Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Team Sleep S/T

Started by ghettovaquero, Dec 20, 2008, 06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghettovaquero

guys i cant find this anywhere can someone give me a link or upload please! i bought 2 copies back in 05 but shit happens and i have a new laptop so i need this album

VictorPL

just go to megadownload.pl and search for team sleep. youll find it fa'sho!

ghettovaquero

why do you have to be a fucking dick man just post a link here not some fucking polish site that everytime i download the fucking file when i try to extract it . asks for a password that is not on the site or anywhere just fucking put a link here you pricks

VictorPL

http://megadownload.pl/pobierz/rs/153690655/team_sleep__2005_.rar

here u go retard. now go listen to some team sleep and eat a dick

Penicks

Quote from: ghettovaquero on Dec 20, 2008, 05:09 PM
why do you have to be a fucking dick man just post a link here not some fucking polish site that everytime i download the fucking file when i try to extract it . asks for a password that is not on the site or anywhere just fucking put a link here you pricks

Get the fuck out of here and buy the album a third time, you fucking poor piece of cocksucking ass.

ghettovaquero

wh
Quote from: Penicks on Dec 20, 2008, 05:51 PM
Quote from: ghettovaquero on Dec 20, 2008, 05:09 PM

Get the fuck out of here and buy the album a third time, you fucking poor piece of cocksucking ass.

who the hell asked your opinion moron

unfamed

it doesn't matter, you're an ungrateful douche bag with way too much attitude to be asking favors of anyone here.
never odd or even

dictatesofreason

tue that, we only upload, exclusives, rares, demos, and live shit here , you should already have all the studio album hard copies, even if it means buying them gain hell ive bought white pony three times..that ts album sells foe ten bucks at a used record store anyways... >:(

ghettovaquero

that may be the case but you guys dont have to be pricks about it. just post a fucking link and go on with it. im not asking for anything crazy or some shit. I ask and i shall receive. you dudes just understand that and it will be ok. other stupid fucks on here ask for dumbass shit and no one ever says anything about it. I come on here ask for a common album and get ridiculed. dumb

dictatesofreason

Mikey

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KVM97LQS

quit your  bitching, you ungrateful shit.

i think i've found the worst noob of 2008.....

Nebontha

wow what a dick, you guys should've uploaded viruses and shit and sent him that, he deserves no better
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

dictatesofreason

haha yeah thatd been funny