Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Best Team Sleep Song ....Ever

Started by dictatesofreason, Dec 21, 2008, 02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blondie

vinsanity

Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!

sleeptraveler

Deftones-argentina

Starz

Ataraxia, Formant and Blvd. Knights. Can't choose one my brain won't let me I'm yours tonight.

Sugartolove

I've just discovered Apolliana and I'm in love... I absolutely completely and utterly adore this song.

I also love Ataraxia, Ever and Our ride to the rectory, to name a few, but Apolliana is my theme song at the moment.

Corleone

Quote from: Sugartolove on Jan 12, 2009, 10:22 PM
I've just discovered Apolliana and I'm in love... I absolutely completely and utterly adore this song.

I also love Ataraxia, Ever and Our ride to the rectory, to name a few, but Apolliana is my theme song at the moment.

ehhh? wasnt Apolliana one of thier first songs?

frud

endoeleven

Ever Since WW1, 11/11, Blvd. Knights...

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

defTHE1s

since voting is closed by now, my top five would be (no specific order)
Natalie Portman
Kool Aid Party
Death by a Plane
The Passportal
Tomb of Liegia

but to chose one? dunno... i haven't even hear some of the new songs..

oohhh but i forgot to mention Ataraxia.. one of the first songs i heard along with Natalie Portman (Live from the Stage) (maybe in their 2002 live shows.. don't remember exactly, and it has a different name... right?)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Sugartolove

Quote from: Corleone on Jan 13, 2009, 05:57 AM

Apollliana was originally Formant, I think, which is the instrumental version. I know it's old but I can still love it. I meant it was new to ME as I didn't start to listen to Team Sleep till way later than to Deftones.

unfamed

Quote from: Sugartolove on Mar 25, 2009, 12:55 AM
Quote from: Corleone on Jan 13, 2009, 05:57 AM

Apollliana was originally Formant, I think, which is the instrumental version. I know it's old but I can still love it. I meant it was new to ME as I didn't start to listen to Team Sleep till way later than to Deftones.

Applonia was the original name of The Passportal, it has vocals where The Passportal doesn't. Formant has always been Formant, it has only had numbers and letters added to it for different mixes.
never odd or even

Sugartolove

Obviously. My bad, I knew this and still managed to mess it up. Thank you.

Inkblades

Top 5:

Ever Since WW1
Ataraxia
Appollonia
Natalie Portman (Live)
Your Skull Is Red