Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

magic/white magic/black magic/occultism etc.

Started by whodunit?, Dec 27, 2008, 12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whodunit?

I'm startin this thread because I've become interested in different kinds of magic. I believe in the stuff and I would love to perform some stuff.

Anyone interested? Got any useful links?

Discuss.

And for god's sake don't put Harry Potter images, please.

bebo

DANCE MAGIC DANCE
JUMP MAGIC JUMP
PUT THAT MAGIC JUMP ON ME

whodunit?

you were funny for the first 20 posts. now mods should throw you fuck out of here.

bebo

maybe I should delete my account

howd that work for you?

whodunit?

Quote from: bebo on Dec 27, 2008, 01:11 AM
maybe I should delete my account

howd that work for you?

I'd be grateful.

bebo

BUT NOW I CLOSE MY EYES

AND IM LERNING 2 BE A PART OF SOCIETY

SCREEM LIKE A BABY

BAWWWW

o btw, you misread

tard

bebo

LOLQUACKWAAA

AWESOME

may I now have a chance at beating variable or blondie

devilinside

Quote from: bebo on Dec 27, 2008, 12:57 AM

DANCE MAGIC DANCE
JUMP MAGIC JUMP

I believe it's put that magic spell on you (me)...I could be wrong. But I've watched that movie over 500 times,I think it's right.

bebo

U LIE

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hACHP-gIFFo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hACHP-gIFFo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

1:21

BUT

there is a verse in the chorus prior that has something like you were describing

devilinside

BloodyKnifePrty

Quote from: bebo on Dec 27, 2008, 12:57 AM

DANCE MAGIC DANCE
JUMP MAGIC JUMP

almost pissed myself when i saw this

blondie

jennifer connelly, man. yeah, man. man.

shine down unshy

You guys catch that subliminal line snort around 2:29?  epic.

devlin

i love that movie! first time i saw it i was afraid of my closet.

Variable

devilinside

Quote from: ImperfectCircle on Dec 27, 2008, 09:46 AM
You guys catch that subliminal line snort around 2:29?  epic.

I was waiting for you to say that! hahaha

Variable

alright yoda, ill bring this shit back on topic for you since it is pretty obvious that you got pissed off at the derailing of your thread.

So, I personally don't believe in magic like I think you are describing.  I really don't  know a dam thing about "real" magic.  So its kind of hard for me to say.  But from what I imagine you are talking about, I don't buy it.

So here's my thing.  How can people who don't believe in god, believe in something like this?  I mean, I'm not saying that you said any of this, but there are a lot of people on SL and just in the world who say that it is ridiculous to believe the bible because of all the supernatural events that supposedly took place and bla bla its all crazy.  But then believing in UFOs and Magic is totally fine and logical?

devilinside

I dont believe in magic I guess cause i've never seen it work...,but I totally believe in UFO's...cause they can somewhat be proven to exist. I need physical evidence that something existed. The bible is like a novel,and anyone can write one and put what they want in it. But thats just me,and I've been preached to and shit,but it will never change my mind.

Variable

I was just curious as to how people could think one is ridiculous, and not the other.  I am in NO WAY at all trying to start a conversation about the existence of god and UFO's. 

I agree though.  It would be pretty easy to believe in this magic if I saw it first hand.  I wouldn't imagine that being a problem for some little new age wizard.  But maybe I just don't understand.  But I would think that if people had the ability to do some crazy supernatural stuff, that it would be a bit more popular