Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Greys Anatomy

Started by Shaye, Dec 20, 2008, 04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaye

My friend has been bugging me to watch this show for a long time and I never got around to it. Due to my recent injury which leaves me homebound a good portion of the time, I rented the first couple of seasons and can't get enough of it.

Anyone else watch this show? I haven't been interested in a network tv show for a very long time, but I'm hooked.

deftonekid

I watch it, I love it. Can't wait to watch the new season (I have to wait till some stupid network subtitled it).

Shaye

Quote from: deftonekid on Dec 20, 2008, 09:11 PM
I watch it, I love it. Can't wait to watch the new season (I have to wait till some stupid network subtitled it).

Aww that sucks.

I caught up on the newest season a couple of days ago (because I'm a loser and i watched the first 4 seasons within about 2 weeks). And it started out ok but left off very strange. I don't know what the hell the writers are thinking with the current story line...it's just unrealistic and silly. I don't want to ruin it for you. You'll see what I mean when you watch it.

Sleepymaggie

the denny shit in the new season BLOWS...

i hope they cut it out of the storyline soon.

Sold my hands for a dreamers gloves...

deftonekid

Quote from: Shaye on Jan 03, 2009, 05:13 AM
Aww that sucks.

I caught up on the newest season a couple of days ago (because I'm a loser and i watched the first 4 seasons within about 2 weeks). And it started out ok but left off very strange. I don't know what the hell the writers are thinking with the current story line...it's just unrealistic and silly. I don't want to ruin it for you. You'll see what I mean when you watch it.
Yeah I'll have to wait, I guess on February I'll be able to watch the new season. Damn I hate mexican cable networks...

deftonekid

Well finally I got to watch the first episode of the new season, I think It was good, I like all the drama going on, we'll see what happens next.

Sleepymaggie

it gets pretty fucked up but then it gets better : ) just saw the lastest episode

ill be VERY sad if greys ever ends..very

deftonekid

I just watched the episode in which George past his test. so it's gonna get fucked up now or it's gonna get better from here?

Sleepymaggie

nah its alright..after he passes hes barely the center of attention..everyone has their phases and when you get to izzy youre going to tear your hair out. ;p

deftonekid

haha yeah Izzy has that effect on me :D

Shaye

Apparently Izzy and George are leaving the show. And with all that's been going on, it doesn't even matter to me. Their storylines suck.

Anyone else laugh hysterically when McDreamy and McSteamy had a brawl in the middle of the hospital?? Wahahahahahahahaha!!

deftonekid

I think the story about Izzy and the ghost of Deniel really sucks...besides that I still love the show.

Jacob

just watched the latest episode last night after watching everything from the beginning over the past few weeks. the show started out really good, pretty much your typical romantic drama with some nice comedy and likeable characters. but things got out of control pretty fast and now it's kinda ridiculous with everyone falling in love with each other, everyone close to dying all the time and all other sort of weird intrigues. but it's still entertaining and I still like a few of the characters a whole lot.

I was suspecting Izzy would leave the show, I read that rumor some time ago but also read that it was just a rumor and she wouldn't leave. but now with the terminal cancer and all I guess she will leave after all. which is sad, because even though her storyline has sucked pretty big since they introduced Denny, I always liked her character. and I liked the chemistry with Karev. plus, she's fucking hot.

I had no idea George would leave too tho, which is really sad. I always liked him a lot too. but in season 5 he's really been shoved aside and in some episodes he's almost not been seen at all even. and how they just suddenly cut off the romance between him and little Grey was really weird.

so yeah, two of my favorite characters leaving... that sucks and will probably be where I stop watching.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Sleepymaggie

the ending of ep 22 realllly sucked!

i really dont want izzy and george to leave.. i love them both too!!

Shaye

I honestly thought Izzy was going to die at the end of last weeks episode.

SPOILER ALERT BELOW!!!!

Oh my gosh, was anyone else crying over the surprise Izzy and Alex wedding??????

Jacob

as manly as I am, I can get a bit teary eyed over such moments in movies/series. didn't get it over the wedding though, but over the whole cancer thing which is really kinda sad. the wedding was all sweet and touching though. I just think they rushed Izzy and Karev's relationship a bit. they had history, which was only minor and ended bad. then they get back together and have to fight a bit to get it to work. then all of a sudden everything is perfect and Karev is mr nice guy. I was hoping to see their relationship and Karev's personality develop over a couple of seasons at least.

Jacob

Apparantly, them leaving is just a rumor. Read this article: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20258982,00.html

Sleepymaggie

Quote from: Shaye on May 13, 2009, 01:33 AM
I honestly thought Izzy was going to die at the end of last weeks episode.

SPOILER ALERT BELOW!!!!

nop! didnt cry! im always crying during greys but this wedding sucked according to me!..it was totally uncalled for..she shouldve had an emergency during grey and mcdreamys wedding that wouldve been fun. they gave it to her and karev too quickly and karev was like a puppet and she accepted it too quickly..she shouldve known it was ONLY because she was dying and said no ior something i dunno ANYTHING. : (

Shaye

Yowsers!! Who watched the season finale and said "OMG, OMFG, OMG, OMFG" several times at the end??

Stride Winterblue

Lolz, my girlfriend loves this show and I've watched a few episodes with her.  Such a stupid show.