn't feeling anything for the vocals. lack of ideas for it, which is certain death for it